Reality show brings "Super Size Me" d...

Reality show brings "Super Size Me" director to Navajo reservation

There are 1 comment on the KRQE Albuquerque and New Mexico story from Jul 7, 2008, titled Reality show brings "Super Size Me" director to Navajo reservation. In it, KRQE Albuquerque and New Mexico reports that:

Filmmaker Morgan Spurlock lived without running water or electricity during the 30 days he spent with a family on the Navajo reservation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRQE Albuquerque and New Mexico.

PuebloRezKid

Las Cruces, NM

#1 Jul 21, 2008
Just a friendly reminder, NOT ALL reservations/Pueblos are like "A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY". Just a few, yes. Most, almost all reservations/Pueblos are modernized. Yes, we do have our old villages that don't have running water or electricity, but we have our modern homes w/ running water and electricity that we live in day-to-day. Shows like this give the rest of us (Pueblos) a bad reputation, making those who watch it think every reservation has no running water or electricity. So those of you who watch it, PLEASE don't think that all reservations/Pueblos are like that or it's people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgan Spurlock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Morgan Spurlock documenting wide range of subje... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Garlanda Goldwin 1
News Olmsted Falls district pulls video on Islam (Oct '13) Oct '13 Proud American 2
News Morgan Spurlock to aid fundraiser for children (Dec '10) Dec '10 bobbi 1
News 'The Simpsons' marks 450th episode with special (Jan '10) Jan '10 triple6vamp 3
News 'The Simpsons' marks 450th episode with special (Jan '10) Jan '10 thought_police 1
News 'The Simpsons' marks 450th episode with special... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Dan 5
News Network series 30 Days' focuses on Navajo cultu... (Jul '08) Dec '09 Native perspective 156
More from around the web