Paul Ryan on Board with Marco Rubio's...

Paul Ryan on Board with Marco Rubio's Immigration Reform Policy

There are 1 comment on the WAPI-AM Birmingham story from Jan 15, 2013, titled Paul Ryan on Board with Marco Rubio's Immigration Reform Policy. In it, WAPI-AM Birmingham reports that:

One potential candidate for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination is supporting a major policy proposal by another potential candidate for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAPI-AM Birmingham.

allornothing

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2013
who cares now about this looser,bigot tea-bagger puppet now,now it seems they start flip flopping and camuflaging their agendas to get on board of whatever that let them look like good guys ready to compromise,so growing minorities can buy it and perhaps,they still can exist as a party for the 2016 elections...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mitt Romney: My son emailed me yesterday tellin... 53 min Cordwainer Trout 2
News Clinton, Obama reschedule first 2016 appearance 2 hr Nu Wor Order 5
News Welcome to the Ultimate Hold-Your-Nose Election 18 hr Opposite of Freedom 33
News Egypt's Mubarak gets life in prison (Jun '12) Tue Malikis Billions 12
News Finland: Israel warns of action against Gaza ship (Oct '12) Tue Mubaraks Billions 17
News Billionaire Soros giving $2M to Democratic groups (May '12) Tue African Billionaire 15
News Isaac Lee: Trump has 'gone too far' to regain H... Mon WasteWater 1
More from around the web