What the 2012 election taught us

Nov 6, 2012 Read more: The Washington Post 10,323

We've been scouring the data for clues as to what we should learn from what happened tonight as President Obama relatively easily claimed a second term.

Read more

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#6921 Jan 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>Getting an answer from you is like chasing Little Sambo around a tree.

Where I was when Al Qaeda attacked us on 9/11/2012 isn't important because I can't give the order to hang the Americans out to dry in Benghazi, which someone in the White House obviously did.(9/11 is my anniversary. I was with my wife. She can't give the order to hang the Americans out to dry in Benghazi, either.)

So, where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?

My money comes from people who spend their money to buy anything made from oil. I can identify the source of my money.
I'm one of the people the Democrats call "rich" these days. After over 30 years in my profession, I've worked my way up to a level of technical significance in the oil industry.
Anyone who wants to work and earn this standard of living can do what I did. I began as a child of semi-literate parents on a 20 acre subsistence farm in rural Louisiana, and now I advise on the drilling of the most technically challenging oil exploration projects in the world.
Anyone who wants to work for what they achieve can do this. I am not alone in my profession.

I'm thinking you get your money from my taxes.

Now, back to the questions:

A location is all that is required to answer the first question, and a source of money is all that is required to answer the second question. You seem to be ignorant of what's happening in our government and can't answer these questions:

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?

And;

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

So far, the Democrats have made some ludicrous proposals:

Tax the so-called "rich" who don't even have that much in earnings if you taxed them at 100 percent;

Economic canibalism. Tax/seize existing assets as earnings, something directly from Das Kapital;

Create an alternate government funded by the Executive Branch violating the Constitution and minting trillion dollar coins to give to the Federal Reserve, who gives the Executive Branch real money to pay for the unconstitutional alternate government (the only constitutional government requires that Congress be in full control of all spending and borrowing);

And, giving parts of states of the United States to China in exchange for payment on their part of the debt.

Are you idiots insane?

So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Sambo.

Tree.

Fantastic.

Glenn Beck would be proud of this special sheep.

Brooklyn, New York

#6922 Jan 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>The TEA Party. The only voice of sanity in government today.

If you don't have a budget, you don't even have a plan for government. We haven't had a plan for government since Obama took office.

No budget = no money. Shut the government down. Nobody outside the beltway will notice. That's the only way to get the government's attention, to shut them down for a while.
"The TEA Party. The only voice of sanity in government today."

Then links Faux news to prove his "sanity".

What a gull-a-bull...

Brooklyn, New York

#6923 Jan 22, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
obama said yesterday his focus the next 4 years is g.ay rights and climate change. If that don't tell you what a buffoon he is, nothing will. Those two items are about 12th and 13th on a list of real priorities, unless you are obama.
What did Dubya focus on with his second term?

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#6924 Jan 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about I catch you up on recent history, dufus:
2001 dot-com bust and Arab jihad declares a global war on the United States****(wars have a cost)****
January, 2007, the Democrats take control of all the purse strings of the government. The deficit was 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollars.
What have the Democrats done to that deficit since? Did you say increase it a goddam thousand percent?
2001 total public debt 5 trillion dollars
January, 2007, the Democrats take control of all the purse strings of the government. The total public debt is 8.5 trillion dollars, having added 3.5 trillion dollars after recovering from the dot-com bust and fighting and winning the global war the Arab jihad started.
What have the Democrats done to the total public debt since? Did you say doubled it?
You seem to have a problem recognizing real world facts, dufus.
Until you can admit that Clinton was fiscally responsible and had presided over balanced budgets you can't even get a C- in current events

I chose to high light your words ***(Wars have a cost)***
and bush clung to his ridiculous elephantine tax cuts and tossed an unfunded mandate on top of the heap....
Where the hell did he attempt to pay for his wars?
You seem to have a problem recognizing world facts,dufus

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#6925 Jan 22, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Dubya focus on with his second term?
He said he hoped that in the future, the non taxpayers would not outnumber the taxpayers, cause if they did, we were doomed. He was right.

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#6926 Jan 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The TEA Party. The only voice of sanity in government today.
If you don't have a budget, you don't even have a plan for government. We haven't had a plan for government since Obama took office.
No budget = no money. Shut the government down. Nobody outside the beltway will notice. That's the only way to get the government's attention, to shut them down for a while.

