Be Careful in Giving the People what ...

Be Careful in Giving the People what they Want, Vote No on Proposit...

There are 1 comment on the Black Voice News story from Aug 5, 2010, titled Be Careful in Giving the People what they Want, Vote No on Proposit.... In it, Black Voice News reports that:

In 1975 the O'Jays had a hit record titled "Give the people what they want" with one line that said "We've been all around the world and with one unanimous decision, give the people what they want." It is a good song to sing and dance to but in reality one has to be careful in giving the people what they want.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Black Voice News.

James M

Powder Springs, GA

#1 Aug 5, 2010
another Stupid statement

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moses Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Religions are pushing the US towards war (Jul '15) Jul '15 Bottom Line 1
News What about the Magna Torah? (Jun '15) Jun '15 MAAT 1
News $100,000 Torah challenge: Prove from the writte... (Jan '15) Jan '15 alexh 6
News Why I have rejected ATHEISM because of the JEWS (Sep '14) Sep '14 Thinking 3
News New Style Prophets: Vision of Phone Numbers and... (Dec '12) Aug '13 stanley 2
News Warrior Prophet: Moses or Muhammad? (Mar '11) Mar '11 Arturo 41
News SWAT members call for school levy defeat (Jul '09) Aug '09 Danno From Powell 73
More from around the web