What the 2012 election taught us

What the 2012 election taught us

There are 10323 comments on the The Washington Post story from Nov 6, 2012, titled What the 2012 election taught us. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

We've been scouring the data for clues as to what we should learn from what happened tonight as President Obama relatively easily claimed a second term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9853 Apr 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
rubber/glue.
Play with yourself, dear.
I would say you are doing that quite a bit and everyone would agree.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#9854 Apr 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Still waiting: where is that Obama confiscation of the savings accounts?
Still waiting: Is right or wring to confiscate other people hard earned money? Yes or No?

I offer you an easy Yes or No question, Liberal, is it right or wrong to take other people money?

See? As a typical Liberal you will NEVER answer that question. It is like asking how much tax is fair for the rich.

No Liberal had ever dear to answer that question. They know better than to remove their communist mask!

The irony is that your insisting proof of Obama's saving confiscation ASSUMES, INFERS, presumes, presuppose that such action is wrong!

So by asking and insisting on proof it is presupposed to be false because such action would be WRONG!

Now if I can make a single Liberal to admit that taking other people money is wrong then I can die in peace! I had accomplished a goal sought after many for many years!!!

So far I had never being able to get a Liberal to admit that taking other people money is bad or wrong.

You would be the first but I will not hold my breath!

Westerville, OH

#9856 Apr 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Still waiting: where is that Obama confiscation of the savings accounts?
Still waiting for your answer.

Westerville, OH

#9857 Apr 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Already proved you to be liar, Jose.

Population California increasing.

Still waiting: where is that Obama confiscation of the savings accounts?
If you answer my questions I promise I will give you the proof!

Westerville, OH

#9858 Apr 2, 2013
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>You repeat the GOP mantra that by some magic Muslims destroyed the twin towers. Let's see if you can provide any evidence at all. Even if they did, it didn't stop bush from grabbing the bull horn, literally walking on the dead and laughing at all those who died.
Better than Carter did with the Iranian hostages!

See? No single Liberal president ever solved a single foreign affair! Only Republican presidents had, with the exception of JFK.

Now let's see you dance. You pretend to be an informed Liberal so here is my question: Which president killed 200,000 people with an atomic bomb?

A) Bush father
B) Bush son
C) Obama (Liberal)
D) Truman (Liberal)

Hint: He killed more than Bush did!

Westerville, OH

#9859 Apr 2, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I am not defending Obama I just don't care for Massachusetts Liberalism which is even farther left to left of Liberalism that is on the national level and a Romney win would have been a win for Massachusetts Liberalism on a national level.
Test is part of why he lost!

besides other things.

Westerville, OH

#9860 Apr 2, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like the 37 times you've called someone a teabag troll? Hmmm...a liberal hypocrite. Nothing unusual about that. You obviously thing arrogance is a virtue. It isn't.
Rush is right,
Liberals can only attack the person not the ideas.

When they attack ideas they always loose so they NEED to get personal.

United States

#9861 Apr 3, 2013
"White Liberals are the most racists.", Ben Carson.

I agree!

White is now Benjamin Carson the new target of Liberals?

Because he dared to take Obama to school!
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#9862 Apr 3, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You mean you cant defend yourself in a debate especially when the facts are provided in front of you in a post.
???? a republican posting facts???? When did that happen? I would really like to see that. Can you provide a link?

United States

#9863 Apr 3, 2013
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>???? a republican posting facts???? When did that happen? I would really like to see that. Can you provide a link?
The amazing thing about all these articles from the liberal media is that they cannot confront reality even when it smacks them in the face. This AP story decries the $86 billion in sequester cuts and how they will affect the success of anti-poverty programs. Aside for the fact that half the cuts are incurred by the military and that spending levels for anti-poverty programs will essentially be frozen at Obama-era levels, the absurd irony is totally lost on these reporters. We are witnessing these record poverty levels precisely after five decades of the War on Poverty, and particularly after the sharpest rise in spending on welfare programs.

The question that no liberal can answer is this: why is poverty at an all-time high after $20 trillion in spending on welfare programs (before Obamacare kicks in)? Do we need to spend just another $20 trillion to find that magical panacea? Yet, these obdurate fools have the audacity to look at baseline spending cuts, which haven’t even taken effect yet, as the culprit for the poverty that has already been created, perpetuated, and exacerbated by the welfare state.

http://www.redstate.com/2013/04/03/the-20-tri...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9864 Apr 3, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting: Is right or wring to confiscate other people hard earned money? Yes or No?
You made the assertion, Jose.