Ok I admit that made me choke on my coffee. It was either that or spit it all over the screen from laughing so hard.

I've noticed something about you DBWriter, you're about as long winded and say absolutely nothing as that Laughing Liberal dolt who use to haunt this place called Topix; and equally as intelligent with your long worn out diatribes thinking that anybody gives an aire borne rodent's rear end about your screeds. Are you sure you're not the offspring of LL and LeJimbo?

Curious minds and all that.

Brooklyn, New York

#6927 Jan 22, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>He said he hoped that in the future, the non taxpayers would not outnumber the taxpayers, cause if they did, we were doomed. He was right.
What tha fk are you talking about? He was too fkn dumb to know how to multiply much less tell the future of taxation and voters in America...Yeah, he never said that, junior.

Bush lost his battle for social security and ending his presidency with America with two expensive and deadly wars plunging us into a near-depression...

Have you been in America long?

Christ.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#6928 Jan 22, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What tha fk are you talking about? He was too fkn dumb to know how to multiply much less tell the future of taxation and voters in America...Yeah, he never said that, junior.
Bush lost his battle for social security and ending his presidency with America with two expensive and deadly wars plunging us into a near-depression...
Christ.
Bush was a better person than the colored boy.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#6929 Jan 22, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ.
Yes, and the past 4 years have been such an over whelming turn around for the economy....bloody hell! Get a clue.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#6930 Jan 22, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Sambo.
Tree.
Fantastic.
Glenn Beck would be proud of this special sheep.
So, you pretend to be offended by a classic children's story....

You didn't answer the post. I'll help you. Here's the post again, for your convenience:

Getting an answer from you is like chasing Little Sambo around a tree.

Where I was when Al Qaeda attacked us on 9/11/2012 isn't important because I can't give the order to hang the Americans out to dry in Benghazi, which someone in the White House obviously did.(9/11 is my anniversary. I was with my wife. She can't give the order to hang the Americans out to dry in Benghazi, either.)

So, where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?

My money comes from people who spend their money to buy anything made from oil. I can identify the source of my money.
I'm one of the people the Democrats call "rich" these days. After over 30 years in my profession, I've worked my way up to a level of technical significance in the oil industry.
Anyone who wants to work and earn this standard of living can do what I did. I began as a child of semi-literate parents on a 20 acre subsistence farm in rural Louisiana, and now I advise on the drilling of the most technically challenging oil exploration projects in the world.
Anyone who wants to work for what they achieve can do this. I am not alone in my profession.

A location is all that is required to answer the first question, and a source of money is all that is required to answer the second question. You seem to be ignorant of what's happening in our government and can't answer these questions:

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?

And;

Tax the so-called "rich" who don't even have that much in earnings if you taxed them at 100 percent;

Economic canibalism. Tax/seize existing assets as earnings, something directly from Das Kapital;

Create an alternate government funded by the Executive Branch violating the Constitution and minting trillion dollar coins to give to the Federal Reserve, who gives the Executive Branch real money to pay for the unconstitutional alternate government (the only constitutional government requires that Congress be in full control of all spending and borrowing);

And, giving parts of states of the United States to China in exchange for payment on their part of the debt.

Are you idiots insane?

Brooklyn, New York

#6931 Jan 22, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>House Republicans are touting a new plan that calls for temporarily resolving the debt-ceiling standoff and passing a bona-fide budget for the first time in years.
But lawmakers on both sides of the aisle are claiming there’s a problem – they say it’s unconstitutional.
In an effort to break the partisan deadlock, GOP leaders on Friday pitched an ultimatum aimed at the Democrat-controlled Senate. The plan, dubbed “no budget, no pay,” allows the government to get three more months of borrowing authority, with no immediate spending cuts required, in exchange for having to pass a budget within that time. If senators fail to do so, they will be denied their federal paychecks.
“We will authorize a three-month temporary debt limit increase to give the Senate and House time to pass a budget,” House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, R-Va., said.“Furthermore, if the Senate or House fails to pass a budget in that time, members of Congress will not be paid by the American people for failing to do their job.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/21/la...
Faux news.

