A clash of civilizations in Europe

First Published:A NovemberA 6,A 2006 A year after the wave of violent demonstrations throughout the Muslim world protesting the publication of caricatures of Mohammed by a Danish newspaper, frictions between ... Full Story
Alif

Singapore, Singapore

#1 Nov 6, 2006
This clash started 1400 years ago when the self made false prophet came into this world with the false religion of hate and violence. This is now being intensified to achieve the evil goals and dominate the world with terror.
Blessed

Iran

#2 Nov 7, 2006
When the first followers of Mohammad were forced to leave Mecca so not to be tortured,they were treated by a christian emperor we know him as Najashi.He described the diversity of these two religions as slender as a line he drew on the earth.When Najashi passed away a few years later(he had not converted to Islam),Mohammad cried and pray for him from distance.It was the first sociable meeting between these two religions;compare it with next conflicts.
MUJAHID

Pakistan

#3 Dec 18, 2006
Yes the clash of civilisationz was inevitable!........and it had started now!.........am looking 4ward..........am looking at the ARMAGEDON!........the LAST AND FINAL WAR!.........and then there would be only one religon on face of earth.....ISLAM!!. And all this is happening because God wantz to seperate the evil from good!

Since: Dec 06

Mankato

#4 Dec 18, 2006
MUJAHID wrote:
Yes the clash of civilisationz was inevitable!........and it had started now!.........am looking 4ward..........am looking at the ARMAGEDON!........the LAST AND FINAL WAR!.........and then there would be only one religon on face of earth.....ISLAM!!. And all this is happening because God wantz to seperate the evil from good!
I wouldn't be so sure if I were you. You might be in for a rude awakening.
william

UK

#5 Dec 19, 2006
MUJAHID wrote:
I think that you make a confusion between CIVILIZATIONS and RELIGIONS. It's not the same.

At the moment - like it or not - it's the Western civilisation which is predominant, itself embrassing several religions (various brands of Christianity, Judaism, some Islamists) and even a large majority of non believers/atheists.
Jeff

Redmond, WA

#6 Mar 11, 2007
MUJAHID wrote:
I would love to see your woman abusing, animal abusing religion burn. Anyone who would go along with it deserves to be in hell.
who

Reading, UK

#7 Mar 11, 2007
I'm a Buddist, so you can all f**k off.

“Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite!”

Since: Feb 07

Rivercatville

#8 Mar 11, 2007
who - you gave me my first laugh ever on this board! Haha!
"Can't we all just get along?" - R. King
trueview

Wilmington, DE

#9 Mar 12, 2007
The radical and extremist will enforse their barabric civilization on the world and will always clash with other civilization.They are brain washed into to believing that their barabric civilization is the best and for all mnkind.
who

Reading, UK

#10 Mar 12, 2007
LaFourmiRouge wrote:
who - you gave me my first laugh ever on this board! Haha!
"Can't we all just get along?" - R. King
Apparently not, seems to me that Humans are basically stupid, violent creatures easily manipulated for the agenda of a few greedy men.
Stop the world, I want to get off.
captain A

Phoenix, AZ

#11 Mar 12, 2007
MUJAHID wrote:
Yes the clash of civilisationz was inevitable!........and it had started now!.........am looking 4ward..........am looking at the ARMAGEDON!........the LAST AND FINAL WAR!.........and then there would be only one religion on face of earth.....ISLAM!!. And all this is happening because God wantz to separate the evil from good!
If this is true why is most of the Islamic world in severe poverty and no basic human rights? Why is the supposed way of the future so far behind the infidels in every way possible? Why would the religion you believe in let you live like trash compared to the people that are supposedly beneath you. Im glad that my religion lets me live in a land of plenty and freedom without the threat of death if I dont believe anyone else's religion. If your religion (Islam) is so good why do you have to threaten people with death and torture to join it. If it was that good in the first place people would want to join it. Its to bad that with all those freedom fighters you people cant even beat the Jews. How are you going to take over the world when a little Jewish country kicks all your ASS all the time?! If you people are getting your butts kicked by pigs and apes (what you call Jews) what dose that make YOU?!
ASHOT LA USA

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Mar 12, 2007
MUJAHID wrote:
The usual answer is- go back to school and learn student! But for you-go back to life growth up.
Conservationist

Blacksburg, VA

#13 Apr 4, 2007
This topic is overflowing with hatred. I need a cup of tea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mozart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Newman - The Mozart Myth (May '09) Nov '14 Robert 294
Overcoming turmoil, Met opera opens season Sep '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
60 MINUTES/Vanity Fair Music Poll: Americans St... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Miley Cyrus 1
Famous People with Autism who were Successful (Nov '13) Feb '14 Read These 6
Russian diva to open third Met season in a row (Sep '13) Sep '13 hunt 1
Offbeat music a YouTube hit (Apr '12) Jul '13 Jedi mynd 28
Gay Quartet Heats Up Their Strings With Mozart ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Faloola Chong 1
More from around the web