What the 2012 election taught us

Nov 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

We've been scouring the data for clues as to what we should learn from what happened tonight as President Obama relatively easily claimed a second term.

Comments (Page 242)

Showing posts 4,821 - 4,840 of10,324
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Bingo!
Meltdown of Subsidized Battery Maker Zaps Obama Detroit Visit

By Chris Stirewalt

Published December 10, 2012
FoxNews.com

“The work you’re doing will help power the American economy for years to come.”

-- President Obama in a Sept. 13, 2010 phone call to battery maker A123 Systems, congratulating the firm on using the bulk of a $249 million government grant to open new facilities in Michigan.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/10/me...

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, i heard obama won. That 47% helped him scrape by. Valarie might be on the next ticket, she might pick hillary as her VP? do you think she should pick Hillary, or maybe Oprah or Whoopi?
If she's smart, she'll pick Ross Perot.

That little gremlin is a hoot!!!

We'll see what the republicans can come up with...Maybe a Latino this time?? Please God, no more white bread, mayonnaise flavored robots...

It didn't work this time and it damn sure wont work in 2016...According to the prophet Bill O'Wrongly, "This ain't a old white man's country anymore..."

Fkn Hilarious.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Not Now wrote:
<quoted text>Here's one right up your ally..http://www.boxofshit.com /

Happy Trails.
I didn't click the link...
But I can tell you're very classy.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, he is blacker than Bush, but that's about it as to being more than.
Blacker than Bush...

Didn't they open for the Rolling Stones in '73?

Make yourself useful and grab me a beer, princess.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
If she's smart, she'll pick Ross Perot.
That little gremlin is a hoot!!!
We'll see what the republicans can come up with...Maybe a Latino this time?? Please God, no more white bread, mayonnaise flavored robots...
It didn't work this time and it damn sure wont work in 2016...According to the prophet Bill O'Wrongly, "This ain't a old white man's country anymore..."
Fkn Hilarious.
well Ross does have better hair than hillary, you may be on to something. My guess is, Valerie Jarrett will announce she's running, and choose Oprah as her running mate...their theme can be,'keepin it real, and keepin it chocolate'

what do you think?
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
well Ross does have better hair than hillary, you may be on to something. My guess is, Valerie Jarrett will announce she's running, and choose Oprah as her running mate...their theme can be,'keepin it real, and keepin it chocolate'
what do you think?
Why would Jarrett run in 2016? They only allow two terms and she's about to start her second one next month.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>well Ross does have better hair than hillary, you may be on to something. My guess is, Valerie Jarrett will announce she's running, and choose Oprah as her running mate...their theme can be,'keepin it real, and keepin it chocolate'

what do you think?
I still like Perot...

Motto:

"Can we finish?!?"

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>Why would Jarrett run in 2016? They only allow two terms and she's about to start her second one next month.
Sour Grapes.
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Sour Grapes.
What is wrong with you? I have seen you do that before. Calling the process of posting facts "sour grapes". Are you obcessed with grapes or are you just confused on what they are?

No sour grapes, her puppet won fair and square.
Hibernian

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Way to go, President Nobel Peace Prize!

In New Islamist Egypt, Sex Mobs Rampantly Raping Women As Now ‘Men Don’t Have To Worry’

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/05...

Guilt and prosecution free RAPE!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Hibernian wrote:
In New Islamist Egypt, Sex Mobs Rampantly Raping Women As Now ‘Men Don’t Have To Worry’
Obama's new war on women, but hey, at least american's gained their $6 in free pills. You soon will have the right to marry your kangaroo as soon as the gays get their way. Rome, Greece and America will all will come to the same ending in history and be burned down. You can look at history, once the county's morals go, the decay becomes rampant and is soon over.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Sour Grapes.
I told you not to lick there.
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Hibernian wrote:
I see the GOP is upset that Romney lost so they could be raping women here. They campaigned on allowing rape, and now you are bragging that other nations get to rape women, why not allow it here. It's in the GOP platform.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>What is wrong with you? I have seen you do that before. Calling the process of posting facts "sour grapes". Are you obcessed with grapes or are you just confused on what they are?

No sour grapes, her puppet won fair and square.
More sour grapes...

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>I told you not to lick there.
The power of redirection...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

La Santa Muerte wrote:
America will survive IN SPITE of your cowardly Comrade in Chief
America knows who the COWARD was in the last election: he stands head and shoulders above all others: Draft dodger Romney.

I do understand how more easily you swallow tea bag rhetoric rather than facts, tea bagger.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's new war on women
Poor tea bagger: humiliated on all the women don't get pregnant from rape tea bag rhetoric, he's stuck changing aliases... again.
A Nnoyed

Tunbridge Wells, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

the US is doomed

you all blame political parties to score points while Asia hands your arse to you and deservedly takes all your jobs

"It's some presidents fault, if my party was in charge China would have no technology and they'd be all be living in mud huts...nah-nah..nah..nah.nah.. ..nah"
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
More sour grapes...
Yep you are confused on what sour grapes are. I thought so, kind of explains your constant misuse of the term. It's ok, probably the fault of the education system and not just some personal defect.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Isn't the unemployment rate in the UK worse than the unemployment rate in America? Conversely, The eurozone's unemployment rate hit a new record high in October, reaching 11.7 percent, according to data released on Friday.

Should you be working to clean your own backyard?
A Nnoyed wrote:
the US is doomed
you all blame political parties to score points while Asia hands your arse to you and deservedly takes all your jobs
"It's some presidents fault, if my party was in charge China would have no technology and they'd be all be living in mud huts...nah-nah..nah..nah.nah.. ..nah"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,821 - 4,840 of10,324
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••