Joe Biden accused by Rick Santorum of...

Joe Biden accused by Rick Santorum of playing 'race card' after 'chains' remark

There are 158 comments on the Guardian Unlimited story from Aug 19, 2012, titled Joe Biden accused by Rick Santorum of playing 'race card' after 'chains' remark. In it, Guardian Unlimited reports that:

Pundits are arguing over Biden's use of 'chains' and 'ya'll': racially insensitive or allusive to GOP financial rhetoric? Joe Biden, noted for his gaffes, has most recently drawn criticism for speaking of Mitt Romney's policies being intended to put people "back in chains". Photograph: AP A prominent Republican has accused Vice President Joe Biden ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Guardian Unlimited.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
MAID IN AMERICA

Lakeland, FL

#165 Aug 30, 2012
Joe Biden is a DUMBAZZ...and OBie KNOWS it..AND..he NEEDS to find someone to replace him...QUICKLY!!!...

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#166 Sep 6, 2012
biden crying like a little wimpy baby during the DNC. That would be no big deal had libs not bashed Beohner for crying after becoming House Speaker.

Libs = total hypocrites.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#167 Sep 6, 2012
CZars_R_Us wrote:
<quoted text>
More ;oke Solongdra.!!
Ask yourself....Am I also a radical anti-colonialist with a chip on my shoulder?
Ask......Who's Frank Marshall Davis? Communist card carrier #47544
....He was Obama's mentor and shaper of Obama's radical, anti-colonialist war on America. Obama's greatest teacher and confidence, Frank Marshall Davis, though now dead, lives on in Obama, his favorite Anti-American pupil.
....Obama's stupid, polygamous, alcoholic, wife beating, Harvard Educated, drunk driving, father was also an anti-colonialist radical. Obama adored him and all of his stupid backwards ideals and intense, internal hate for the West..
.....If Kenya had held on to it's colonialism a bit longer, they would be like Singapore by now. Obama is as crazy as his half-assed father was.
His brother is smarter than he is. His brother would make a much better president.
2016...the movie...it's informative.

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#168 Sep 6, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Ask yourself....Am I also a radical anti-colonialist with a chip on my shoulder?
Ask......Who's Frank Marshall Davis? Communist card carrier #47544
....He was Obama's mentor and shaper of Obama's radical, anti-colonialist war on America. Obama's greatest teacher and confidence, Frank Marshall Davis, though now dead, lives on in Obama, his favorite Anti-American pupil.
....Obama's stupid, polygamous, alcoholic, wife beating, Harvard Educated, drunk driving, father was also an anti-colonialist radical. Obama adored him and all of his stupid backwards ideals and intense, internal hate for the West..
.....If Kenya had held on to it's colonialism a bit longer, they would be like Singapore by now. Obama is as crazy as his half-assed father was.
His brother is smarter than he is. His brother would make a much better president.
2016...the movie...it's informative.
Here you go. Our first black President.

&fe ature=related

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#171 Sep 12, 2012
Here in Vegas wrote:
biden crying like a little wimpy baby during the DNC. That would be no big deal had libs not bashed Beohner for crying after becoming House Speaker.
Libs = total hypocrites.
You mean like Ritt Money teared up when talking about personal things during the RNC?

You republitards never take your hate glasses off, do ya?

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#172 Sep 12, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Ask yourself....Am I also a radical anti-colonialist with a chip on my shoulder?
Ask......Who's Frank Marshall Davis? Communist card carrier #47544
....He was Obama's mentor and shaper of Obama's radical, anti-colonialist war on America. Obama's greatest teacher and confidence, Frank Marshall Davis, though now dead, lives on in Obama, his favorite Anti-American pupil.
....Obama's stupid, polygamous, alcoholic, wife beating, Harvard Educated, drunk driving, father was also an anti-colonialist radical. Obama adored him and all of his stupid backwards ideals and intense, internal hate for the West..
.....If Kenya had held on to it's colonialism a bit longer, they would be like Singapore by now. Obama is as crazy as his half-assed father was.
His brother is smarter than he is. His brother would make a much better president.
2016...the movie...it's informative.
WOW! Take a ride on the anger bus with Apeman. Dude, get a life.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#173 Sep 12, 2012
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like Ritt Money teared up when talking about personal things during the RNC?
You republitards never take your hate glasses off, do ya?
Obama On Track To Have Worst Job Record Since WWII...

