The Paley Center for Media Presents "...

The Paley Center for Media Presents "An Evening of Celebration and...

There are 1 comment on the Earth Times story from Oct 15, 2007, titled The Paley Center for Media Presents "An Evening of Celebration and.... In it, Earth Times reports that:

“We are delighted to welcome Peter Cincotti to the Paley Center, and to have the opportunity to record and preserve in our archives an intimate conversation with this rising star so early in his blossoming career”

The Paley Center for Media will host "An Evening of Celebration and Song with Peter Cincotti" on Wednesday, October 10, 2007, honoring the career and music of the twenty-four-year-old singer-songwriter-pianist, ... via Earth Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Earth Times.

Lyon, France

#1 Mar 31, 2008
Hi !!
I'm from france and I wanted to know if it's possible for me to see that video in the paley center's archive. and if i can , can someone tell me how or give me the link!

thanks a lot

here is my email:

[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nat 'King' Cole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A jazzy Saturday in downtown Mobile (Aug '15) Aug '15 Wayne 1
News TEDxSANTA CRUZ talks come to Rio Theatre in April (Mar '15) Mar '15 Dim Sum 3
News ArtsBeat: A Grammy-Winning Formula for Paul McC... (Feb '13) Feb '13 LadyVero 8
Nat King Cole (Apr '12) Apr '12 ubaldo 2
News Walk in Blues' shoes in new West Oakland tour (Jan '12) Jan '12 Ida Campbell WPFW... 1
News Paul McCartney Preps Standards Disc, Reissues (May '11) May '11 Allan 8
Tribute website (Apr '11) Apr '11 Kelly 1
More from around the web