German Politicians Rush to Secure Opera

German Politicians Rush to Secure Opera

There are 3 comments on the The Associated Press story from Sep 29, 2006, titled German Politicians Rush to Secure Opera . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

German lawmakers called on authorities Friday to guarantee the security of a Berlin opera house that pulled a production featuring the severed head of Muhammad, amid ongoing calls to stage the production as a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

Kearney

Columbia, MD

#1 Sep 29, 2006
Hey maybe that's the way to get the terrorist to come out of hiding.... put on a play offensive to Muslims, and when they come to blow the place up just - capture them...
Oversight

Midland, TX

#2 Sep 29, 2006
Kearney wrote:
Hey maybe that's the way to get the terrorist to come out of hiding.... put on a play offensive to Muslims, and when they come to blow the place up just - capture them...
I have a better idea...Bomb their gatherings, like the Hamas rally reported on today.
speed_buggy

Arlington, TN

#3 Sep 29, 2006
Where ever they gather in large numbers should be bombed, the hole in the ground should also equal the size of the crowd in circumfrence. Marches, parades, protests, they are terrorists, their public words at such gatherings prove that.

I don't think they are to eager to mess around with those Germans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mozart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Houston Symphony Announces Spring Lineup - Disn... Mar '16 Disney farts 3
Can anyone tell me the name of this piano piece? (Jun '15) Jun '15 anonymous 1
News Robert Newman - The Mozart Myth (May '09) May '15 worried truthguy 297
News Touch Pianist - now you can be an awesome class... (May '15) May '15 Stephen Malinowski 1
News Overcoming turmoil, Met opera opens season (Sep '14) Sep '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News 60 MINUTES/Vanity Fair Music Poll: Americans St... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Miley Cyrus 1
News Famous People with Autism who were Successful (Nov '13) Feb '14 Read These 6
More from around the web