Quit Hating The South

Quit Hating The South

There are 5 comments on the Blogs.hiphopdx.com story from Apr 26, 2007, titled Quit Hating The South. In it, Blogs.hiphopdx.com reports that:

A few months back I read a blog somewhere that declared T.I., Young Jeezy and Lil Wayne were the current hip-hop generation's Jay-Z, Biggie and Nas respectively. via Blogs.hiphopdx.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Blogs.hiphopdx.com.

CHARLIE

United States

#1 May 29, 2007
IT'S COOL TO HATE THE SOUTH!

“Technical Anomaly”

Since: Apr 07

North Lima, OH

#3 May 31, 2007
I like big southern cities like Atlanta, Dallas, and New Orleans, but other places, I've heard are still ~ *backwards* ~
Lil Holt

Orlando, FL

#4 May 31, 2007
I done lived in both places Philly and Florida so i been in both but i dn know where in tha hell it iz "cool" to hate thas some lame azz shit but while da south iz more on money makin shit north iz definitely realer

“Technical Anomaly”

Since: Apr 07

Columbus, OH

#5 Jun 1, 2007
I may move to Atlanta when I get my carreer started specifically for the weather, girls and people... then again their are some nice looking girls up here

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#6 Oct 6, 2013
Lil Weenie and Lazy and rest of posses got turned down because of their music turning people into mindless no brained zombies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Nas Better Than Tupac? (Jun '06) Dec '14 Yeeeee 205
News HHP sources Nas (Nov '09) Jun '14 91nation 3
News Nas Giving Out Scholarships (Apr '14) Apr '14 Jubilant Sleep 2
News SERCH Coming to DC50 (Jan '14) Jan '14 LadyValentibne 1
News DMX Confirms Belly Sequel (Jun '06) Jan '14 Ant 17
So Who Won The Fight, Jay-Z or Nas? (Jun '06) Oct '13 Amaritza 50
News Is rapper 50 Cent the master of "beef" or a PR ... (Dec '09) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 9
More from around the web