Haaa haaaa!!!

Brooklyn, New York

#6932 Jan 22, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>Bush was a better person than the colored boy.
I'm sure he is...in your trailer park.

Brooklyn, New York

#6933 Jan 22, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and the past 4 years have been such an over whelming turn around for the economy....bloody hell! Get a clue.
What did you think happened, junior?!?!? Bush left office and took his bullshit with him?

My God, boy...Where's your brain?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#6934 Jan 22, 2013
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I admit that made me choke on my coffee. It was either that or spit it all over the screen from laughing so hard.
I've noticed something about you DBWriter, you're about as long winded and say absolutely nothing as that Laughing Liberal dolt who use to haunt this place called Topix; and equally as intelligent with your long worn out diatribes thinking that anybody gives an aire borne rodent's rear end about your screeds. Are you sure you're not the offspring of LL and LeJimbo?
Curious minds and all that.
How's this for being short-winded:

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi wile the real-time video was being watched in the White House?

And;

Simple questions. Simple answers. A simple location to answer the first question. A simple source of money to answer the second question.

I hope this isn't to complilcated for you.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#6935 Jan 22, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ.
It was the Democrats' Marxist equal-outcome subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that caused the economic collapse, dupe.
The Democrats' subprime loan program collapsed the economy after 2 years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank, idiot.
The wars started when the Arab jihad murdered 3000 Americans here in the United States. I'm guessing you think we should have surrendered, like Obama has been doing since he took office, instead of taking the war the Arabs started back to them and fighting them in their own back yard.

You really need to learn some history. All you seem to know are the indoctrinated propaganda lies the Democrats are most noted for.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#6936 Jan 22, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you think happened, junior?!?!? Bush left office and took his bullshit with him?
My God, boy...Where's your brain?
What planet do you live on?

Heere on planet Earth, it's the Democrats' bullshit we're dealing with today. You know, the effects of the Democrats' subprime housing loan program collapsing the economy, and the uncontrollable spending far in excess of revenue by the Democrats.

Since: Jan 13

Largo, FL

#6937 Jan 22, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was a better person than the colored boy.
And idiots like this will complain if someone "cries racist".

Oh, that's right. Calling Obama "colored boy" is NOT racist.

Objecting to the fact that inbred called him "colored boy", that's "playing the race card".

And these idiots still scratch their tiny, little pinheads and try to figure out why no one takes them seriously.

You just can't make this stuff up.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#6938 Jan 22, 2013
Calm Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
And idiots like this will complain if someone "cries racist"....BLAH,FART,FART .....
No, dumb angry liberal, you can save your teenagerish ranting for one of your leftist circle jerks. You have no influence on here.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#6939 Jan 22, 2013
Calm Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
And idiots like this will complain if someone "cries racist".
Oh, that's right. Calling Obama "colored boy" is NOT racist.
Objecting to the fact that inbred called him "colored boy", that's "playing the race card".
And these idiots still scratch their tiny, little pinheads and try to figure out why no one takes them seriously.
You just can't make this stuff up.
Accurately, Obama is mulatto, idiot.
But, that offends you because you're a racist bigot, doesn't it?

Brooklyn, New York

#6940 Jan 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>So, you pretend to be offended by a classic children's story....

You didn't answer the post. I'll help you. Here's the post again, for your convenience:

Getting an answer from you is like chasing Little Sambo around a tree.

And;

Are you idiots insane?

Children's story? For who?
Spare me your self indulgent bullshit...

That book is a condescending pile of dogshit and never once read to me or any of my family members.

The rest of your gibberish is moot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) 4 hr The Rogue 245
News Jeb Bush: I'm as conservative as any governor o... 17 hr Gary 24
News Romney Absorbs Boos, Tells NAACP That Democrats... (Jul '12) Fri RayOne 2,348
News Ahead of Romney's trip, Obama commits $70 milli... (Jul '12) Fri RayOne 6
News Interview with Pro-Israel African-American Zionist (Jun '12) Apr 16 Free Thinker 13
News Ahead of likely 2016 bid, Walker builds on over... Apr 15 barefoot2626 100
News GOP field very light on foreign policy experience Apr 14 Synque 30
More from around the web