What the 2012 election taught us

What the 2012 election taught us

There are 10313 comments on the The Washington Post story from Nov 6, 2012, titled What the 2012 election taught us. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

We've been scouring the data for clues as to what we should learn from what happened tonight as President Obama relatively easily claimed a second term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#8799 Feb 22, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Delutional wittle boy. Al Gore's Daddy tried to keep you from voting......but your so dumb you voted for him anyway.
Redirection noted, Dumbo.
drinK the hivE

Anonymous Proxy

#8800 Feb 22, 2013
I Ordered Some Paper' From Amazon A While Ago - Zig-Zags - They Were Good...

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfwu50iNiP1...
hitem

South Boston, VA

#8801 Feb 22, 2013
The election taught us that they could steal a election from the real winner Ron Paul and that the flouride and vaccines have done there job, the masses are definatly brainless

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#8802 Feb 22, 2013
hitem wrote:
The election taught us that they could steal a election from the real winner Ron Paul and that the flouride and vaccines have done there job, the masses are definatly brainless
Ron Paul...

Yikes.
lmao

Houston, AR

#8803 Feb 22, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Did rover, fux, morris, gallup, and trashmussen all do a Mississippi and finally admit Obama won? Waiting for their apology for misleading you low-information voters on the right.
bwahahahahahahahahaha
Maybe in another century and a half they'll recognize women were given freedom and constitutional rights. It's iffy it'll ever happen on the gays though.
lmao

Houston, AR

#8804 Feb 22, 2013
I'm lovin' watching the repubs finish off what's left of their party. In 4 years when everybody sees all this screaming is just more repub c**p the repubs are finished for good. Screamin' about gun bans, secession, stopping anything from getting done about the economy is gonna come back and bite them in the a** in 2016.
drinK the hivE

Anonymous Proxy

#8805 Feb 22, 2013
Obama Green Toilet' Are The Biggest Fail - They're Supposed 2 Save Water,Right?- Well I Have 2 Flush Those Things In My Work Place Twice Almost Every Time I Take A Dump In Them - WTF...

http://thumbnails.inkfrog.com/pix/Saveabucken...

lides

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#8806 Feb 22, 2013
au contraire wrote:
Yes, the MSM has redacted some, but call me when you get done with all five million stories.
OR, you are just to lazy to actually read the results of your google search. After I tried the links for the first million and found that they were similarly broken, I stopped trying to do your job.

Feel free to make a point. Providing a bunch of broken links does nothing to support your argument slacker.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#8807 Feb 22, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>A 2007 special report released by the Bureau of Justice Statistics, reveals that approximately 8,000 and, in certain years, as many as 9,000 African Americans are murdered annually in the United States. This chilling figure is accompanied by another equally sobering fact, that 93% of these murders are in fact perpetrated by other blacks.
So what?

Now give us the stats on how many Caucasian Americans are murdered annually in the United States by their fellow whites, so we all can have something to compare your "chilling" figures with. If you can't do that, stfu!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#8808 Feb 22, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>time for you to leave and head west....got some nice under water trailer parek cottages for sale.
Hate questions or facts?

Westerville, OH

#8809 Feb 22, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Dead horse beating.

A cornerstone of conservative bullshit.
You said no Liberal ever claimed Dorner was a Hero.

I just proven you wrong!!!

Liberals are ALWAYS wrong. Even when they are right they are still wrong!!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8810 Feb 23, 2013
lides wrote:
Can you admit that the intelligence was wrong?
It wasn't that the intel was wrong, it was that the intel was right and Cheney made them change their intelligence to support his view, and that he shipped this around in various other intelligence channels in Europe and then said "you see? proof!".

If Cheney and co president Bush hadn't got the US into the war, they would not have won 2004 election.

Location hidden

#8811 Feb 23, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You said no Liberal ever claimed Dorner was a Hero.
I just proven you wrong!!!
~stomp stomp stomp~

Location hidden

#8812 Feb 23, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Liberals are ALWAYS wrong. Even when they are right they are still wrong!!!
Let's see how Jose handles facts...

He told us that (according to his source) 2,000 Californians moved to Texas every week.**HIS** source gave us the figure of 58,992 a year.

Let's check that math...

58,992 divided by 52 weeks = 1134.46 (1135)

When I called him on it, here's how he responded...
martinezjosei wrote:
70,000 divided by 52 weeks = about 2,000/week!!!
Yes it is a fact, LIBERALISM DOES NOT WORK!!!
He changed the number of the source **HE** gave us to 70K... and as you see... his math doesn't improve...
blaster

South Boston, VA

#8813 Feb 23, 2013
The election taught us that with close to half our country on government assistance, people wanting more handouts will vote for the guy promising more handouts. BUT SOON THE WORKERS WILL GET TIRED OF FEEDING THE LAZY, THEN OF COURSE YOU HAVE THOSE WHO HAVE NO CHOISE BECAUSE JOBS ARE BEING SHIPPED(23 BILLION IN STIMILUS TO GM AND CHRYSLAR IN CHINA) THANKS HOPE N CHANGE

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8815 Feb 23, 2013
blaster wrote:
The election taught us that with close to half our country on government assistance, people wanting more handouts will vote for the guy promising more handouts. BUT SOON THE WORKERS WILL GET TIRED OF FEEDING THE LAZY, THEN OF COURSE YOU HAVE THOSE WHO HAVE NO CHOISE BECAUSE JOBS ARE BEING SHIPPED(23 BILLION IN STIMILUS TO GM AND CHRYSLAR IN CHINA) THANKS HOPE N CHANGE
according to Ben Franklin the US is doomed.

When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. Sell not liberty to purchase power.- Benjamin Franklin

http://www.bostonianteaparty.com/quotelist.ht...

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#8816 Feb 23, 2013
What it taught us is that 3 months after the election the right is STILL pitching a fit about who won.

Westerville, OH

#8817 Feb 23, 2013
Obama: the Golfing Man!

Westerville, OH

#8818 Feb 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't that the intel was wrong, it was that the intel was right and Cheney made them change their intelligence to support his view, and that he shipped this around in various other intelligence channels in Europe and then said "you see? proof!".

If Cheney and co president Bush hadn't got the US into the war, they would not have won 2004 election.
Bad intel excuse can only be used by Obama and Hillary Clinton, never by Republican presidents!

Westerville, OH

#8819 Feb 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see how Jose handles facts...

He told us that (according to his source) 2,000 Californians moved to Texas every week.**HIS** source gave us the figure of 58,992 a year.

Let's check that math...

58,992 divided by 52 weeks = 1134.46 (1135)

When I called him on it, here's how he responded...

martinezjosei wrote, "
70,000 divided by 52 weeks = about 2,000/week!!!
Yes it is a fact, LIBERALISM DOES NOT WORK!!!
"

He changed the number of the source **HE** gave us to 70K... and as you see... his math doesn't improve...
The percentage different is lower than the number of Liberals claiming Donner was a Hero!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) Dec 13 Trump is a joke 4,266
News News 3 Mins Ago Bannon savages Gop leaders in f... Dec 9 General Kabaka Oba 48
News Romney Has a Jobs Plan ... for China (Sep '12) Dec 7 Frank Gilley 29
News In slap at Romney, Trump says he wants Orrin Ha... Dec 6 Ecken 2
News Bannon blasts GOP leaders in contentious Alabam... Dec 6 Trump is a joke 3
News Former Colin Powell Aide: GOP Is 'Full of Racists' (Oct '12) Dec 5 Haleys Flag Removal 15
News Ron Paul Would Be Major Factor if He Went Third... (May '12) Nov 29 O Reilly Fired 3
More from around the web