Cannabis caravans fuel medical pot bo...

Cannabis caravans fuel medical pot boom in Montana

There are 17 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Jun 3, 2010, titled Cannabis caravans fuel medical pot boom in Montana. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

As Bob Marley music wailed in the next room, the makeshift clinic hummed along like an assembly line: Patients went in to see a doctor, paid $150 and walked out with permission to buy and smoke medical marijuana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

Barry O

Soquel, CA

#1 Jun 3, 2010
I did not campaign on "Hope, Change." It was "Dope, Ganja."
Sparker Up

United States

#2 Jun 3, 2010
Now you be speaking my lingo. 4-20 hallelujah!

“getting closer to home...”

Since: Aug 08

middle of nowhere NM

#3 Jun 3, 2010
now we need the same to happen here, but it would take a week, cause our own don't participate at all.
Loud Pipes

Rio Rancho, NM

#4 Jun 3, 2010
Boy don't they seem to be the lucky ones. But if you have one of the injuries required, it's really not all that hard here either.
smoken a fatty

Rio Rancho, NM

#5 Jun 3, 2010
bummer to those who dont.
Willie

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jun 4, 2010
What else is there to do up there?
BadBob

Steamboat Springs, CO

#8 Jun 5, 2010
GOD BLESS Montana 4-20 (and Arizona)

signed: Bad Bob (The Original Bad Bob from Colorado, not that wimpie little SOB from New Mexico)
haha

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Jun 5, 2010
pot does nothing good for me. i get paranoid. back in the day it didn't though. ahhh to go back in time...
no way

Rio Rancho, NM

#10 Jun 5, 2010
BadBob wrote:
signed: Bad Bob (The Original Bad Bob from Colorado, not that wimpie little SOB from New Mexico)
Ya moved?

middle of nowhere NM

#11 Jun 5, 2010
BadBob wrote:
Glad you cleared that up. its been awhile sence ive seen you around a comment,lol. Totaly agree with you on most counts, but nice to see the one, and only.
Semper Fi that 4:20 and we got ourselves a deal.
gruff as ever.no insult intended.
BadBob

Steamboat Springs, CO

#12 Jun 6, 2010
just_nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you cleared that up. its been awhile sence ive seen you around a comment,lol. Totaly agree with you on most counts, but nice to see the one, and only.
Semper Fi that 4:20 and we got ourselves a deal.
gruff as ever.no insult intended.
None Taken - As Gen. Patten use to say, "Smoke 'em if ya got 'em"...4:20
BadBob

Steamboat Springs, CO

#13 Jun 6, 2010
no way wrote:
<quoted text> Ya moved?
Way....One step ahead of the Government!

middle of nowhere NM

#14 Jun 6, 2010
BadBob wrote:
<quoted text>None Taken - As Gen. Patten use to say, "Smoke 'em if ya got 'em"...4:20
I'll take the Chong method of "why wait" till 4:20,lol.smoke em now"
BadBob

Steamboat Springs, CO

#15 Jun 7, 2010
Trust me, this would be a much better world if EVERYONE smoked a little pot!

"God is perfect, Man is not -
Man "makes" Beer, God "Grows" pot".......

Times R good........

middle of nowhere NM

#16 Jun 7, 2010
BadBob wrote:
Trust me, this would be a much better world if EVERYONE smoked a little pot!
"God is perfect, Man is not -
Man "makes" Beer, God "Grows" pot".......
Times R good........
At least we would stop walking into countries, we don't need to support, and taking it! ie:WAR or
W-WE
A-Are
R-RIGHT
not.
BadBob

Rangely, CO

#17 Jun 8, 2010
Your correct, smoke a joint and I assure WAR is not the first thing on your mind. Funny - See where Kalifornia is closing a lot of "med" shops - just how much will that 'cost them'(the state) in lost taxes? Like Kalifornia doesn't NEED the money. The Same Amount of Pot will be sold, the state will just loose the tax money - God bless Kalifornia! We, us here in Colorado, God love us, are still "expanding" our operations - and it is "Legal". Colorado - local and State "Love" the taxes I pay. I pay a lot....So, Is this a great country or what? Ergo, as long as "your" Government will keep Pot "Illegal", I'll get rich! Free enterprise, This is America (Oh, and keep the Illegal Mexicans out - they cut into my income - I'm not cheep - just legal and available to all it seems here in Colorado) Times is good!
Tequila Sunset

Denver, CO

#18 Jun 8, 2010
Say "Bob", what is it that you're "bad" at? I'm bad at golfing and trig, myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Going to pot: 'Cannabis caravans' give Montanan... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Junky 3
News Review: Monster Circus' a parade of scrap metal (Apr '09) Apr '09 Big Middle Finger 2
News Jessica Kilroy Wins New Band Competition at NW ... (Jul '08) Aug '08 Eric Lewis 4
News Big Sky Carvers hands over production to former... (Jun '08) Jun '08 Jimmy Pop 1
More from around the web