Mo'Kelly Report: Mo'Kelly Wins ... Do...

Mo'Kelly Report: Mo'Kelly Wins ... Down Goes Nas

There are 4 comments on the www.eurweb.com story from May 29, 2008, titled Mo'Kelly Report: Mo'Kelly Wins ... Down Goes Nas. In it, www.eurweb.com reports that:

*Yes, Mo’Kelly can admit it. Mo’Kelly took exceptional delight in the announcement that Nas would not be releasing his upcoming CD with the title "Ni**er" attached. Mo’Kelly was/is VERY happy…if not giddy even.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.eurweb.com.

Bruhman

Hollywood, FL

#1 May 29, 2008
Your article was so on point, I think I'm bleeding Mo'Kelly. I personally say the n-word all the time amongst friends, and I don't feel remorseful, and I'm not going to quit. But I hate to hear the word from the mouths of non-Blacks, so in that respect, I'm glad Def Jam slammed the brakes.
I never really thought Nas was that incredible of a rapper, but I respect his hustle. He just lost me with this whole concept.
Your slice and dice re: the music industry was Required Reading 101 for all these wanna be rappers wishing for a lucky record deal. Massa OWNS you. I'm trying to get to the bottom of why Puffy, Jay Z, Rush Simmons, Ice Cube and Master P don't pool their resources, buy a couple pressing plants, some tractor trailers, and a few airplanes, and create their OWN record company. I'm beginning to think they signed some contract in blood with the Mafia, the so-called "Jews", and whoever else controls the dissemination of entertainment in this country, that forbids them to do so, lest their children be devoured by wolves... I mean, at least that would be a locical explanation to me why it hasn't happened, when my not so brilliant butt can sit here and imagine the logistics of it so easily.

“I am the red pill!”

Since: Nov 07

Bronx NY

#2 May 29, 2008
The best news I’ve heard from the world of Rap in a long time!

It’s about time some of those rich rap artist thought about anything other themselves. I don’t use the word unless I’m mad at someone and giving them an ear full…

Good for you Mo’Kelly for standing up for the people and not folding to the ignorant ones.

“Be about it!”

Since: Sep 07

Denver

#3 May 29, 2008
Mo Kelly is always on point. So is Daryl
http://www.eurweb.com/story/eur43806.cfm
Any Black man that would accept being called or who would call another Black man the N-word is LOST! We have to REMEMBER how many Black Men DIED so we wouldn't have to be called N..
Fight Stupidity!

“Be about it!”

Since: Sep 07

Denver

#4 May 29, 2008
and how can we respect and defend our women if we lack respect of self???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Nas Better Than Tupac? (Jun '06) Nov '16 Someone 208
News Nas, Damian Marley to kick off national tour in... (May '10) Sep '16 humble me 46
nas is lower than a dog! (Aug '15) Aug '15 rebel111 1
News HHP sources Nas (Nov '09) Jun '14 91nation 3
News Nas Giving Out Scholarships (Apr '14) Apr '14 Jubilant Sleep 2
News SERCH Coming to DC50 (Jan '14) Jan '14 LadyValentibne 1
News DMX Confirms Belly Sequel (Jun '06) Jan '14 Ant 17
More from around the web