Rapper Eazy-E's Son Arrested

Rapper Eazy-E's Son Arrested

There are 217 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Jun 10, 2006, titled Rapper Eazy-E's Son Arrested. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputies arrested Eric Wright Jr., known by his rap name Lil' Eazy-E, Saturday night in Compton, sheriff's officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
EB-Jizzy

Kazakhstan

#240 May 5, 2008
I m negress livin' in the hell!(almaty)
fawk osa remas

Paramount, CA

#242 May 22, 2008
OUT SUCKING ASAIN BOYS!!! THEY call mE REMAS I LIKING A HOT ONE FROM ANY CRIP
jIGGA OR ASIAN BOY!!!HOT LOINS FEEL GOOD THATS WHY I AM IN GEORGIA NOW!!! WEST COAST DIdo I COULDNOT HANDLE!!! GAY SIDE OSA CRIP GAY FLAG 14 FOR LIFE!!! LOVE ME SUM BUSTER COCK 2!!!!!
canthinkof1

Charleston, WV

#244 Jul 24, 2008
I will always respect EAZY and his son i dont care what his son does he will always be cooler than you bitch's who are saying stuff about him in a bad way.
Deb

Los Angeles, CA

#245 Jul 25, 2008
So many things going on in the world and this blog has the most entries. Surely Gansta from Macon and "nasty whatever" are probably some sheltered little boys pretending to be something they are not. I think if they were turly of the Gansta Rap type, you'd think of some more creative names rather then degrading yourselves with such names, but then again look at rap music its degrading and insulting guess this is a part of society and we just got to live with it. Anybody talking about the lady that committed suicide after losing her house? Anybody care about woman getting off free and clear after killing her 2yr old in Santa Clarita Ca? Rapa kid gets arrested ahhhhh, whats new?
crip killah 4 life

Sherman Oaks, CA

#246 Jul 25, 2008
stop all these killings. Put away the guns and pick up a book. we all have families think twice before you kill someone. a kill always comes back to haunt you.
Funky Fresh

United States

#247 Jul 26, 2008
i heard that compton los angeles has got high crime thats were easy e come from anyway RIP easy e and plaese stop all these murders when you kill a person their families carry that pain for life gang fights are one of them too much gang fights is bad their are little children that have too put up with murders in the ghetto parts of these towns
A Baker

Panorama City, CA

#248 Aug 17, 2008
you all need to stop F*CKING with E he is a realmuthaf*ckin'G so f*ck all you mom and B*TCHES,
police
ddd

United States

#249 Aug 23, 2008
co co wrote:
<quoted text>
you dumb ***** sombody needs do drop you ^
Oh, you mind reader, you1 Ya know some people just don't have any smarts. Thank you

The WORLD KNOWS about that turkey's son being charged with murder. His life sentence must be just about over. Wipe yr chin and get on with it!!!!!!!!!!
GIOVANNI ESCOBAR

Edmonton, Canada

#250 Aug 29, 2008
let the homie go
ddd

Stockton, CA

#251 Aug 30, 2008
again wrote:
leave the kid alone he's just being a typical scallywag

Scallywag, my A**! I bet you won't think he's a sclywg when he breaks into you house, car, LIFE!

PS how much more are we going to hear about this junior AL CAPONE? Put his a** in prison as this must be more than the THREE STRIKES YOU'RE OUT!!! All of the $$$ is wasted by us on this lifetime CROOK!!!!!!!!!
ddd

United States

#252 Aug 30, 2008
Country Boy wrote:
<quoted text>yada yada yada
You know and understand so WHY do you make gutteral noises instead of real words like "i'm dumping my guns in the deep end of the Pacific Ocean and now intp education, reading REAKS instead of REAL guns, etc. I never knew a man that got killed from reading. Go to 4th grade all the way to high school and BE A PROUD AMERICAN who can do more than figuring how to release the firing pin and where can we steal bullets? I have been reading about this as*ho** for a year or longer, STOP IT NOW! He is worth used toilet paper after it has been used and flushed! Give us something of value to read: Contempory American History, etc. Show the dumb bells how we managed during the great was, WORLD WAR 2 and we prospered--it eook some great effort on the part of moms, aunts, cousins and all of us at home while the guys were fighting for their lives and ours! git that danged kid where he belongs---PRISON FOR LIFE. KEEP HIM OUT OF OUR PAPERS AND OUT OS SIGHT AND MINDS OF OUR KIDS!
southside TC 612

Minneapolis, MN

#253 Nov 10, 2008
Mom wrote:
All of you who have decided to carry a gun deserve prison!! Carrying one usually means you'll use it on someone. Stop being so afraid and throw the guns a way. You think having a gun mankes you a big man? Sure you'll be a big man six feet under!
naw owning a gun dont make u a man, its makes ur chances 25% better, these streets is hot

“:)”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#255 Apr 2, 2009
cheesemeh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah thanks for exploiting gangs, drugs and violence! Just what this world needed more of. Your the GREATEST...piece of sh!t! May your AIDS legacy live on!
cRAP is NOT music!
your welcome
R.I.P EAZY-E
ComptonCa

Los Angeles, CA

#256 Apr 2, 2009
MrsEazy-E wrote:
<quoted text>
your welcome
R.I.P EAZY-E
Hey, I just move to Compton, Ca. Compton is not dangerous. Compton has the potential of becoming a middle-class community. But, who is Eazy-E? I heard he died because of HIV? To all the haters, who hate on Compton, well if you come to Compton, you would be surprised. I bet Compton has better places than some places I know of L.A. South LA or Watts have national-retail stores? No. But, Compton do!
Ned

Billings, MT

#257 Apr 2, 2009
Lil Eazy wrote:
Lil Eazy iz al gud haha dem should let him free
Wow,

Thats beautiful wiggerism.

“:)”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#258 Apr 2, 2009
ComptonCa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I just move to Compton, Ca. Compton is not dangerous. Compton has the potential of becoming a middle-class community. But, who is Eazy-E? I heard he died because of HIV? To all the haters, who hate on Compton, well if you come to Compton, you would be surprised. I bet Compton has better places than some places I know of L.A. South LA or Watts have national-retail stores? No. But, Compton do!
EAZY-E is tha legend/gangsta/business man from COMPTON who started gangsta rap along with a group call NWA, he died March 26 1995 at age 31
yeah i believe Compton might have improved, in tha 80's and 90's it was considered one of the most dangerous parts of America which was very tru
OUT SERVIN ADDICS

Decatur, GA

#259 Apr 17, 2009
REMAS*TAKE*OSA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

N.W.a. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ice Cube takes Bill Maher to task over N-word c... Jun '17 Atheist 1
News Local pastors, activists express anger, frustra... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Cordwainer Trout 2
News Snoop the survivor: Iconic rapper adapts, succe... (Feb '11) Jun '16 DJ Tek 1200 37
News Bryan Adams cancels Mississippi show, citing st... (Apr '16) Apr '16 M i s s i s s I P... 5
News Ice Cube hits back at Gene Simmons in NWA Rock ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 DILF 2
News Nancy Reagan's Best - Just Say No' Moments (Mar '16) Mar '16 Vladimir stefanov 1
News Michael B. Jordan wins big at NAACP Image Awards (Feb '16) Feb '16 Gardenia 2
More from around the web