Ohio Slipping Out Of Romney's Reach

Full story: ABC News 2,847
OHIO NOW LEANS OBAMA: ABC News Political Director Amy Walter notes that today's New York Times-CBS News-Quinnipiac poll is the fourth non-partisan media poll in a row to show President Obama not only ahead by a significant margin, but at or above 50 percent of the vote. Full Story

Since: Aug 12

Tucker, GA

#3050 Nov 30, 2012
You dolts think middle easterners just party up with RPGlaunchers.....
And you have the audacity to call me racist?

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#3051 Dec 1, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Not really, but many in the Middle East have failed to advance beyond the Dark Ages yet.
ALICIA BANKS

Little Rock, AR

#3052 Dec 1, 2012
hobama is the new hitler/nixon/gwb 3.0

selection 2012 was stolen by hobama nazis...

wwiii and civil war ii loom...

cc ndaa/africom/hobamacare's designer poverty etc

shame on the sheeple!!!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/select...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3053 Dec 1, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, but many in the Middle East have failed to advance beyond the Dark Ages yet.
true.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3054 Dec 1, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> Hostess failed because of it's own failed management, nothing to do with O.
What was the problem in 2004? They filed bankruptcy then too.
It's the Bain Plan. File for bankruptcy, screw the workers, break the contract and put the costs on the taxpayers while the big boys walk away with whatever cash they can manage to hide or make appear it is spoken for in Costs Of Operations.
Wake up Kennesaw. You could be next. Union or no Union. Profits and Greed are Number 1.

Location hidden

#3055 Dec 1, 2012
Y do they keep taking away my DickHead picture???
What if I rename him penis head? Is that oksy?

Location hidden

#3056 Dec 1, 2012
ALICIA BANKS wrote:
hobama is the new hitler/nixon/gwb 3.0
selection 2012 was stolen by hobama nazis...
wwiii and civil war ii loom...
cc ndaa/africom/hobamacare's designer poverty etc
shame on the sheeple!!!
http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/select...
Don't worry about it. We only have 21 Days left on the Earth anyway. Maybe you can spend your remaining time working toward getting 'Raptured Up' so you won't perish with the rest of us.
Getting Raptured is a pretty tall order, though, so you should get busy, getting holy.
Independent

Alice, TX

#3059 Dec 1, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it. We only have 21 Days left on the Earth anyway. Maybe you can spend your remaining time working toward getting 'Raptured Up' so you won't perish with the rest of us.
Getting Raptured is a pretty tall order, though, so you should get busy, getting holy.
Let me educate you, you ignorant, leftist ,atheist, hood rat. December 21, is the Mayan calender doomsday scenario, it has nothing to do with "Rapturing". Or the Christian faith....Dumbo!

Location hidden

#3060 Dec 1, 2012
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>Let me educate you, you ignorant, leftist ,atheist, hood rat. December 21, is the Mayan calender doomsday scenario, it has nothing to do with "Rapturing". Or the Christian faith....Dumbo!
Well it is worth a shot. Gotta try something. What is the new date for Rapture?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3061 Dec 1, 2012
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>Let me educate you, you ignorant, leftist ,atheist, hood rat. December 21, is the Mayan calender doomsday scenario, it has nothing to do with "Rapturing". Or the Christian faith....Dumbo!
That is funny.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#3062 Dec 1, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume you mean the Holiday Tree.
CORRECT!(:
Independent

Alice, TX

#3063 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Well it is worth a shot. Gotta try something. What is the new date for Rapture?
Not sure, even though I am a Christian and apologize for getting mad at you, the rapture itself is unknown to anyone. As it should be.