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#174 Sep 13, 2012
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like Ritt Money teared up when talking about personal things during the RNC?
You republitards never take your hate glasses off, do ya?
No. Not for you lazy human debris liberals. You people are a blight, a cancer. If it weren't for decent hard working middle Americans forced to pay tax money to welfare, you all would starve.

Get a job liberal, be responsible.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#175 Sep 17, 2012
Here in Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Not for you lazy human debris liberals. You people are a blight, a cancer. If it weren't for decent hard working middle Americans forced to pay tax money to welfare, you all would starve.
Get a job liberal, be responsible.
Oh, zippy, liberals ARE hard working,
middle class, upper middle class, lower
income, wealthy and impoverished, just like
conservatives. They are decent, just like
normal conservatives, which excludes you,
obviously.

You're stupidity is immeasurable. Keep
spewing those meaningless FOX Spews
talking points, you mindless parrot.
At least you are entertaining. Kind of.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#183 Oct 1, 2012
U.S. MILITARY DEATHS IN AFGHANISTAN HIT 2,000....
AFGHAN SOLDIER KILLS 2 MORE AMERICAN TROOPS...
Biden Misstates Number Of Fallen Heroes...
Military absentee ballots going AWOL in 2012...

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#184 Oct 1, 2012
Troyboy80 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if the blacks went back to slavery I don't think they would fight it after a week or so . They would have zero unemployment and the next generation of slaves would all know who their fathers are . A black usually doesn't want to work but I've seen them get "pushed" to work and to be honest once they start humming or singing they actually start working pretty good . My mom and dad were brother and sister and even though the state banned incest, they just couldn't stop phucking like dogs. People told them to abort me but they had me anyway and that's why I talk like this.
Well, that explains a lot. Sorry about the inbreeding.
tbone

Uxbridge, Canada

#185 Oct 1, 2012
The racist comments by Democrats is quite telling.

Biden commenting to Indians about how they all work at 7-elevens.

Reid talking about Obama being a good speaker, even with his Negro dialect.

Biden visuaizing black people be back in chains.

Last KKK member in politics dies and he's celebrated for being...what else...a good democrat!

And the republicans are racist because???? Oh yea they weren't the first party to use a black man to pursue their agenda.

| used to thinks liberals and democrats were different, but they're really not. The both look up to people who rape and kill (Che) and Chairman Mao who slaghtered his own population...really how much further down the historical road before we find VP Binden with a swastika tatooed on his ass.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#187 Oct 5, 2012
tbone wrote:
The racist comments by Democrats is quite telling.
Biden commenting to Indians about how they all work at 7-elevens.
Reid talking about Obama being a good speaker, even with his Negro dialect.
Biden visuaizing black people be back in chains.
Last KKK member in politics dies and he's celebrated for being...what else...a good democrat!
And the republicans are racist because???? Oh yea they weren't the first party to use a black man to pursue their agenda.
| used to thinks liberals and democrats were different, but they're really not. The both look up to people who rape and kill (Che) and Chairman Mao who slaghtered his own population...really how much further down the historical road before we find VP Binden with a swastika tatooed on his ass.
"....said the racist.

Your racism is indefensible and the
more you deflect and blame others,
the more your bigotry comes out. Like
most racists, you're just too stupid
to see your own transparency.

Do your country a favor and go back
to school, zippy.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Sendai, Japan

#189 Oct 10, 2012
Dear Americans:

Please forgive me Sirs to change the subject.

