Mr. T blasts 'The A-Team' movie

Mr. T blasts 'The A-Team' movie

There are 8 comments on the WYFX-TV Youngstown story from Jun 6, 2010, titled Mr. T blasts 'The A-Team' movie. In it, WYFX-TV Youngstown reports that:

Television personality Mr. T plays up to the media during a promotional tour for Snickers at the Olympic Park Precinct on July 23, 2008 in Melbourne, Australia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WYFX-TV Youngstown.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#1 Jun 6, 2010
Mad because he was the only one who cared...

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#2 Jun 7, 2010
There won't be any nipples in it.

But it probably is darker than the original.

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#3 Jun 7, 2010
Mr. T is still alive????????
CharlesP

Pine Hill, AL

#5 Jun 7, 2010
He is commenting because MODERN HOLLYWOOD PEOPLE ARE JUST STUPID!
They NEVER understood the REAL MEANING of MANY TV SHOWS!
Another example is the CRAPPY remake of "The Dukes
of Hazzard", which was ALL WRONG! They (Hollywood) never understood that the original was political commentary about corrupt "Boss" mayor Daley (father of the current mayor) of Chicago!!
It was to show Americans that they COULD STAND UP TO CORRUPTION in government, especially if a family of uneducated, rural farm folks (the Duke family) could!!!
Sorrell Booke was cast as Mayor Hogg BECAUSE HE LOOKED A LITTLE LIKE THE REAL MAYOR DALEY!!

HOLLYWOOD IS TOO DRUNK/DRUGGED UP TO UNDERSTAND REALITY! That is why people started to PRODUCE REALITY SHOWS!
Hollywood thinks that they should be allowed to murder/rape/rip-off anyone they want. That is why they are all supporting ROMAN POLANSKI, to once again try and LEGALIZE CHILD MOLESTATION IN AMERICA (as Polanski was trying to do in 1977)!!!
LRM

United States

#6 Jun 7, 2010
While I will probably see the movie regardless,
Mr. T has my lifelong respect. Not for his acting, not for his character but for what I saw 1 single day on the old talk show Donahue probably at least 15 years ago. Donahue had a couple of kids with progeria (sp?), the rapid aging disease, on his show. These two kids (were probably about 5 or 6 years old) were talking about their disease and they were big Mr. T fans. So, of course Mr. T makes a "surprise" visit and the kids were ecstatic. Now, while I found it admirable that he did it to begin with, he TRUELLY won me over with how he did it. I NEVER saw a celebrity put such a sincere effort as he did into making these kids happy. He was all smiles and full of energy, as were they, and I don't know if he even said 1 single word about their disease, it was ALL about making these kids happy and forgetting about what has probably, most likely, certainly taken their lives by now if for just a little while.
GOD BLESS YOU LAURENCE TUREAUD. And I'm not the type easily won over by so called "celebrities".

“THE PARTY OF KNOW”

Since: Dec 08

Orlando

#7 Jun 7, 2010
I remember seeing Mr. T on the Dean Martin celebrity roast and he was just as nice, and congenial as he could be. He howled at the tepid jokes, shook hands and popped guys on the shoulder. It was a happy thing to see. Everyone liked Mr. T. and he liked them too. See it if you can. Also catch the Lucille Ball roast. Don Rickles and Nipsey Russell let it all hang out.
Thank you Mr. T.-you're quite a guy!
Jydin

Brisbane, Australia

#8 Jun 7, 2010
I respect anything Mr T has to say.
pigmen

United States

#9 Jun 8, 2010
news flash george is a fhag.......idiots

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mr. T Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hey yo: Scott Hall is newest member of WWE Hall... (Apr '14) Apr '14 dmw 1
News A city in the balance: Kevyn Orr must satisfy c... (Jun '13) Jun '13 reality is a crutch 1
News Mr. T's Ride - BusinessWeek (Nov '11) Nov '11 Ron 1
Mr. T nude (Sep '11) Sep '11 Edgar 1
News Mr T Snickers ad pulled for being offensive to ... (Jul '08) Nov '09 PatriciaCross 13
News Mr. T called for jury duty (Apr '09) Apr '09 c3daddyo 2
News ATeam actor Mr T tells British unemployed to to... (Feb '09) Feb '09 How to see Uranus 10
More from around the web