Natalie Imbruglia, Shepherds Bush Empire, London

There are 4 comments on the The Independent story from Nov 23, 2005, titled Natalie Imbruglia, Shepherds Bush Empire, London. In it, The Independent reports that:

If she had cause to feel let down, Natalie Imbruglia refused to admit defeat at her homecoming gig.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Independent.

PAC

Since: Dec 05

London, UK

#1 Dec 13, 2005
I went to that concert and i thought she was BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!! i don't understand all the negative comments. i have seen lots of people in concert and as far as i'm concerned she is the best i've seen. She has a natural talent and is obviously a born entertainer. Everyone who went to her concerts thought she was wonderfull and if you want evidence you'll find it here: http//www.natalie-imbruglia.co .uk/forums/index.html

“Balls”

Since: Dec 05

San Meteo

#2 Dec 18, 2005
PAC wrote:
I went to that concert and i thought she was BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!! i don't understand all the negative comments. i have seen lots of people in concert and as far as i'm concerned she is the best i've seen. She has a natural talent and is obviously a born entertainer. Everyone who went to her concerts thought she was wonderfull and if you want evidence you'll find it here: http//www.natalie-imbruglia.co .uk/forums/index.html
... and shes cute too =)

“~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*”

Since: Sep 10

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

#4 Jan 13, 2011
Ok second oldest thread I have commented on! 6 YEARS ago this was made!
ABC

Barreiro, Portugal

#5 Jun 9, 2011
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natalie Imbruglia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Natalie Imbruglia nude (Dec '12) Dec '12 Blaine 1
News Fur-ious Natalie Imbruglia (Sep '10) Sep '10 UAAF 1
News Imbruglia calls for fur boycott (Sep '10) Sep '10 UAAF 1
Vedera (Oct '09) Oct '09 Kate 1
News Natalie Imbruglia (Jan '07) Mar '09 Merican 24
News Imbruglia Dating Kings of Leon Drummer? (Nov '08) Nov '08 Bug uglia 4
News Imbruglia sells UK home (Oct '08) Oct '08 bye bye 1
More from around the web