Location hidden

#3064 Dec 1, 2012
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure, even though I am a Christian and apologize for getting mad at you, the rapture itself is unknown to anyone. As it should be.
No apology necessary, but thank you. It is just the nature of the business. I am curious about the Rapture thing, and wondering if Harold Camping has come up with a new date, since the previous dates, predicted have come and gone.
Independent

Alice, TX

#3065 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
No apology necessary, but thank you. It is just the nature of the business. I am curious about the Rapture thing, and wondering if Harold Camping has come up with a new date, since the previous dates, predicted have come and gone.
You know I stumbled upon his radio show one day and was astonished at how knowledgeable he was about the bible and he would explain scriptures and their meanings. But when I heard him predicting the rapture, I was disappointed , because the bible states that no one will know the time or the day, not the angels or even Jesus. The rapture is intended to be a surprise, therefore all who believe should be prepared for it will arrive unannounced. Cousin Duprees, are you an atheist?
chickpea

Seattle, WA

#3066 Dec 1, 2012
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure, even though I am a Christian and apologize for getting mad at you, the rapture itself is unknown to anyone. As it should be.
There is no rapture.
Some religious lady added to the bible in the 1800's

Location hidden

#3067 Dec 2, 2012
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>You know I stumbled upon his radio show one day and was astonished at how knowledgeable he was about the bible and he would explain scriptures and their meanings. But when I heard him predicting the rapture, I was disappointed , because the bible states that no one will know the time or the day, not the angels or even Jesus. The rapture is intended to be a surprise, therefore all who believe should be prepared for it will arrive unannounced. Cousin Duprees, are you an atheist?
I am a non believer.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#3068 Dec 2, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
You think detailed information sufficient to reliably discern civil unrest from terrorism in a country rife with both always flows instantly from one side of the globe to the other, and everything you hear on fox/bain is true?

And you have the audacity to call yourself intelligent?

woof

Since: Aug 12

United States

#3069 Dec 2, 2012
<quoted text>
Why worry about it PIGH? You'll just convince yourself its aliens taking people...or whatever huffington post says is the reason we all disappeared.
Independent

Alice, TX

#3070 Dec 5, 2012
<quoted text>
I am a non believer.
So you believe we all came from a mud puddle, millions of years ago? The whole ape theory? Well, for one, we always walk upright, we are extremely intelligent, we can have sex all yr around. We can reason, create music, fine arts, create civilizations, reached space, medical cures and advances, great architecture, agricultural advances, the list goes on and on as to why we are so different from the rest of earth creatures. I see purpose here, not chance. Chance is too far fetched occurrence to lead us and so many other creatures to just appear out of evolution. Science still finds it difficult to "create" animated life in a lab under the best of controlled conditions, and we are to believe that life happened on it's own millions of yrs ago in a mud puddle? Think I will go with the creator concept.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#3071 Dec 5, 2012
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>So you believe we all came from a mud puddle, millions of years ago? The whole ape theory? Well, for one, we always walk upright, we are extremely intelligent, we can have sex all yr around. We can reason, create music, fine arts, create civilizations, reached space, medical cures and advances, great architecture, agricultural advances, the list goes on and on as to why we are so different from the rest of earth creatures. I see purpose here, not chance. Chance is too far fetched occurrence to lead us and so many other creatures to just appear out of evolution. Science still finds it difficult to "create" animated life in a lab under the best of controlled conditions, and we are to believe that life happened on it's own millions of yrs ago in a mud puddle? Think I will go with the creator concept.
I've watched Fox/Bain "News" today and daily body counts from the Vietnam War 45 years ago, hiked in the Appalachian Mountains numerous time in all types of weather, and I pay special attention to the diversity of the music that can be heard there when there's not another person to be seen for miles.

I'm sticking closer to the mud puddle theory, perhaps assisted by something with a very twisted sense of humor. Perhaps not.

The fun thing is, neither one of us can prove we're right.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can the GOP shatter the 'Obama coalition' in 2016? 1 hr Dee Dee Dee 1
Parties assess variables looking at 2016 map 2 hr Guess Who 21
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 17 hr barefoot2626 1,114
An Ar AppealTHANK You for Your Help! We Made it 22 hr cuninglingwist 1
Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush lead GOP 2016 field Dec 24 Billy Ringo 39
Romney Has Zero Percent Support From African Am... (Aug '12) Dec 24 Swedenforever 838
Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Dec 23 Swedenforever 218
More from around the web