What the 2012 election taught us

Nov 6, 2012 Full story: The Washington Post 10,324

We've been scouring the data for clues as to what we should learn from what happened tonight as President Obama relatively easily claimed a second term.

Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#8469 Feb 15, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Your redneck anger fuels me....
Your avoiding answering these questions like a pack of dogs avoiding Michael Vick's house....

You arre so fullofshit.
Reference it, idiot.
What you read is what I concluded after studying the Democrats. Here it is again:

Hitler:
Political genius.
Social radical.
Consumed with racial hatred.
Sought revenge for a lost war.

Democrats:
Political genius.
Social radical.
Seek revenge for losing the Cold War.

When the f**k have you ever heard Fox News ever say something like the Democrats committed treason throughout the Cold War and were on the side of the communists?
Put up or shut up. Where's the link, fatass?

You know you'll have to come see us.
Hopefully, it will be because you aren't looking for something to steal. Perhaps you want to learn something about becoming self-reliant.
..... I almost got that out without busting out with laughter.
See you when you get here.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#8470 Feb 15, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Alan West - idiot
Mia Love - you mean Ludmya Bourdeau, a confused Hatian black woman from Brooklyn New York that ended up in Utah as a fkn Mormon??!?!
There are so many things wrong with her, it would take a fkn two page document to go over all of them.
Herman Cain - Pizza king and idiot.
Any more questions, bright eyes?
Some similarities....
Barry Soetoro, half Kenyan mulatto that ended up in Chicago as a Marxist communist?

You think an idiot can manage a business the size of which Herman Cain manages. You are an idiot.

Alan West.... American patriot. Of course, an idiot according to your logic. Who would be an American patriot when the goddam president was an enemy of the United States during the Cold War, and just recently ordered all military units to disregard their default orders of responding to an attack on the embassy in Libya while he watched Al Qaeda kill Americans on the live video feed?
Then, the goddam president lies for two weeks trying to cover up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States.

Who would choose to be a patriot when even the goddam president is helping the enemy?
Alan West, that's who.

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#8471 Feb 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You arre so fullofshit.
Reference it, idiot.
What you read is what I concluded after studying the Democrats. Here it is again:
Hitler:
Political genius.
Social radical.
Democrats:
Political genius.
Social radical.
When the f**k have you ever heard Fox News ever say something like the Democrats committed treason throughout the Cold War and were on the side of the communists?
Put up or shut up. Where's the link, fatass?
Ahh yes when you run out of talking points revert to the Hitler comparison.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#8472 Feb 15, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know why you Repubs can't win elections. You had the best minds of your GOP running.
We don't have people with the IQ of a turnip,(Obama Money et al) voting Republican, where is landowner voting, when it is needed?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#8473 Feb 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What f**k*ng planet do you live on?
Explain Alan West.
Explain Mia Love.
Explain Herman Cain.
... goddam idiot.
You apparently are the goddam idiot. Trying to explain shit to you is like trying to teach Spanish to a Gold Fish! Geeesh!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#8474 Feb 15, 2013
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
"Talking points"... Yeah. Right....

Here's the comparison again, for your reference when you give us your argument why these comparisons aren't accurate:

Hitler:
Political genius.
Social radical.

Democrats:
Political genius.
Social radical.

So, where are the inaccuracies?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#8475 Feb 15, 2013
jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
I know most of you SURMISED that I am white - I thought I'd point it out to support my statements.
I am a moderate conservative (which I have stated many times). I vote for any person who most closely aligns with my beliefs and vision for our country. We do have that right and obligation. However, because our president is one-half black, racism has become the deflection when we attempt to discuss issues and prefer other viewpoints than his.
Just because I would vote for Condi Rice or certain others, doesn't mean you have to agree with me. I don't expect you to -- you are a liberal and we, by nature, disagree on what we believe is best for our country. But to believe blacks have been brainwashed simply because they disagree with you, is to belittle yourself.
Each of us has a brain. Brains are similar. Our bodies function similarly. Calling me a liar is just as racist as the rest of your remarks. You call me a liar because you don't believe I would vote for a minority. You don't know me. Of course I vote regardless of color. We all should.
It's obvious you ONLY vote based on color. I'm sorry you have denied your brain the ability to look at all viewpoints, rather than just castigating those with whom you've been told you disagree. Obama and the mainstream media are telling you how to think -- and you're letting them.
I understand you have a different culture, and I embrace diversity. I appreciate differing viewpoints and do sometimes change my mind when I'm given an intelligent alternative. Just because my culture is different than yours, doesn't mean I don't have valid viewpoints. If you think that I can't have a valid viewpoint because my culture is different, then you are most definitely a racist.
I have voted in every election since I have been able to vote. I have voted for many persons of color simply because I believe in their vision for my community, my city, my country. I have voted across party lines, too, many times.
Pretend you are blind, and just listen. I'm guessing that won't change your mind, but you might be able to at least consider a different viewpoint even if you determine you still don't agree with it. I would appreciate the fact that you listened. Everyone hears, not not everyone listens. They are very different things.
List Jackson...the only thing I like about you is your screen name. That is my dogs name. the rest of all that bull shit your talking is blah blah blah blah blah. You are a racist, lying ass pos and you don't fool any of us.