You back it up.

That is how it goes here in America.

Not sure what you are saying, by the way, how is that ESL class coming along?

I think we should remind readers at this point you told us that you turned down a job offer from the CIA.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Location hidden

#9865 Apr 3, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
If you answer my questions I promise I will give you the proof!
Ummm right.

Tell Homo One I said hello... you know... next time you..."see" him.

Location hidden

#9866 Apr 3, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Which president killed 200,000 people with an atomic bomb?
Some of our families- fathers and uncles- over here in the USA fought- fought and died- in WWII. Dropping the bomb ended WWII.

I understand in Puerto Rico, WWII had little impact.

United States

#9867 Apr 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Some of our families- fathers and uncles- over here in the USA fought- fought and died- in WWII. Dropping the bomb ended WWII.

I understand in Puerto Rico, WWII had little impact.
Many Puerto Ricans dies in WWII.

I can see you are scared afraid to answer my question. I knew you would be!

United States

#9868 Apr 3, 2013
Liberalism always self-destruct!

Here is another example:

Liberals want gun control but refuse to allow background check on MENTAL health on privacy concerns!

I love it when Liberals destroy themselves!

Big butt Mitchell Obama forcing green healthy food on ghetto kids that only love McDonalds!

Big butt Mitchell forcing welfare Liberal recipients to exercise or else they loose their benefits! Let's see how far that will go!

See? All this Liberal health controls, what to drink, how much, etc. is not to punish Liberal Welfare parasites but to punish upper middle class whites!

Liberals windmills killing 39 million birds a year, LOL!!!

So the Liberal bird lovers are mad at the Liberal green wackos but you do not see animal protection services after the green wackos!

Hey, Barefoot, which wacko type are you: the animal lover wacko or the green energy wacko?

Location hidden

#9869 Apr 3, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Puerto Ricans dies in WWII.
No one you knew, Jose.

Still waiting: proof of Obama confiscating savings accounts.

Still laughing: your claim to turn down a CIA job offer.

Location hidden

#9870 Apr 3, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Here is another example:
Still waiting: proof of savings account confiscation.

Funny how you can't prove anything you say, Jose.

Location hidden

#9871 Apr 3, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Liberals want gun control but refuse to allow background check on MENTAL health on privacy concerns!
You make up things every day, Jose, but we still wait: proof anything you say.

Westerville, OH

#9872 Apr 3, 2013
This is what you Liberals defend so much:

Amjad Awad, one of two Arabs who savagely slaughtered five members the Fogel family March 11, said Sunday that he has no regrets for what he did.

“I am proud of what I did and will accept any punishment I receive, because I did it all for Palestine,” he said after his arraignment at a Samaria military court.

Hakim Awad and Amjad Awad of Awarta were formally charged with five counts of intentionally causing death – the military court’s equivalent of murder charges. They were also charged with stealing weapons, breaking and entering and conspiracy to commit a crime.

The charge sheet describes how they entered the Fogel family’s home in Itamar, surprising two children, Yoav (11) and Elad (4). Amjad led Yoav to another room and stabbed him to death there, while Hakim tried to strangle Elad. Amjad then returned and stabbed Elad with the two knives he held in his hands.

They then proceeded to the parents’ bedroom, where a struggle developed. Amjad managed to slash Rabbi Ehud Fogel to death and then stabbed his wife Ruthie in the neck and back. Hakim shot and killed her.

They then heard the three-month old baby girl, Hadas, crying, and stabbed her to death too.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/wap/Item.as...

Westerville, OH

#9873 Apr 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Still waiting: proof of savings account confiscation.

Funny how you can't prove anything you say, Jose.
Funny how you are afraid to admit that confiscating other people money is wrong!

Any Conservative would had quickly answered such simple question.

But you are totally scare to remove your mask.

Why do you want proof of Obama's confiscation, since you assume that is perfectly Ok?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP Hopefuls Distance Themselves From Donald Trump 9 min Mullahing It Over 34
News Ann Coulter: GOP Candidates "A Bunch of P*ssies... 3 hr VaVooM 10
News How should the GOP approach immigration? 4 hr Synque 335
News Walker aims to blaze Midwestern trail to White ... 14 hr Mullahing It Over 3
News Romney Slams Trump's 'Unfortunate' Remarks on I... 23 hr Insiders R crooks 15
News Tea Partiers Are Right: Jeb Is a RINO (Dec '14) 23 hr Insiders R crooks 7
News Chris Christie's New Hampshire marathon Mon Sterkfontein Swar... 4
More from around the web