What the 2012 election taught us

Nov 6, 2012 Full story: The Washington Post 10,324

We've been scouring the data for clues as to what we should learn from what happened tonight as President Obama relatively easily claimed a second term.

Read more

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#5899 Jan 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank the GOP Congress for cutting $300 million for security.
FLAGGED for continued off topic, cross posted DUMBOspam.
Perhaps you can explain why we needed a platoon of Marines in Paris and no Marines in Benghazi.
... idiot.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#5900 Jan 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>80 percent of the Farm Bill is for food stamps, i.e. welfare.

You are not what you say you are. You are not what you think you are. You are only what you do.
Boehner is a Democrat. He just wears a Republican costume for political convenience.
Like rats running from a sinking ship...

Damn shame.

Brooklyn, New York

#5901 Jan 3, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>MONEY'S NO OBJECT: Obama heads back to Hawaii -- at taxpayer cost of $7 million... AND WHO HAS BEEN SAYING THERE WAS NO MONEY FOR BENGHZI SECURITY.
Wow...

Faux news would be proud of this fkn lunacy.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#5902 Jan 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Dumbo: lost the election. Lost the fiscal cliff negotiations.
How's those 14 swing states working out for you and your aliases, Dumbo?
Did you get an answer from jumbauauaules?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#5903 Jan 3, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Like rats running from a sinking ship...
Damn shame.
The sinking ship is the US government. You'd know that if you could count money and realized money doesn't grow on trees.
What you call rats are the only people who will do the only thing that will keep the ship afloat - CUT GOVERNMENT SPENDING.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#5905 Jan 3, 2013
black rhino has been gone for a while, musta been a great kwanzaa celebration

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#5906 Jan 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Made up numbers mean nothing.

PS: Reagan started the free phone program.
I guess he wanted to sell the cocaine that he brought in the country as part of Iran Contra...
No one died in the liberal made up Iran-Contra bit in Benghazi people did died!
OKCsteel

Oklahoma City, OK

#5907 Jan 3, 2013
And taxes go up on everyone. Thanks, Obama, you liar. You and the Dems have no care about the debt you have and are putting this country in. The continued debt is ruining this country. This is all on your shoulders so quit blaming Bush and the GOP. Tax and spend, spend, spend - the Democrats way to ruin a country.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#5908 Jan 3, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...
Faux news would be proud of this fkn lunacy.
You do know you're displaying the Willie G skull, don't you?
I suppose you're paying the appropriate royalties to Harley Davidson and not stealing it, right?
Or, do you feel that it's yours just because it belongs to someone else and you don't have it?
... you voted for Obama. I'm guessing the latter is true.

Brooklyn, New York

#5909 Jan 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The sinking ship is the US government. You'd know that if you could count money and realized money doesn't grow on trees.
What you call rats are the only people who will do the only thing that will keep the ship afloat - CUT GOVERNMENT SPENDING.
How do you cut spending and clean up the GOP mess?

Cleaning up after the debacle of the former administration takes a while...Faux news lies to you.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5910 Jan 3, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Cleaning up after the debacle of the former administration takes a while...Faux news lies to you.
Bruce Bartlett on Where the Right Went Wrong

Bill Moyers talks with conservative economist Bruce Bartlett, who wrote "the bible" for the Reagan Revolution, worked on domestic policy for the Reagan White House, and served as a top treasury official under the first President Bush. Now he's a heretic in the conservative circles where he once was a star. Bartlett argues that right-wing tax policies -- pushed in part by Grover Norquist and Tea Party activists -- are destroying the country's economic foundation.

http://vimeo.com/36529531

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#5911 Jan 3, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You have something in common with Obama. Neither of you have a clue how the government works. That's probably because neither of you have ever read the Constitution.
In the Constitution, it tells you very plainly that Congress is the sole authority on spending, revenue and borrowing.
Perhaps you can tell us what the debt was in 2001 when the Arab jihad declared a global war on the United States.
Then, you can tell us what the debt was in January, 2007, when the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of the government.
You can also tell us how the annual deficit went from 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollars in January, 2007, to the insane 1.3+ trillion dollars it is today with no plan to reduce it.

... well, dupe? What's your excuse?

