Romney: White House Gave 'Mixed Signals'

Full story: ABC News

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney says it's never too early for America to condemn attacks on its sovereignty and says the White House gave "mixed signals" in its response to the breach of the American embassy in Egypt.
Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Sep 12, 2012
Geez

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

this Romney is a slimeball.
YO VINNIE

Delray Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

White House gave "mixed signals"

Well, if the POTUS and his admin lie enough, nobody is going to believe a word uttered from their pathetic mouths.
USMC

Ronceverte, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

This Obama is a clueless nutjob and should be ashamed at basically everything hes touched since taking office.

Romney is noones first choice but hes night and day better than this business ignorant fool.

Dont worry though, just wait until they take over our healthcare. I mean come on everything else the government runs works flawlessly...... HAHAHA.

This poor country is in shambles! And now today we get attacked and our fearless leader is probably over there making out with the pricks.
Army Second Div

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

USMC wrote:
This Obama is a clueless nutjob and should be ashamed at basically everything hes touched since taking office.
Romney is noones first choice but hes night and day better than this business ignorant fool.
Dont worry though, just wait until they take over our healthcare. I mean come on everything else the government runs works flawlessly...... HAHAHA.
This poor country is in shambles! And now today we get attacked and our fearless leader is probably over there making out with the pricks.
Romney was a terrible Gov and the flip flop, no convictions king of politics.
Ryan is a compulsive liar, I do find Biden an inept douche.

Romney will wind up endorsing Pres Obama come Oct if Obama is beating him in the polls as that is what little conviction Romney has.

What the hell does Romney stand on anything?

Do some research as the GOP with this tea party have been lethal for VA benefits but oh how the Limbaugh crowd love any GOP war.
3OHA

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Obama and his Leftist Democrats marching out the outrageous traitor John Kerry, who traveled to sit down in uniform with enemies of the US (NLF) involved in killing US troops, have completely forgotten their and his irrational and irrelevant assaults on courageous Americans like Bush as murderous terrorists continued their viciousness post 9/11. The Leftist Democrats rely upon perceiving all Americans as having short, drug addled memories like themselves.
Army Second Div

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

YO VINNIE wrote:
White House gave "mixed signals"
Well, if the POTUS and his admin lie enough, nobody is going to believe a word uttered from their pathetic mouths.
The Arab countries are a mess and the best thing that we can do is stay as far away from them as possible but sadly not always possible and every administration gets pulled into their filth.

These countries are endless money pitts wall to wall backward savages who even after you help them still want you dead.
Their leaders are as corrupt as the Cuban politicos in Miami and that will never change. Here nor there.

"Medicare fraud, government corruption, preferential treatment for public funding, priority access to government handouts and social services"

"The Cubans have proven repeatedly that they cannot govern without turmoil and rampant corruption"

http://www.thefloridacitizen.com/cuddled-cuba...
Reviving

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

3OHA wrote:
lies about Kerry again?

Throwing a lot of shit on the wall.
Hoss

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

I Can't beleive That pill of garbage we have as president appoligized to the terroist over the movie.
Army Second Div

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Hoss wrote:
I Can't beleive That pill of garbage we have as president appoligized to the terroist over the movie.
Did he actually do that? I have not seen that .

I do feel the Muslims can go phck themselves but this particular movie by this Israeli American was done to incite the reaction which it did and he knew what was going to happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••