Elvis. Pianist Yundi Li.

Elvis. Pianist Yundi Li.

There are 3 comments on the www.koreatimes.co.kr story from Feb 10, 2009, titled Elvis. Pianist Yundi Li. . In it, www.koreatimes.co.kr reports that:

Chinese superstar pianist Yundi Li, 26, will give his first recital here in six years Sunday at Goyang Aram Nuri, Gyeonggi Province, and Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.koreatimes.co.kr.

“Elvis News Ireland”

Since: Sep 07

Swords, County Dublin.

#1 Feb 10, 2009
Just an example of the Impact Elvis Presley had on the whole world!

http://irelandtoo.blogspot.com

“....may God bless you, Adios”

Since: Jul 07

Viva Las Vegas

#2 Feb 10, 2009
MauricePColgan wrote:
Just an example of the Impact Elvis Presley had on the whole world!
http://irelandtoo.blogspot.com
If only ELVIS could have known...
Maybe he would have felt better about himself...
ricobpro

Philippines

#3 Feb 12, 2009
What more can I say. Elvis influence is just fantastic that is why a lot of people hates him out of envy for so different and unique

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mozart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Robert Newman - The Mozart Myth (May '09) Mar 19 Salieri 298
News Houston Symphony Announces Spring Lineup - Disn... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Disney farts 3
Can anyone tell me the name of this piano piece? (Jun '15) Jun '15 anonymous 1
News Touch Pianist - now you can be an awesome class... (May '15) May '15 Stephen Malinowski 1
News Overcoming turmoil, Met opera opens season (Sep '14) Sep '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News 60 MINUTES/Vanity Fair Music Poll: Americans St... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Miley Cyrus 1
News Famous People with Autism who were Successful (Nov '13) Feb '14 Read These 6
More from around the web