Ohio Slipping Out Of Romney's Reach

Full story: ABC News 2,847
OHIO NOW LEANS OBAMA: ABC News Political Director Amy Walter notes that today's New York Times-CBS News-Quinnipiac poll is the fourth non-partisan media poll in a row to show President Obama not only ahead by a significant margin, but at or above 50 percent of the vote. Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#2989 Nov 28, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what we Republicans have been saying all along. DumBama won because he is the hand-out President. He bought the election because Americans have become so greedy they found their Robin Hood that will take from the wealthy and give to them.
No kidding people say they want the wealthy to pay more tax! If somebody said that we are going to tax Cuz and give to me, I would vote for that too!
U make $250k per year bro?
The

Santa Fe, NM

#2990 Nov 28, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Say , Thank you John Kasich! We won't miss all this good economic news when we vote in a moonbat lib.
dope reads a state government press release...

Thank you democrats for saving a million jobs in that region.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#2991 Nov 28, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Then maybe you should read even more liberal blogs. After all, the dopes on liberal blogs actually believe that taxing the wealthy will do anything for our country. Few libs have taken the time to read their own liberal newspapers which clearly spells out that taking money from couples who make over $250,000 per year only nets us 80 billion per year. That's it! We spend more than that on food stamps every year. How is that going to do squat to a 1.2 trillion dollar annual deficit? It doesn't. All it does is slow down the economy even more.
DumBama has been on this "tax the wealthy" for over two years now. It's the only thing he has in his empty head. The man is a failure and will continue to be a failure, and you supported him.
Better to do nothing like tea bag Republican con tards right?
Why are

Santa Fe, NM

#2992 Nov 28, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Then maybe you should read even more liberal blogs. After all, the dopes on liberal blogs actually believe that taxing the wealthy will do anything for our country. Few libs have taken the time to read their own liberal newspapers which clearly spells out that taking money from couples who make over $250,000 per year only nets us 80 billion per year. That's it! We spend more than that on food stamps every year. How is that going to do squat to a 1.2 trillion dollar annual deficit? It doesn't. All it does is slow down the economy even more.
DumBama has been on this "tax the wealthy" for over two years now. It's the only thing he has in his empty head. The man is a failure and will continue to be a failure, and you supported him.
you so stupid?$80 billion is a great start and helps straighten out the imbalance and demonstrate to the rest of us that we are all in this together. The top 1% has become 250 times more wealthy since Reagan and then Bush screwed up the tax rates and everyone else has stagnated. It has clearly been demonstrated that they are not creating any jobs.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#2993 Nov 28, 2012
Why are wrote:
<quoted text>
you so stupid?$80 billion is a great start and helps straighten out the imbalance and demonstrate to the rest of us that we are all in this together. The top 1% has become 250 times more wealthy since Reagan and then Bush screwed up the tax rates and everyone else has stagnated. It has clearly been demonstrated that they are not creating any jobs.
If you are a tea bag, you don't care about $80 billion or anything else. You just whine a lot and cry about not getting your way.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#2994 Nov 28, 2012
Why are wrote:
<quoted text>
you so stupid?$80 billion is a great start and helps straighten out the imbalance and demonstrate to the rest of us that we are all in this together. The top 1% has become 250 times more wealthy since Reagan and then Bush screwed up the tax rates and everyone else has stagnated. It has clearly been demonstrated that they are not creating any jobs.
And how many jobs has DumBama created? No, I don't mean the jobs he claims, I'm talking about the actual amount of people working today.

Four years, and we have less people working today than when he took office. We have around the same amount of unemployment. We have record poverty levels. And you want to blame Bush and Reagan?

The top 10% of wage earners in this country pay 71% of all collected federal taxes. If that's not enough, then what is? Give me a number. Is it 80% 85%, 90%? What percentage should the top 10% pay for the rest of us 90%?

