bam bi da
Stacy

Laveen, AZ

#1 Aug 18, 2009
I remember doing a piece of Mozart's in high school choir 15 yrs ago. I cannot find my music sheet so I am wondering if anyone knows the name of the piece. There are variations through out the piece, "bam bi da, bam bi da,... bava, dava, bam di da" or something to that effect. My music teacher said that it was his sense of humor that had us pause in the middle of this, feigning, the choir had forgotten the words. THANK YOU. Any help is appreciated, this is driving me mad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mozart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Robert Newman - The Mozart Myth (May '09) Sep '17 Larkenfield 299
News Houston Symphony Announces Spring Lineup - Disn... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Disney farts 3
Can anyone tell me the name of this piano piece? (Jun '15) Jun '15 anonymous 1
News Touch Pianist - now you can be an awesome class... (May '15) May '15 Stephen Malinowski 1
News Overcoming turmoil, Met opera opens season (Sep '14) Sep '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News 60 MINUTES/Vanity Fair Music Poll: Americans St... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Miley Cyrus 1
News Famous People with Autism who were Successful (Nov '13) Feb '14 Read These 6
More from around the web