God Talk: Complaining undermines faith

God Talk: Complaining undermines faith

There are 1 comment on the Red Bluff Daily News story from Jun 20, 2009, titled God Talk: Complaining undermines faith. In it, Red Bluff Daily News reports that:

The temptation to complain is very strong these days. Everywhere we turn there are changes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Red Bluff Daily News.

Longwood, FL

#1 Jun 22, 2009
Excellent and timely article. We often forget that our battle isn't against flesh and blood. If we can practice taking every thought captive unto the obedience of Christ, our faith (belief) grows.

Well written, Marilyn!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moses Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Religions are pushing the US towards war Jul '15 Bottom Line 1
News What about the Magna Torah? Jun '15 MAAT 1
News $100,000 Torah challenge: Prove from the writte... (Jan '15) Jan '15 alexh 6
News Why I have rejected ATHEISM because of the JEWS (Sep '14) Sep '14 Thinking 3
News New Style Prophets: Vision of Phone Numbers and... (Dec '12) Aug '13 stanley 2
News Warrior Prophet: Moses or Muhammad? (Mar '11) Mar '11 Arturo 41
News Be Careful in Giving the People what they Want,... (Aug '10) Aug '10 James M 1
More from around the web