Nice try. Next time ..."Sprinkle it with a pinch of truth" Otay???

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#8476 Feb 15, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You apparently are the goddam idiot. Trying to explain shit to you is like trying to teach Spanish to a Gold Fish! Geeesh!
Apparently, YOU trying to explain something to anyone is like trying to teach Russian to Goldfish.
Firstly, you don't even know Russian, which is a direct analogy to you knowing anything about anything coming out of your mouth.

Now, please tell us why you think the TEA Party is anti-black when there are a significant number of TEA Party black candidates?

Perhaps you need a lesson in US politics... a lesson that includes facts, of course.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#8477 Feb 15, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
List Jackson...the only thing I like about you is your screen name. That is my dogs name. the rest of all that bull shit your talking is blah blah blah blah blah. You are a racist, lying ass pos and you don't fool any of us.
Nice try. Next time ..."Sprinkle it with a pinch of truth" Otay???
Wasn't there a court order prohibiting you from owning dogs?

How about you identify the inaccuracy, then provide to us the correction to that inaccuracy.

Got a problem there, don't you?

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#8478 Feb 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the comparison again, for your reference when you give us your argument why these comparisons aren't accurate:
Hitler:
Political genius.
Social radical.
Democrats:
Political genius.
Social radical.

Annoying when somebody responds with the same thing over and over again isn't it?

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8479 Feb 15, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Faux news reports...
Sure, wouldn't you go to number one to get the latest and greatest. Pull your head out, there is much to learn.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#8480 Feb 15, 2013
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
Annoying when somebody responds with the same thing over and over again isn't it?
You forgot to put content into your post. I'll help you correct that oversight. Here's that post again so you can respond to the content within:

Hitler:
Political genius.
Social radical.

Democrats:
Political genius.
Social radical.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8482 Feb 15, 2013
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
Workers at a Michigan battery plant built with a $150 million federal stimulus grant but never opened played games and watched movies while their wages were paid for by U.S. taxpayers, according to a government report.

South Korea-based LG Chem, which used the grant money to build a factory that was supposed to make batteries for the Chevy Volt, has paid back $842,000 in wages it improperly billed to the government, but still has no plans to start production in the facility or return the grant. The company makes Volt batteries at another plant in South Korea.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/14/mo...
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#8483 Feb 15, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
fux news? hahahahahahahaha The same fux news that predicted a rugby presidency?
hahahahahahahahahaha

AUbama cry-a-thon: Day 101
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#8484 Feb 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't there a court order prohibiting you from owning dogs?
How about you identify the inaccuracy, then provide to us the correction to that inaccuracy.
Got a problem there, don't you?
Thank GOD for president Obama. Makes America worth living in. yes he does.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#8485 Feb 15, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>You post things, that are so easily disproved it's laughable.. Don't you wish... you had the money Herman Cain has from Pizza King... Naw, you would rather sit in your skivies, drinking Ripple, and posting drivel on these threads..Get out of the ghetto, and get a life.....
Disprove anything in my above statment.

You have proven to be a braindead sheep. So your words are as prolific as Cain's...

Fkn Hilarious.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#8486 Feb 15, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank GOD for president Obama. Makes America worth living in. yes he does.
You didn't put any content into your post. Here it is again:

Hitler:
Political genius.
Social radical.

Democrats:
Political genius.
Social radical.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#8487 Feb 15, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>You post things, that are so easily disproved it's laughable.. Don't you wish... you had the money Herman Cain has from Pizza King... Naw, you would rather sit in your skivies, drinking Ripple, and posting drivel on these threads..Get out of the ghetto, and get a life.....
And notice, this bullshit you're talking, not one thing you said can prove my statement is false about West, Love, or Cain...

Very typical of neo-con bobbleheads to just babble on and make no point.

Well played.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8488 Feb 15, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Workers at a Michigan battery plant
Of course, God didn't have to put up with you and your DumboSpam, Dumbo.

Dozens -o - Day Dumbospam

Flagged!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8489 Feb 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
Hitler:
Political genius.
Right wing bigot.

To your left, though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parties assess variables looking at 2016 map 3 hr Guess Who 16
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 13 hr barefoot2626 1,114
An Ar AppealTHANK You for Your Help! We Made it 18 hr cuninglingwist 1
Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush lead GOP 2016 field Dec 24 Billy Ringo 39
Romney Has Zero Percent Support From African Am... (Aug '12) Dec 24 Swedenforever 838
Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Dec 23 Swedenforever 218
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell guilty on 11 corrupt... Dec 23 Swedenforever 30
More from around the web