What the 2012 election taught us

What the 2012 election taught us

There are 10313 comments on the The Washington Post story from Nov 6, 2012, titled What the 2012 election taught us. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

We've been scouring the data for clues as to what we should learn from what happened tonight as President Obama relatively easily claimed a second term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10136 Apr 19, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
e is in there then she will be prosecuted under state bully laws created by monkey face Mitchell Obama.
I guess it's better to have a monkey face than have a face like your mother, eh, where her customers don't know which end they are poking, eh?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10137 Apr 19, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Obama said: "I will stand with the Muslims should the political wings shift in another direction", page 261 "Audacity of Hope".
You are a liar.

I say you misquoted him, and I say if you did misquoted him, you stop posting.

And if it is an EXACT quote, I stop posting.

But of course; you are a pathetic lying coward who lives on the internet and hides among aliases here.

Since: Nov 11

Marengo, OH

#10139 Apr 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You are a pathetic lying *t.

Don't take that the wrong way: you can't open your mouth without telling a lie.

It doesn't surprise me you have to spread it among your aliases.
To had not proven anything I said to be wrong!!!

How do you know a "Hate America First" Liberal lost the argument?

>> When they start calling you names.

Marengo, OH

#10140 Apr 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You are a liar.

I say you misquoted him, and I say if you did misquoted him, you stop posting.

And if it is an EXACT quote, I stop posting.

But of course; you are a pathetic lying coward who lives on the internet and hides among aliases here.
Nope!

It matter not of I misquote him, that is what he would had meant anyway!

Remember when you Liberals misquoted Rush Limbough saying he said a racist comment that resulted was a typical Liberal invention?

What did YOUR Liberals bosses told you to say after the Rush Limbough quote was found to be false?

You were told to say "He would had said it anyway",
Remember?

So since Obama said "they acted stupidly" and Rush Limbough was falsely accused of a racist quote then I can say that Obama said "my Muslim faith"!!!

What is good for the goose...

See? Liberals are the racist hypocrites!

Marengo, OH

#10141 Apr 21, 2013
*** Liberals in display ***

Rep. James Fagan (D)

Representative James Fagan, a Massachusetts Democrat politician and defense attorney vows to torment and "rip apart" child rape victims who take the witness stand if the state legislature passed the Jessica's Law bill that applies long mandatory sentences for child sex offenders. "I'm gonna rip them apart," Fagan said of young victims during his testimony on the bill. "I'm going to make sure that the rest of their life is ruined, that when they’re 8 years old, they throw up; when they’re 12 years old, they won’t sleep; when they’re 19 years old, they’ll have nightmares and they’ll never have a relationship with anybody.”

http://www.conservapedia.com/Massachusetts_li...

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#10142 Apr 21, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
<quoted text>
Said that from the beginning, but you and your heartless ilk can't help yourselves. Anything to pin blame in some way on Bush, you dummies jump on like a bunch of trained monkeys.
Instead of showing empathy for the dead and injured, you idiots automatically turn a tragedy into a political agenda.
And you now know why you morons will not have the White house for a LOOOONG TIME! And you might as well kiss 2014 goodbye - the people don't forget.
So lame you moron. Couldn't handle or come back with an original retort, so you use mine and supplement Bush as a fill in - pathetically stupid, considering Bush left with the lowest approval rating of any US president - 22%!

Twist on that you dickhead!

Marengo, OH

#10143 Apr 21, 2013
"Hey Texas, Me, Obama and my lapdog Liberal media will not cover your deaths cause you did not voted for me and I am all politics like a typical Liberal"

"Hey, Boston is Liberal so 3 death in Boston is bigger news that 60 death in Texas".

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites!

Marengo, OH

#10144 Apr 21, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>So lame you moron. Couldn't handle or come back with an original retort, so you use mine and supplement Bush as a fill in - pathetically stupid, considering Bush left with the lowest approval rating of any US president - 22%!

Nope! Bush left with the lowest Liberal Media approval rating of any US president - 22%!

A Liberal Media made up story like the ones they always invent!

See? Liberal media control the mind of their Liberal pawns!

Because

Liberals are brain dead hypocrites!
Lars Vilks

United States

#10145 Apr 21, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>So lame you moron. Couldn't handle or come back with an original retort, so you use mine and supplement Bush as a fill in - pathetically stupid, considering Bush left with the lowest approval rating of any US president - 22%!

Did I strike a nerve? Does your butthole hurt? It must. You've resorted to name calling like a 6 year old. Great comeback doo doo head. Recess is over

United States

#10147 Apr 22, 2013
Second Boston suspect shot on the throat, can not "talk" just as I predicted!

