MOONSPELL Accused Of Promoting Satanism

MOONSPELL Accused Of Promoting Satanism

There are 15 comments on the Roadrunnerrecords.com story from Apr 21, 2007, titled MOONSPELL Accused Of Promoting Satanism. In it, Roadrunnerrecords.com reports that:

MOONSPELL Accused Of Promoting Satanism - Apr. 21, 2007 Portugal's Blitz magazine is reporting that the country's biggest metal export MOONSPELL was recently accused of promoting Satanism by a Polish ... via Roadrunnerrecords.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roadrunnerrecords.com.

Since: Nov 06

Centreville, VA

#1 Apr 21, 2007
Oh how wonderful ... now Denmark will be accused of supporting Satanism or something .... Gee will it ever end?

SIMON Where are you? Hurry up and finish school .. looks like we need help!
:)
Curioisity

Glasgow, UK

#2 Apr 22, 2007
Actually satanism is on the increase across the Western world.Not so long ago few Italian youth while practising satanism,something went drastically wrong and one of them died.Only because of the dead person that the story came to the notice of the public eye.
When Christianity is ridiculed and people made to shy away from it,our young people will replace that spiritual void by other practices.IT DOES NOT SURPRISE ME.
Witchcraft(white witches) and other new-age religions and islam are increasing too.
Reverend Sebastian Kain

Vidor, TX

#3 Aug 26, 2007
You people are sick... Trying to mandate who should be Christian, or how one should exercise their beliefs in Satanism! I am sick and tired of people saying that I should be christian because I was destined for greatness, but at the same time I am going to Hell.. SCREW YOU, and mind your Satanblessed business and quit putting your noise in everyone elses!

Sieg Hell
Rev. SK
moon

Toronto, Canada

#5 Aug 27, 2008
to Curiosity
i just wanna know why you compared which craft and satanism with islam
you never read about it thats why you judge it
try to eductae yourself and not being brainwashed
if u read about islam even once u never would talk about it
and do you know why its increasing because we live without hatered it shows us how to respect other religions and its increasing
robin_birdgirl

Clermont, FL

#6 Aug 27, 2008
Which one are you saying is increasing, Witchcraft, Satanism or Islam? Wiccans do not preach hatred, in fact, their golden rule is "to do no harm", so I am curious to which group you are refering to.
moon wrote:
to Curiosity
i just wanna know why you compared which craft and satanism with islam
you never read about it thats why you judge it
try to eductae yourself and not being brainwashed
if u read about islam even once u never would talk about it
and do you know why its increasing because we live without hatered it shows us how to respect other religions and its increasing
Jan

Van Nuys, CA

#7 Aug 27, 2008
God kingdoms is not set up until Jesus returns, otherwise satanic cults and those masked with Satan pulling the strings like in Islam, will continue to rise for some time.
Vampire DEVIL

Egypt

#9 Sep 13, 2008
check out the intro in under the moonspell album
it has the azan of the muslims i need an explanation

“Oh smartness, where art thou?”

Since: Nov 07

Dey tuk er jerbs!

#10 Sep 14, 2008
damnit i haven't downloaded under the moonspell yet i got to do that!!!

“SUPER-EXCITING!! !!”

Since: Apr 08

The Moon

#11 Sep 29, 2008
where do you download the moonspell albums?

“Oh smartness, where art thou?”

Since: Nov 07

Dey tuk er jerbs!

#12 Sep 29, 2008
i download the torrents at Piratebay.org

and i use them in the program Utorrent!
Pandora

Krusevac, Serbia

#14 Nov 7, 2008
Please, dont make me laugh.... Satanism...

“Ecko Lucifer”

Since: Apr 08

Aurora, CO

#15 Nov 8, 2008
Moonsprell, promoting Satanism... Brillant observation, Captian Obvious..?
moon

Drummondville, Canada

#16 Jan 22, 2009
Jan wrote:
God kingdoms is not set up until Jesus returns, otherwise satanic cults and those masked with Satan pulling the strings like in Islam, will continue to rise for some time.
it seems that you have never read the Quran and started judging Islam
because if you did you would know that muslims believe in Jesus Pbuh and his second coming
and no one is a muslim until he believes in Moses , Jesus and all prophets .
watch the ariivals on youtube

Since: Sep 08

The Boondocks of North Florida

#17 Jan 22, 2009
The arrivals on YouTube. LOLOLOL. I have to remember that one for my next joke.
moon wrote:
<quoted text>
because if you did you would know that muslims believe in Jesus Pbuh and his second coming

Since: Jan 09

Petoskey, MI

#18 Jan 22, 2009
moon Licker of Hubals ass the MOON rock gock of the Pagan Musies at the Kabah wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot MOhamdean MUSsEI PAGAN! You Only Believe that JESUS in the Demonic KKKoran is ONLY a phrophet That's all!

Tell Us who appointed Killer Rapist paedophile SEX MANIAC MOO ham mad AS Fake Profit? Jesus of Demonic KKKoran is VERY DIFFERENT from the JESUS of the Holy bible! JESUS of the Holy Bible is the Son of God!

Demonic KKKoran is the WORDS of SEX MANIAC Mohamed NOT Ture God! Your fake God Allahshit is a ROCK god that lieves in the CUBE of the Kabah! We Know ALL the Shit informations about the Death Cult ASSlam of Devil Mohamad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moonspell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song name for moonspell HELP (Jul '12) Jul '12 Abo Sharkas 1
Awesome moonspell! (Sep '09) Sep '09 Mel287 1
Mike "Moonspell" interview (Aug '09) Aug '09 King_leer 1
Poll Favourite Moonspell video (May '08) Aug '09 Flying Donkey 12
Support Donkey and his obsession with Moonspell! (Sep '08) Jul '09 Flying Donkey 48
moonspell video. newest (Jan '09) Jan '09 Joshua 1
About Moonspell! (May '08) Sep '08 Flying Donkey 35
More from around the web