30 Days with Ilegal Immigrants

30 Days with Ilegal Immigrants

Posted in the Morgan Spurlock Forum

housefrau

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 27, 2006
I like the 30 day series and would like to see a pro-amnesty advocate live with a family who was the victum of illegal alien violence, not able to go to the local emergency room (if it hasn't already closed)due to being overrun with illegals, poor schools with teachers spending most of their time teaching English, increased crime and gangs in their neighborhood, victim of identity theft, not being able to get certain jobs(including government) because you don't speak Spanish, or those whose income has dramitically been affected by illegal aliens (landscapers, construction, meat packing or any job really),increased cost of social services and someone who has gotten TB or another disease from illegal aliens.

A CNN special showed another "model" illegal alien family whose father grossed $25,000 a year and whose wife used over $80,000 in free cancer care and the son had a free apendctomy and a free college scholarship also.

I wish I had $80,000 of free cancer care when my mother was dying of cancer. I paid for alot of things including meds out of pocket but could not afford oxygen and medicad did not cover it.

I also paid for my own student loans into my 40's. Why are people here illegally being given anything?

It's a good thing the Minute Man didn't bring his ID- the whole family would be using it.

The family chosen was A typical. Don't about 60% of hispanics drop out? What's the rate of gang membership?

The family funds weren't belivable: what else is going on? I'm well aquainted with poverty and there's no way the 7 of them lived in L.A. on 15,000 with internet access, Xbox and golf.

5 kids,$15,000 in L.A. who paid for the deliveries, prenatal care, vacinations for school ect... legal tax payers.

Why wasn't all their tax supported subsidies included?

I appreciated the man in the restaraunt asking the Minute Man if he thought we could send 30,000 people back to Mexico. With the national news showing towns in Mexico that are mostly empty the 12,000 total for all illegal immigrants is a drastic under count.

Another show could ask those in favor of amnesty why don't they use their own time energy and financial resources to help those less fortuante? Your sincerely held Christian (or other) beliefs don't go that far do the?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgan Spurlock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Morgan Spurlock documenting wide range of subje... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Garlanda Goldwin 1
News Olmsted Falls district pulls video on Islam (Oct '13) Oct '13 Proud American 2
News Morgan Spurlock to aid fundraiser for children (Dec '10) Dec '10 bobbi 1
News 'The Simpsons' marks 450th episode with special (Jan '10) Jan '10 triple6vamp 3
News 'The Simpsons' marks 450th episode with special (Jan '10) Jan '10 thought_police 1
News 'The Simpsons' marks 450th episode with special... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Dan 5
News Network series 30 Days' focuses on Navajo cultu... (Jul '08) Dec '09 Native perspective 156
More from around the web