Please raise Dow!
Please buy American!
Please export American-products!

The U.S. must be the largest creditor-nation in the world ever in world-history!
The U.S. must have 5-trillion-dollar-trade-surplu s per year and 5-trillion-dollar-current-acco unt-surplus per year!
The jobless-rate of the U.S. must be 2%!
Dow must be $20,000!
The minimum-wage of Americans must be $70,000 per person per year!
American-companies and the U.S. must monopolize all the markets all over the world!

In order to achieve them, please lower dollar-value!
China, Taiwan, Japan, Germany, and South-Korea must be debtor-nations!
China, Taiwan, Japan, Germany, and South-Korea must have huge-trade-deficits and huge-current-account-deficits!

Even though Dow is now the highest-level, the jobless-rate of the U.S. is still high.
This means that we America need Heavy-Industry and Manufacturing-Industry!

China, Taiwan, Japan, Germany, Russia, South-Korea, Iran, North-Korea, al-Qaeda, Soviet-Union, EU-countries, Asian-countries, Middle-Eastern-countries, Mexico, Brazil, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, and Venezuela
are evil-fascism-communism-empires !

Please unite Americans!
I love all Americans! I love the U.S.A.!

Very sincerely yours,
Shinichiro Takizawa
tb4u

Uxbridge, Canada

#190 Oct 18, 2012
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>"....said the racist.
Your racism is indefensible and the
more you deflect and blame others,
the more your bigotry comes out. Like
most racists, you're just too stupid
to see your own transparency.
Do your country a favor and go back
to school, zippy.
calling someone racist for pointing out clear cases of racism...your reply proves my point, thanks

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#196 Nov 28, 2012
tb4u wrote:
<quoted text>
calling someone racist for pointing out clear cases of racism...your reply proves my point, thanks
Well my little KKK sheep, President Obama won the election, hands down and yet the racism from the right continues.

Now the retardicans are going after Susan Rice, a BLACK WOMEN.

The GOP got shellacked with female and black voters and this is the fight McCain, Graham and Ayotte (3 white retardicans)have decided to wage. Could this party be anymore clueless? I think not.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#197 Nov 28, 2012
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Well my little KKK sheep, President Obama won the election, hands down and yet the racism from the right continues.
Now the retardicans are going after Susan Rice, a BLACK WOMEN.
The GOP got shellacked with female and black voters and this is the fight McCain, Graham and Ayotte (3 white retardicans)have decided to wage. Could this party be anymore clueless? I think not.
What you need to realize is that blacks and woman are not who made this country great...in fact they are currently tearing it apart, thus the disapproval of them.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#198 Jan 15, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
What you need to realize is that blacks and woman are not who made this country great...in fact they are currently tearing it apart, thus the disapproval of them.
Actually, women and blacks raised the children who went on to fight for our country and eventually run the country. Now we not only raise the babies, but we go to work and help feed them, clothe them and educate them. We make up 51% of the workforce in America and we are still the #1 country in the world. IF it's so awful, why are you still here?

You lower class people always blame your mama's or minorities for your mediocrity. How pathetic you are and always will be, inbred.

No wonder topix is your life. You stand for nothing and feast on ignorance on a daily basis. Your posts are evidence of that.
Get a life. Seriously.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Welcome to the Ultimate Hold-Your-Nose Election 1 hr serfs up 10
News Isaac Lee: Trump has 'gone too far' to regain H... 16 hr WasteWater 1
News Meg Whitman likens Trump to Hitler, Mussolini Mon swampmudd 193
News Five things Trump must do to win the election :0 Sun Lawrence Wolf 8
News Clinton Burying Trump: $42 Million to $1.3 Million Jun 24 Cat74 79
News Billionaire Adelson, wife give new $10 million ... (Oct '12) Jun 24 Edinboro University 194
News Billionaire Soros giving $2M to Democratic groups (May '12) Jun 24 Edinboro University 14
More from around the web