For Rappers, How To Plan Career Succe...

For Rappers, How To Plan Career Success Around A Prison Bid Still A Puzzle

There are 2 comments on the New York Press story from May 19, 2011, titled For Rappers, How To Plan Career Success Around A Prison Bid Still A Puzzle. In it, New York Press reports that:

Posted By: Carter Maness Lots of rappers are going to prison lately and each provides a different case study in how to potentially keep a career going around a lockup.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Press.

Buster Hymen

Doylestown, PA

#1 May 21, 2011
If these degenerate PUNKS are locked up there should be NO career! Let them do their well deserved time! The more (C)rappers locked up the better for western civilization!

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#2 Oct 13, 2013
Buster Hymen wrote:
If these degenerate PUNKS are locked up there should be NO career! Let them do their well deserved time! The more (C)rappers locked up the better for western civilization!
Yep Lil Weenie and crew need a jail cell to latch on for good that's what they feed in. They love jail cells and get arrested for that reason, they love jail! Might as well make them stay there for good like if it's their home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mobb Deep Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This Week's Best Concerts (Apr '14) Apr '14 Macedonia is HELL... 1
Name this Prodigy song for me plz can't find it... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Holsten 2
Do You think They We Ever Be The Same Again Aft... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Real One 1
News Hip-Hop Rumors: Sources Say Mobb Deep Will Neve... (Apr '12) Apr '12 bigrush 1
black cocaine mobb deep (Nov '11) Nov '11 alldaydope 1
Prodigy supports Ron Paul 2012 (Oct '11) Oct '11 Naleek 1
hi (Sep '09) Sep '09 sandi bliguin 1
More from around the web