Review: Monster Circus' a parade of s...

Review: Monster Circus' a parade of scrap metal

There are 2 comments on the RGT Online story from Apr 1, 2009, titled Review: Monster Circus' a parade of scrap metal. In it, RGT Online reports that:

Something called "Monster Circus" will be defiling the House of Manilow six nights a month, in what seems to be a desperate strategy to lure a younger, more down-market, free-spending crowd to the Las Vegas Hilton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RGT Online.

Megan F Rock Fan

Sarasota, FL

#1 Apr 2, 2009
You know it just like a reviewer not to like a rock show! It was the best show I've gone to in Vegas in a long time. I actually got to get up and dance to some of my very favorite rock songs. The dancers made the show really fun. It was like watching one music video after another. They had a really strange looking clown on the video walls taunting the ringmaster throughout the show. The ringmaster was the one doing all the cool circus tricks... you know breathing fire etc, at the end he was juggling some huge cube on firer. You just have to check it out for your self. I can only tell you IT ROCKED!
Big Middle Finger

Sarasota, FL

#2 Apr 2, 2009
This is KICK ASS SHOW MAN!!!! GREAT BAND , HOT DANCERS, COOL ASS SHOW. CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF... IF YOU DARE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cannabis caravans fuel medical pot boom in Montana (Jun '10) Jun '10 Tequila Sunset 17
News Going to pot: 'Cannabis caravans' give Montanan... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Junky 3
News Jessica Kilroy Wins New Band Competition at NW ... (Jul '08) Aug '08 Eric Lewis 4
News Big Sky Carvers hands over production to former... (Jun '08) Jun '08 Jimmy Pop 1
More from around the web