why do people fight?
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“Hi everyone ”

Since: Mar 07

Someplace (All around)

#1 Mar 17, 2008
i wanna know why people fight? i think its because they are bored, jelous or just wanna look hard. wat do u think why do people fight?
Laura

Birmingham, UK

#2 Mar 17, 2008
theres like loads of reasons.
sometimes its because people are too alike and then they clash. sometimes its because people are annoying.
i dont really argue with people.

“Hi everyone ”

Since: Mar 07

Someplace (All around)

#3 Mar 18, 2008
well at my school loads of people fight. say like your best friend stops talking (after their friend just attacks you and your brother 4 no reason) 2 you and you dont know why. you would feel angry, mad and sad and you talked to her on the first day back and she acts werid 2 you and turns around and starts talking 2 someone else. what would you say?

cause this girl has been saying that i have been peeing her off (thats the nice way 2 say it) and also i have been anyoing and selfcentred. when i asked all my friends about me and they said no. SO SHOULD I LEAVE HER IN THE DUSTS OR NOT?
RINisuzuGrrl

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#4 Mar 18, 2008
UGGhhhhhhhhh... that happened to me tooo!!>_<Well i think that you should keep trying to talk to your friend no matter how much she ignores you.=) but that depends on what kind of friend she is to you. even though shes your bestfrind. is she worth it? Just cuz your friend left you angry..is she really your bestfriend? hmmm..do I make sense?=\

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#5 Mar 18, 2008
i rekon if people treat you like crap then just write them out of your life. forget they ever meant anything to you. but dont be a bitch about it.
people change. its a part of life. she probably doesnt relise she's being such a bitch

“iDON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!! !”

Since: Mar 08

United States

#6 Mar 19, 2008
Coolgirl wrote:
i wanna know why people fight? i think its because they are bored, jelous or just wanna look hard. wat do u think why do people fight?
I AGREE! Or they're just INSECURE!

“Hi everyone ”

Since: Mar 07

Someplace (All around)

#7 Mar 20, 2008
bobsessed wrote:
i rekon if people treat you like crap then just write them out of your life. forget they ever meant anything to you. but dont be a bitch about it.
people change. its a part of life. she probably doesnt relise she's being such a bitch
emm she does because today i was sat next 2 her and she was trying to ask people if she could sit next 2 them and one off them she asked said "you have steph" and i said "she dont like me, and its not like im contanjust" but then everyone stopped talking cause teacher came in and she stayed next 2 me. but lieing 2 people is just low.

u know life is hard for people, especally ones that get picked on nearly eveyday.

“Hi everyone ”

Since: Mar 07

Someplace (All around)

#8 Mar 20, 2008
RINisuzuGrrl wrote:
UGGhhhhhhhhh... that happened to me tooo!!>_<Well i think that you should keep trying to talk to your friend no matter how much she ignores you.=) but that depends on what kind of friend she is to you. even though shes your bestfrind. is she worth it? Just cuz your friend left you angry..is she really your bestfriend? hmmm..do I make sense?=\
i do try 2 talk but since this girl attack me in school she's not talked 2 me. read the comment above 4 wat happend 2 day. u make sense, and i dont think she is really nice, but 2 day she was giving people easter eggs but i did not get 1, which made me feel lonely and plus i will only get 2 at the most.

“Apocrypha?:)”

Since: Jun 07

-

#9 Mar 20, 2008
Coolgirl wrote:
i wanna know why people fight? i think its because they are bored, jelous or just wanna look hard. wat do u think why do people fight?
In my opinion,people fight becuase they have a certain beleif that they think is right.They try to make you adopt and agree with the same concept and when you refuse and stand your ground,they decide to get violent physically or verbally.
All in all,they just want to prove that theyre right.
That is why tolerance and patience are crucial to success in the real world.
Disagreement is inevitable.You'll always come across problematic people in life.you just need to be able to respect thir views and let them know that.They should return the favor.but of course,not everyone you meet will be as understaning and concerned as u are.
RINisuzuGrrl

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#11 Mar 20, 2008
I know its not really my business,but please dont say those things..=( Maybe Coolgirl is going through alot..maybe its not just her friend thats making her so angry or depressed. Coolgirl wants to just let it all out. I feel like that too sometimes. Im not really sure but i think that's what Coolgirl is tryin to do.
RINisuzuGrrl

