Clinton has failed to bridge trust gap

Clinton has failed to bridge trust gap

There are 5 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Apr 22, 2008, titled Clinton has failed to bridge trust gap. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

It was nice of Hillary Clinton to issue, as all the candidates did, a statement about Passover, the Jewish holiday of the season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

Only 60 percent

Manhattan Beach, CA

#1 Apr 22, 2008
It's a shame that only 60% of the Electorate thinks the Lyoness of Tuzla might be a liar. It's the other 40% that's scary.
But this is California, where there hasn't been an honest legislative election for decades. This is California, where the unelected politicians are giving away the people's wealth to the unions and illegals as fast as they can get their grubby little mitts on it.
Nope, there are going to be some very outraged people writing in about this editorial, who knows, the next thing that might be written might suggest that "rasing taxes" is not the way to encourage the economy.
Nope, for all you mush-heads, like the WaPo writer, go for "Change", since the one being offered is nothing less than the wholesale destruction of American society, you'll love it. Your kids will love it. Your grandkids will love it, they can squat around in the dirt and talk about how great things were "in the day".
terry

United States

#2 Apr 22, 2008
Here’s a link to SEVERAL HUNDRED INDICTED REPUBULICANS: http://www.republicanoffenders.com/index.html

The ever growing list of corrupt republicans and conservative sexual deviants.

So Sad. Cant believe how so many americans can call themselves conservatives with a list like this?

Middle class americans have you figured out yet that the elites in this country dont want Obama?

Mccain is old and crazy and ready to bomb iran. Hillary is just another one of the elites - under the thumb of the bildebergs or the masons or whomever.

They dont want Obama - he is not a guaranteed lap dog for them.

Just look at what happened during the so-called "debate" on ABC.
Lance Winslow

United States

#3 Apr 22, 2008
Bridge trusses are very important to the structural integrity of any piece of infastructure that crosses any large gap.

jcc

Since: Dec 07

Canyon Country, CA

#5 Apr 22, 2008
terry wrote:
Here’s a link to SEVERAL HUNDRED INDICTED REPUBULICANS: http://www.republicanoffenders.com/index.html
The ever growing list of corrupt republicans and conservative sexual deviants.
So Sad. Cant believe how so many americans can call themselves conservatives with a list like this?
Middle class americans have you figured out yet that the elites in this country dont want Obama?
Mccain is old and crazy and ready to bomb iran. Hillary is just another one of the elites - under the thumb of the bildebergs or the masons or whomever.
They dont want Obama - he is not a guaranteed lap dog for them.
Just look at what happened during the so-called "debate" on ABC.
Thanks for a great post.

jcc

Since: Dec 07

Canyon Country, CA

#6 Apr 22, 2008
Last Republican in MA wrote:
Hillary Clinton has not only failed to bridge the trust gap, she has delivered a 3-decade, proven history as a congenital liar.
"Bridge the trust gap" ???? That phrase simply can not be arc-welded into the same sentence with "Hillary Clinton".
Well, ask the citizens of Rouses Point, NY about that. Wyeth Labs--that town's largest employer for decades--announced a few years ago that they were fazing out that plant, and all the jobs would move to Puerto Rico (thanks again, Big Business!). Anyway, thanks to Sens. Clinton and Schumer, they helped find a buyer for the plant, the deal was done, and over 1,000 jobs---at the same salary/benefits---were saved.

Doing her job.

Even Republicans in upstate NY have learned to like her!

Amazing what fighting for people's jobs can do, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moses Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Religions are pushing the US towards war (Jul '15) Jul '15 Bottom Line 1
News What about the Magna Torah? (Jun '15) Jun '15 MAAT 1
News $100,000 Torah challenge: Prove from the writte... (Jan '15) Jan '15 alexh 6
News Why I have rejected ATHEISM because of the JEWS (Sep '14) Sep '14 Thinking 3
News New Style Prophets: Vision of Phone Numbers and... (Dec '12) Aug '13 stanley 2
News Warrior Prophet: Moses or Muhammad? (Mar '11) Mar '11 Arturo 41
News Be Careful in Giving the People what they Want,... (Aug '10) Aug '10 James M 1
More from around the web