Antoinette Montague's new CD "Behind ...

Antoinette Montague's new CD "Behind the Smile" - review by Jazz Times

There are 3 comments on the Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release story from Dec 30, 2009, titled Antoinette Montague's new CD "Behind the Smile" - review by Jazz Times. In it, Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release reports that:

FAIRFIELD, CT, December 30, 2009 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Singer Antoinette Montague takes several ounces of gospel and swing and combines it with Motown soul and rhapsody blues to make a rich amalgam of sonic goodness on her latest CD, Behind The Smile from the Allegro Music label.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release.

LaTanya Grady

Stamford, CT

#1 Feb 1, 2010
This new CD is Excellent. I was surprised by the tune selection, but also by the quality and Antoinette's singing. It is amazing to feel like you are at a live performance. I love this recording.
Howard Benson

Stamford, CT

#2 Feb 17, 2010
I love this cd by Antoinette Montague. I am glad to tell people to buy it, listen to it and know there is something for EVERYONE, if you are a Jazz, Blues, R&B or just love good music.
She has her own, beautiful, powerful, at times light and sensitive sound. No imitation here. She is the read deal. Tell your twitter and anyone else. Pass the word to all the radio stations. Give us something refreshing to listen to. Antoinette Montague is wonderful.
Cynthia Scott

Old Westbury, NY

#3 Apr 15, 2010
This CD by Antoinette Montague keeps the art of the song alive with this recording of great storytelling. Anyone who buys this CD will have a great time listening and grooving to a great selection of songs. For people who are lovers of good lyrics...Antonette hits it out of the ball park on this CD and the band is simply marvelous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mulgrew Miller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Smooth jazz sounds warm up cool evening in Detroit (Sep '10) Sep '10 Tony 1
More from around the web