Tickets to the June 27th show w/ JMann

Tickets to the June 27th show w/ JMann

Posted in the Mushroomhead Forum

Elias Iscariot

Massillon, OH

#1 Jun 9, 2009
Hey guys, my band is opening for Mushroomhead on June 27th at Peabody's in Cleveland. For one night only, former members, JMann (original singer) and Roxy (original keyboardist) are coming back to perform old material with them, and the demand for tickets is becoming insane. We were told people from out of state (as far as Texas) were coming out to see this.

We are on the bill for this awesome event, should we sell 25 tickets. It's a crappy system, but you have to play the game to win. Our tickets are avaliable for $25. This is a large discount! Tickets for this are going for $31 + additional charges should you buy them from venues like Ticketmaster, and when they sell out, expect to pay ridiculous scalpers on eBay for them!

We are willing you meet you anywhere within Stark County should you want to grab a ticket from us. If that doesn't work, we can mail it to you or make some sort of arrangement. Please send us a message! This show is selling fast and we were told it was a DEFINITE sell-out. This reunion is one night only and people are going nuts.
So, please, if interested, message us for tickets. You'd be doing us a huge favor in securing our spot on this bill.
Sincerely,

JG
[email protected]
www.myspace.com/eliasiscariot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mushroomhead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Found a video with info about the new Mushroomh... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Tuco_the_Ugly 1
mushroomhead is a fraud (Oct '08) Jul '13 Adam 3
Sorcery. (Nov '09) Jul '10 Andrew Karl 4
Little Kid Laughing (Aug '09) Aug '09 SaVexUs216 1
News All You Cannot Live Without 08.03.09: Inked To ... (Aug '09) Aug '09 rlhocvpe 3
!!!!! LEAKED Mushroomhead tour dates !!!!! (Jul '09) Jul '09 fonzbear2000 1
rare stuff on ebay now! (Dec '08) Dec '08 Mike 1
More from around the web