And, you can answer this question:

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

To date, nobody on Earth has been able to answer that question.

Brooklyn, New York

#5912 Jan 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>You do know you're displaying the Willie G skull, don't you?
I suppose you're paying the appropriate royalties to Harley Davidson and not stealing it, right?
Or, do you feel that it's yours just because it belongs to someone else and you don't have it?
No need, sport...You are wrong as usual.

That's the punisher skull and I owe no one anything because I do not make a profit from this avatar or any other.

Any more "Topix Internet law" you care to regale us with, your highness?

Fkn pathetic.

Brooklyn, New York

#5913 Jan 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>You do know you're displaying the Willie G skull, don't you?
Yes I voted for Obama and he won.

Not sure if your tiny brain recognizes winners.

You voted for Romney. I would guess denial and magic underwear are popular in your herd, correct?

Brooklyn, New York

#5914 Jan 3, 2013
Truth Always Prevails wrote:
<quoted text>Bruce Bartlett on Where the Right Went Wrong

Bill Moyers talks with conservative economist Bruce Bartlett, who wrote "the bible" for the Reagan Revolution, worked on domestic policy for the Reagan White House, and served as a top treasury official under the first President Bush. Now he's a heretic in the conservative circles where he once was a star. Bartlett argues that right-wing tax policies -- pushed in part by Grover Norquist and Tea Party activists -- are destroying the country's economic foundation.

http://vimeo.com/36529531
Voodoo economics? No thanks.

Brooklyn, New York

#5915 Jan 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>You have something in common with Obama. Neither of you have a clue how the government works. That's probably because neither of you have ever read the Constitution.
In the Constitution, it tells you very plainly that Congress is the sole authority on spending, revenue and borrowing.
Perhaps you can tell us what the debt was in 2001 when the Arab jihad declared a global war on the United States.
Then, you can tell us what the debt was in January, 2007, when the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of the government.
You can also tell us how the annual deficit went from 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollars in January, 2007, to the insane 1.3+ trillion dollars it is today with no plan to reduce it.

So I am to believe a topix sheep has the "remedy" to the governmental procedures that have carried this great country to the top of the world??!??

Your Faux news talents are wasted here. Call Bill and Sean and get your propaganda spreading ass to Faux news head quarters, pronto!

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#5916 Jan 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You have something in common with Obama. Neither of you have a clue how the government works. That's probably because neither of you have ever read the Constitution.
DB you can't talk to the rino, and many others of his persuasian, they still think AIDS was brought here by the white man to kill off their race.

And another question they can never answer is whose gonna pay for obamacare? They expect it free, of course.
FULL MONTY

Forest Park, GA

#5917 Jan 3, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
black rhino has been gone for a while, musta been a great kwanzaa celebration
KWANZAA was celebrated this year at KFC, Church's and Popeye's with select appearances by Kim Kardashian introducing her new ALABAMA BLACK SNAKE.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#5918 Jan 3, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
No need, sport...You are wrong as usual.
That's the punisher skull and I owe no one anything because I do not make a profit from this avatar or any other.
Any more "Topix Internet law" you care to regale us with, your highness?
Fkn pathetic.
It's the Willie G Skull with dufus fangs, idiot. Look up the history of the Willlie G Skull.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#5919 Jan 3, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
DB you can't talk to the rino, and many others of his persuasian, they still think AIDS was brought here by the white man to kill off their race.
And another question they can never answer is whose gonna pay for obamacare? They expect it free, of course.
Their only answer is we're going to pay for everything. I don't think they know how the world really works. Perhaps we should let them collapse the government. They'd find out in a real hurry how the world really works then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romney campaign official joins Gov. Scott Walke... 11 min barefoot2626 53
News MSNBC's Rachel Maddow Can't Contain Excitement ... Fri barefoot2626 150
News Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Fri swedenforever 226
News VIDEO: Mitt Romney 'Reflects'; Talks 2016 Elect... Mar 26 Le Duped 1
News America declares Barack Obama worst president Mar 26 About time 89
News Walker's team picks up a top Romney staffer Mar 26 Le Duped 4
News Former AG Gonzales: Rubio not a wise VP pick (Apr '12) Mar 25 swedenforever 6
More from around the web