Classical Music

Classical Music

There are 3 comments on the Seven Castles story from Sep 23, 2007, titled Classical Music. In it, Seven Castles reports that:

These days classical music is not the love of most people, especially the young fellows.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seven Castles.

Paul

Denton, TX

#1 Sep 28, 2007
Is that music piece (played during the Mama McNabb Campbell's soup commercial and once or twice of Fox Sports) that's very grand and majestic, sorta reminds me of Promenade? Is that Beethoven?
Rich

Mount Airy, NC

#2 Nov 30, 2007
If anyone is looking for information on Franz Liszt, I am creating a web page where you can find a biography, images, and even a list of good YouTube performances of compositions. Just letting everyone know. http://www.sausagelynx.com/Franz%20Liszt%20Li...

Pod

“I created the sound of madness”

Since: Nov 07

The back of a black van.

#3 Dec 1, 2007

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mozart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Robert Newman - The Mozart Myth (May '09) Mar '17 Salieri 298
News Houston Symphony Announces Spring Lineup - Disn... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Disney farts 3
Can anyone tell me the name of this piano piece? (Jun '15) Jun '15 anonymous 1
News Touch Pianist - now you can be an awesome class... (May '15) May '15 Stephen Malinowski 1
News Overcoming turmoil, Met opera opens season (Sep '14) Sep '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News 60 MINUTES/Vanity Fair Music Poll: Americans St... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Miley Cyrus 1
News Famous People with Autism who were Successful (Nov '13) Feb '14 Read These 6
More from around the web