Read my previous posts for proof!

Am I always right or I am always right?

United States

#10148 Apr 22, 2013
How convenient suspect #2 can not talk and involve Obama and his Saudi friend, how convenient!

United States

#10149 Apr 22, 2013
Do I have any evidence that Liberals like Jaxxon are stupid idiots? YES, I do!!!

Here it is:

Liberals blamed Bush for high gas prices but now that gas never being so high for so long since the empty suit community organizer took control the Liberals like gay Jaxxon are conveniently quite!

United States

#10150 Apr 22, 2013
Saudi terrorist student classified as terrorist by the Homeland Security but Obama personally removed classification and he personally and uniquely rules him non-terrorist after Obama bosses in Saudi Arabia tell him to let him go.

Obama now claim there is "another" Saudi WITH THE SAME NAME after the record of one was copied and alters for the invented second with same name but name changed after the facts.

See? You Liberals are being taken for what you are.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#10151 Apr 22, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Saudi terrorist student classified as terrorist by the Homeland Security but Obama personally removed classification and he personally and uniquely rules him non-terrorist after Obama bosses in Saudi Arabia tell him to let him go.
Obama now claim there is "another" Saudi WITH THE SAME NAME after the record of one was copied and alters for the invented second with same name but name changed after the facts.
See? You Liberals are being taken for what you are.
Where's your so called proof?

In your mind again?

Lake Success, N.Y.

#10152 Apr 22, 2013
Lars Vilks wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I strike a nerve? Does your butthole hurt? It must. You've resorted to name calling like a 6 year old. Great comeback doo doo head. Recess is over
LOL - doo doo head????

Still can't come up with a reasonable, intelligent retort, can you?

You hang in there - 3rd grade is tough on the mentally challenged.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#10153 Apr 22, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope! Bush left with the lowest Liberal Media approval rating of any US president - 22%!
A Liberal Media made up story like the ones they always invent!
See? Liberal media control the mind of their Liberal pawns!
Because
Liberals are brain dead hypocrites!
Then let's go to conservative "Rasmussen" for their take you dope;

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/...

"January 12, 2007

Just 35% of Americans now approve of the way that George W. Bush
is performing his role as President. That's down sharply in recent
days and is the lowest level of Approval ever measured by Rasmussen
Reports.

January 12 - 35% Approval 61% Disapproval"

Feeling stupid yet? You should. Now, Obama today, according to right leaning "Rasmussen";

"Monday, April 22, 2013

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) now disapprove."

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

Now what was all that nonsense about brain dead hypocrites? Must be looking in the mirror while typing.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#10154 Apr 22, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Second Boston suspect shot on the throat, can not "talk" just as I predicted!
Read my previous posts for proof!
Am I always right or I am always right?
You're always a jerk - that much is known Jose.
Lars Vilks

United States

#10155 Apr 22, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL - doo doo head????

Still can't come up with a reasonable, intelligent retort, can you?

You hang in there - 3rd grade is tough on the mentally challenged.
Yes. I was making fun of your attempted insults and not surprisingly you're too stupid to see it.

United States

#10156 Apr 22, 2013
Obama's new FCC allows cursing, foul language and the F-bomb on media asking as the one violating the FCC is an immoral Liberal.

United States

#10157 Apr 22, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>Then let's go to conservative "Rasmussen" for their take you dope;

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/...

"January 12, 2007

Just 35% of Americans now approve of the way that George W. Bush
is performing his role as President. That's down sharply in recent
days and is the lowest level of Approval ever measured by Rasmussen
Reports.

January 12 - 35% Approval 61% Disapproval"

Feeling stupid yet? You should. Now, Obama today, according to right leaning "Rasmussen";

"Monday, April 22, 2013

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) now disapprove."

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

Now what was all that nonsense about brain dead hypocrites? Must be looking in the mirror while typing.
Dud you see the questions posed to steer the responses?

I bet you did not! I did!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 3 hr Mail order bride 4,006
News Democrats aim to blast Trump for favoring wealthy 4 hr flack 1,073
News Top Clinton and Romney campaign heads to jointl... Wed Marco R s Secret ... 3
News The costs of unraveling Obamacare (Jun '12) Jul 5 Geezer 5
News Romney on minimum wage: 'We ought to raise it' (May '14) Jun 25 Backroom healthcare 30
News Romney claims outsider role in tea party speech (Sep '11) Jun 24 Backroom healthcare 38
News Mitt Romney surges, leads Obama in polls (Oct '12) Jun 24 BOTH partys Crooks 11
More from around the web