New season of '30 Days' for Morgan Spurlock -- Coal, National F...

Full story: Newsday
It's a new year of "30 Days." Morgan Spurlock 's "I'll-try-anything" spirit infuses this FX reality series, which dispatches an explorer to experience 30 days in an alien world to see what lessons are waiting ... Full Story
C Simpson

Somerset, PA

#1 Jun 3, 2008
The TV show and this article are classic examples of Liberal bias in the media about cultures they can't control. If he had visited the company that I work for ,Consol Energy, Morgan would have had a competely different view to tell. The conditions in low coal and the mines owned by small independants are well below standard... and don't think that this wasn't planned out by the TV execs to portrait the bias they wanted you to see. The truth is that yes, mining is dangerous. But so is driving to work on I-95 into DC traffic. With all the regulations at both the federal and state level, all tragedies that now occur in the mines are freak accidents. While I applaud their effort to tell stories of different people in America, all I ask is to tell the full story, and from all sides. Bias unfortunately exists no matter where you try to look, but truth is always the best story to tell.
ranganraj

Chicago, IL

#2 Jun 5, 2008
This show is fantastic! Weather you agree or not, week after week, Sprulock encourages us to put ourselves in someone else's shoes and life for 30 days. It helps you relate to other people and opens up your thinking. I think this show should be required watching for all Americans. We have a lot we can learn from each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgan Spurlock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morgan Spurlock documenting wide range of subje... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Garlanda Goldwin 1
Olmsted Falls district pulls video on Islam (Oct '13) Oct '13 Proud American 2
Morgan Spurlock to aid fundraiser for children (Dec '10) Dec '10 bobbi 1
'The Simpsons' marks 450th episode with special (Jan '10) Jan '10 triple6vamp 3
'The Simpsons' marks 450th episode with special (Jan '10) Jan '10 thought_police 1
'The Simpsons' marks 450th episode with special... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Dan 5
Network series 30 Days' focuses on Navajo cultu... (Jul '08) Dec '09 Native perspective 156

Morgan Spurlock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE