Lady Gaga Mixes Activism And Music At Arizona Concert

Aug 1, 2010 Full story: lezgetreal.com 9

Rather than bow to pressure to cancel her Arizona show, Lady Gaga made it into a political statement. In a two hour plus show full of what is beign described as “electrifying music”, Lady Gaga spoke out in favor of LGBT rights, and attacked Arizona’s draconian and unconstitutional immigration law. The law has been, mostly, put into abeyance by a federal judge, but the controversy over it has not ended.

Full Story
Mona Lott

Jackson, NJ

#1 Aug 1, 2010
Lady Gaga ROCKS!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2 Aug 1, 2010
I usually can't stand Lady Gaga but now I think I like her a little bit.
The Real Peaches

Bellaire, TX

#3 Aug 1, 2010
Brownboi wrote:
I usually can't stand Lady Gaga but now I think I like her a little bit.
That how it is. When a person bends toward another person agenda they began to take a step toward that person. One step not two.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Aug 1, 2010
The Real Peaches wrote:
<quoted text>That how it is. When a person bends ...*idiot no spell*
What a trade off. Topix gives registered posters the ability to IM, and the trolls get to run wild. If anyone out there knows a place people are held responsible for what they post, please share.
Jacklyn

Seattle, WA

#6 Aug 1, 2010
Go for her and standing up for LGBT rights!

But as for the immigration law...well. The people of Arizona are being bombarded with people who are not supposed to be there. There is no reason to come to this country illegally. If you want our rights, freedoms, benefits, then PLEASE follow our laws. And by coming to this country illegally, you are breaking every single one of them.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#7 Aug 1, 2010
Mona Lott wrote:
Lady Gaga ROCKS!
Yea she does.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#8 Aug 1, 2010
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>What a trade off. Topix gives registered posters the ability to IM, and the trolls get to run wild. If anyone out there knows a place people are held responsible for what they post, please share.
Try your local church.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#9 Aug 2, 2010
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Try your local church.
My local minister is a troll. That would be like attending services at Topix! And yes, Gaga rocks!
Norman

Vienna, Austria

#10 Aug 2, 2010
Lady Gaga? Gimme a break!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mixes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interview: Ben Watt on the Dark Euro Sound, the... (Nov '09) Nov '09 andy langham 2
New DanceX For Kids Exercise Video Inspiring Ki... (Jan '09) Jan '09 sanedlly 3
More from around the web