Pacific Symphony marks 20 years with ...

Pacific Symphony marks 20 years with Carl St.Clair

There are 2 comments on the The Orange County Register story from May 19, 2010, titled Pacific Symphony marks 20 years with Carl St.Clair. In it, The Orange County Register reports that:

Review: Joshua Bell and old friends appear on a gala program. The Pacific Symphony threw a 20th anniversary party for its music director, Carl St.Clair, Tuesday night at Segerstrom Concert Hall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orange County Register.

September McGee

Laguna Niguel, CA

#1 May 20, 2010
The 20th Anniversary for Carl St. Clair was simply one of the most spectacular music events ever in Orange County. Carl and all the musicians and staff at the Pacific Symphony left us with unforgettable musical memories! Thank you all so much.
September McGee

Laguna Niguel, CA

#2 May 21, 2010
The 20th Anniversary Celebration for Carl St. Clair was absolutely phenomenal! Congratulations to Carl! and the Pacific Symphony Orchestra.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mozart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Robert Newman - The Mozart Myth (May '09) Mar '17 Salieri 298
News Houston Symphony Announces Spring Lineup - Disn... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Disney farts 3
Can anyone tell me the name of this piano piece? (Jun '15) Jun '15 anonymous 1
News Touch Pianist - now you can be an awesome class... (May '15) May '15 Stephen Malinowski 1
News Overcoming turmoil, Met opera opens season (Sep '14) Sep '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News 60 MINUTES/Vanity Fair Music Poll: Americans St... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Miley Cyrus 1
News Famous People with Autism who were Successful (Nov '13) Feb '14 Read These 6
More from around the web