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#12 Mar 20, 2008
To:YuMz You write soooo Beautifully!!(sniff)I cant fully understand what you just wrote.. but I totally agree with you!!=D

“YAAY!tickets to c [email protected] came:D”

Since: Jun 07

Chorley

#15 Mar 21, 2008
RINisuzuGrrl wrote:
I know its not really my business,but please dont say those things..=( Maybe Coolgirl is going through alot..maybe its not just her friend thats making her so angry or depressed. Coolgirl wants to just let it all out. I feel like that too sometimes. Im not really sure but i think that's what Coolgirl is tryin to do.
i understand what your saying, but please understand, she only tells what's happened to her, never says what she's done to those people, for example my best friend and some other people have been calling her(i dnt think it was nice) anyway she was also calling them names, but anyway she told the head of year that they had been calling them and forgetting to mention to him that she calls them names aswell.

“YAAY!tickets to c [email protected] came:D”

Since: Jun 07

Chorley

#16 Mar 21, 2008
bobsessed wrote:
<quoted text>
your making yourself sound really mean. sorry
it's okay
i probably do sound mean but im so angry at her making out she is the innocent one when she back stabs calls people behind their back and talks about her self all the time, and she's one of the reasons i feel like cutting myself again
homegurl

Unterdie├čen, Germany

#17 Mar 21, 2008
Fighting is not the answer. It's just a useless act that people believe signifies that you are stronger and can't be messed with. In my opinion, it make you look more ignorant and an unfriendly person. It depends on the situation. If you are fighting out of self defense, it make sense, but if you're the type of person who wants to pick up without a valid reason, then something is wrong. Your mind isn't set right.I hate when people say "I feel like fighting someone today". To randomly have an urge to fight is truly strange.
RINisuzuGrrl

Roy, WA

#18 Mar 21, 2008
oOOhh please dont cut yourself!!:(((( Im beggin you..DONT.>__< I understand..and You have the right to be angry. I dont like backstabin people..who knows why she does it..

“YAAY!tickets to c [email protected] came:D”

Since: Jun 07

Chorley

#19 Mar 21, 2008
homegurl wrote:
Fighting is not the answer. It's just a useless act that people believe signifies that you are stronger and can't be messed with. In my opinion, it make you look more ignorant and an unfriendly person. It depends on the situation. If you are fighting out of self defense, it make sense, but if you're the type of person who wants to pick up without a valid reason, then something is wrong. Your mind isn't set right.I hate when people say "I feel like fighting someone today". To randomly have an urge to fight is truly strange.
well i would never fight someone just randomly, for me to fight with someone they would have had to do alot to make me angry or piss me off, i always have a valid reason for fighting someone, but i would never physically fight someone

“YAAY!tickets to c [email protected] came:D”

Since: Jun 07

Chorley

#20 Mar 21, 2008
RINisuzuGrrl wrote:
oOOhh please dont cut yourself!!:(((( Im beggin you..DONT.>__< I understand..and You have the right to be angry. I dont like backstabin people..who knows why she does it..
dont worry i try not too, i have 3 friends saying if i cut myself ever again they have the right to kill me
i have no idea why she does it, youll have to ask her
RINisuzuGrrl

Roy, WA

#21 Mar 21, 2008
Its good that you have friends that care about you =DDD. I'll try to ask Coolgirl...
Laura

London, UK

#22 Mar 21, 2008
i dont like fights.

we were on DofE (a camping trip with school) and two of my friends argued and one slapped the other and its horrible because even though i dont take sides on arguements i felt like i had to.

they still dont talk and they stopped talking in july last year.

“YAAY!tickets to c [email protected] came:D”

Since: Jun 07

Chorley

#23 Mar 21, 2008
RINisuzuGrrl wrote:
Its good that you have friends that care about you =DDD. I'll try to ask Coolgirl...
yh
:)
good luck, hope you get an answer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

My Chemical Romance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
most creepiest mcr song (Sep '07) Aug '16 PorcelainPanic 94
why were gerard and frank fighting on stage?? (Sep '07) Aug '16 TonjeV00 19
MCR nicknames (Jan '07) Jul '16 Juan 58
gerard way is dead (Jul '08) Jun '16 Adrenaline_Avenger 343
MCR - Mama (cover) Apr '16 Anonymous 1
News My Chemical Romance and Muse Cancel Sunday's Sh... (May '07) Sep '15 2Dark2Fox 6
News Random Article (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
More from around the web