So Who Won The Fight, Jay-Z or Nas?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hoodlum

UK

#45 Apr 18, 2012
Nas. There was no comeback from "Ether". PLUS Jay-Z got told off by his momma.
kokosid

UK

#46 Apr 23, 2012
Nas the ever G.O.A.T
FOY

Abuja, Nigeria

#47 May 22, 2012
Nas is the best to ever do it. Lyrically better then pac and that's what hip-hop is all about..Peace!
Omar Jamal

Beirut, Lebanon

#48 Nov 13, 2012
Ether eats everything Jay-Z throws at Nas

Ether = Vivid, description of how fake Jay-Z is.

Jay-Z been fake since forever.

All of Jay-Z music is just plain lyrical theft, All from Biggie (Style and Flow), Some from 2Pac (02 Bonnie and Clyde aka the shitty version of Me and My Girlfriend), Some from Eminem (Success), Some from Nas (Dead Presidents).

Name one Original Song by Jay-Z
and I'll take it back

shady louie mwends

Europe

#49 Nov 23, 2012
nas won the beef,jigga couldnt stand the ether and stillmatic
prophet zee

South Africa

#50 Dec 28, 2012
Nas won that shit without doubt jayz is wack lyrically
Lolololol

Heathfield, UK

#51 Jan 13, 2013
luyanda wrote:
nas won the battle jay z is nothing
How could you say jayz is nothing? He is a. Ery respectable rapper.Both Nas and Jay Z have said that the beef is over,plus if you think "nothing" Is being the 2nd richest rapper in the game and having countless #1 records you are retarded
XXXX

UK

#52 Jan 17, 2013
Naaahh.. Real hip-hop fans would know that there was no real winner. And "Super Ugly" may aswell be ruled out cause it wasn't a response to "Ether", it was "Takeover" with which JAY WENT IINNN. They're both battle song classics which is undeniable but there really was no clear "winner". RESPECT THE HIP-HOP.
nasty nate

South Africa

#53 Feb 11, 2013
Jay is da xit n bathroom/nas shud b on mute.jay is a critical emcee_da new biggie.Beef is weak so nas aint nun 2 jigga smalls/the notorious jayz
Amaritza

Maplewood, NJ

#55 Oct 28, 2013
Lolololol wrote:
<quoted text>
How could you say jayz is nothing? He is a. Ery respectable rapper.Both Nas and Jay Z have said that the beef is over,plus if you think "nothing" Is being the 2nd richest rapper in the game and having countless #1 records you are retarded
Ok one, your dumb for trying to start conflict with someone who posted 2 years ago so stop being a douche! Two, Nas won! Idc how much money Jay has Idc how many #1 records he has hes wack, hes fake, hes a sellout thats why hes number 1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Nas Better Than Tupac? (Jun '06) Feb '16 Jake 207
nas is lower than a dog! (Aug '15) Aug '15 rebel111 1
News HHP sources Nas (Nov '09) Jun '14 91nation 3
News Nas Giving Out Scholarships (Apr '14) Apr '14 Jubilant Sleep 2
News SERCH Coming to DC50 (Jan '14) Jan '14 LadyValentibne 1
News DMX Confirms Belly Sequel (Jun '06) Jan '14 Ant 17
News Is rapper 50 Cent the master of "beef" or a PR ... (Dec '09) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 9
More from around the web