Why a Mark Sanford victory would be good news for Democrats

May 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

Yes, you read that right. Losing a potentially winnable seat in a special election might wind up helping Democrats nationally more than emerging victorious would.

Comments
1 - 20 of 182 Comments Last updated Apr 12, 2014
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Well since it's from the Washington Compost, you can bet what they are claiming is the exact opposite of what they really believe.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Nothing like a pretend con, getting uppity and leaving for Argentina, at taxpayers expense, to meet his hooker/lover.

Conservative deceptionalism at its finest.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Obama to jump on four more campaign stops to tell everyone that he is pivoting to jobs for the 246th time. I smell another vacation. There goes another three million dollars and still the children can't see their house.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
Open the WH. Open the WH. Open the WH. Awk. teabeggars aren't tough enough.
Pull My Finger

Southampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Le Jimbo wrote:
Obama to jump on four more campaign stops to tell everyone that he is pivoting to jobs for the 246th time. I smell another vacation. There goes another three million dollars and still the children can't see their house.
Still have to fumigate the place from Moochelle's toxic lobster dinner fart-gas before letting any innocent children in anyway.
Responsibility

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pull My Finger wrote:
<quoted text>.
How old are you boy as you continue your fascination and obsession with the First Lady?
Responsibility

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

conservative crapola wrote:
Nothing like a pretend con, getting uppity and leaving for Argentina, at taxpayers expense, to meet his hooker/lover. Conservative deceptionalism at its finest.
hahahahahahahahahaha
I believe the conservatves think this is "family values" Appalachian-trail-style? LOLL
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Nice spin from the consummate liberal hack bloggers, Cillizza and Sullivan.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

conservative crapola wrote:
Nothing like a pretend con, getting uppity and leaving for Argentina, at taxpayers expense, to meet his hooker/lover.
Conservative deceptionalism at its finest.
hahahahahahahahahaha
Sanford is the model of hypocrisy. Stanford was the charlatan in congress calling for Clinton's impeachment on the ground of having an affair.

His demonstration proves he's an undignified low-li fe, willing to do anything or say anything in pandering for votes from an obviously developmentally maligned constituency.

He's typical of the Republicans who want the privileges of being an American but wants none of the responsibilities of being American.
Responsibility

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Wow, the republicants are fun to watch - this time
Republican Celeste Greig was ousted as president by the California Republican Assembly ....

Greig was voted out by a 84-78 vote at a CRA convention, after a statement she made in March that "the percentage of pregnancies due to rape is small because it's an act of violence, because the body is traumatized" while criticizing similar remarks made by 2012 Missouri Senate candidate and former Rep. Todd Akin (R-Mo.).

Is there some crazy playbook these guys found under a rock?
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Le Jimbo wrote:
Obama to jump on four more campaign stops to tell everyone that he is pivoting to jobs for the 246th time. I smell another vacation. There goes another three million dollars and still the children can't see their house.
Even in a climate where Republicans are using spending cuts to slash millions of jobs in America to combat Obama inspired job growth. This guy still has managed to lead America out of the pit fall that Bush and the Republicans left America in 2009.

At this point in his Presidency, Obama's policies has inspired record earnings, and double the job growth than the last two Republican administrations combined.

Mean while in Congress, the GOP continues hacking the legs from under Senior Citizens and Children learning programs to maintain the Bust Tax Entitlement programs for Millionaires and Billionaires.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

conservative crapola wrote:
Nothing like a pretend con, getting uppity and leaving for Argentina, at taxpayers expense, to meet his hooker/lover.
Conservative deceptionalism at its finest.
hahahahahahahahahaha
he was just being Bipartisan and behaving like the Kennedy family and Bill Clinton.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Far Away wrote:
Nice spin from the consummate liberal hack bloggers, Cillizza and Sullivan.
Your Palin blowup doll is missing you.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sanford is the model of hypocrisy. Stanford was the charlatan in congress calling for Clinton's impeachment on the ground of having an affair.
His demonstration proves he's an undignified low-li fe, willing to do anything or say anything in pandering for votes from an obviously developmentally maligned constituency.
He's typical of the Republicans who want the privileges of being an American but wants none of the responsibilities of being American.
Yep, he almost is at the level as your lord and savior Bill Clinton.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Your Palin blowup doll is missing you.
When are you going to bring it back?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Responsibility wrote:
Wow, the republicants are fun to watch - this time
Republican Celeste Greig was ousted as president by the California Republican Assembly ....
Greig was voted out by a 84-78 vote at a CRA convention, after a statement she made in March that "the percentage of pregnancies due to rape is small because it's an act of violence, because the body is traumatized" while criticizing similar remarks made by 2012 Missouri Senate candidate and former Rep. Todd Akin (R-Mo.).
Is there some crazy playbook these guys found under a rock?
Yes that's interesting. Funny when Clinton was accused of rape, impeached and disbarred you thought that was fine and only a personal issue.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

californio wrote:
<quoted text>
We understand that conservative deceptionalism is the new norm.
Come on

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Even the Post knows that seat is Mark Sanford's to take. Sanford might be a dirtbag, but Obama is an even bigger dirtbag and Colbert Busch is his stand-in. Sanford was at least a governor and from South Carolina. Colbert Busch's sole "qualification" seems to be being the sister of some third-rate goofball comedian on cable TV. It's great seeing the bottom fall out from under liberals and how they rationalize this to themselves. They are in a state of panic. Benghazi, Fast and Furious, Newtown, Aurora, Boston, West, Syria, North Korea, the Economy, pushing gay marriage even though they were voted against in direct referendums, the deficit, the lies: it's all catching up. They know Obama and Pelosi's days are numbered.
Sgt Common Sense

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes that's interesting. Funny when Clinton was accused of rape, impeached and disbarred you thought that was fine and only a personal issue.
I agree. The Republicans are just like Clinton.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Sgt Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. The Republicans are just like Clinton.
True, putrid is putrid for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••