There is no solution by taxing couples making over $250,000 per year. It's one thing if we could solve a problem or two, but quite another when it doesn't do one bit of good. We have plenty of money to run the government. Our problem is what we spend.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2995 Nov 28, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what we Republicans have been saying all along. DumBama won because he is the hand-out President. He bought the election because Americans have become so greedy they found their Robin Hood that will take from the wealthy and give to them.
No kidding people say they want the wealthy to pay more tax! If somebody said that we are going to tax Cuz and give to me, I would vote for that too!
We will be charging Rmoney for his FREE LUNCH at White House tomorrow. ;-)

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#2996 Nov 28, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And how many jobs has DumBama created? No, I don't mean the jobs he claims, I'm talking about the actual amount of people working today.
Four years, and we have less people working today than when he took office. We have around the same amount of unemployment. We have record poverty levels. And you want to blame Bush and Reagan?
The top 10% of wage earners in this country pay 71% of all collected federal taxes. If that's not enough, then what is? Give me a number. Is it 80% 85%, 90%? What percentage should the top 10% pay for the rest of us 90%?
There is no solution by taxing couples making over $250,000 per year. It's one thing if we could solve a problem or two, but quite another when it doesn't do one bit of good. We have plenty of money to run the government. Our problem is what we spend.
How many jobs have you created Jackass?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#2997 Nov 28, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
How many jobs have you created Jackass?
I'm not the President who makes six figures to create jobs. I'm not the person who promised you (the American taxpaying citizen) that I would create jobs. I'm a truck driver, and when I took this job years ago, I promised my employer that I would deliver freight, and that's exactly what I do. Now if I took the job and couldn't deliver on my promise, then I am a failure.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#2998 Nov 28, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the President who makes six figures to create jobs. I'm not the person who promised you (the American taxpaying citizen) that I would create jobs. I'm a truck driver, and when I took this job years ago, I promised my employer that I would deliver freight, and that's exactly what I do. Now if I took the job and couldn't deliver on my promise, then I am a failure.
So in other word you just talk shit and don't do crap to improve anything. I got it. I actually hire people so I do create jobs. You have no idea what you are talking about son.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#2999 Nov 28, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
How many jobs have you created Jackass?
Hey jackass I'm spending 50,000 bucks next month on upgrades to my farm. Think I should buy the material that's made in Ohio or should I buy the material from a producer in Francesville Indiana, which is a right to work state? ;-)

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#3000 Nov 28, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey jackass I'm spending 50,000 bucks next month on upgrades to my farm. Think I should buy the material that's made in Ohio or should I buy the material from a producer in Francesville Indiana, which is a right to work state? ;-)
You would do best to consider all the following. Which is the best quality for the price? Which does the work you need it to do? Do you believe in the right to work laws or oppose them? Do you live in Ohio? If so, you may want to support your neighbors which is in your "enlightened self interest."

Thanks for the question my friend.

May you make your purchase wisely.

Best Wishes.

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#3001 Nov 28, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And how many jobs has DumBama created? No, I don't mean the jobs he claims, I'm talking about the actual amount of people working today.
Four years, and we have less people working today than when he took office. We have around the same amount of unemployment. We have record poverty levels. And you want to blame Bush and Reagan?
The top 10% of wage earners in this country pay 71% of all collected federal taxes. If that's not enough, then what is? Give me a number. Is it 80% 85%, 90%? What percentage should the top 10% pay for the rest of us 90%?
There is no solution by taxing couples making over $250,000 per year. It's one thing if we could solve a problem or two, but quite another when it doesn't do one bit of good. We have plenty of money to run the government. Our problem is what we spend.
The tax rates on the rich was much higher in the 1950s and that era was the one that had the highest productivity. I am not asking for a return to 50s tax rate but merely that of the 1990s.

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#3002 Nov 28, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And how many jobs has DumBama created? No, I don't mean the jobs he claims, I'm talking about the actual amount of people working today.
Four years, and we have less people working today than when he took office. We have around the same amount of unemployment. We have record poverty levels. And you want to blame Bush and Reagan?
The top 10% of wage earners in this country pay 71% of all collected federal taxes. If that's not enough, then what is? Give me a number. Is it 80% 85%, 90%? What percentage should the top 10% pay for the rest of us 90%?
There is no solution by taxing couples making over $250,000 per year. It's one thing if we could solve a problem or two, but quite another when it doesn't do one bit of good. We have plenty of money to run the government. Our problem is what we spend.
When O took office in 2008, we were losing 800k a month. Now we are gaining 100k a month.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#3003 Nov 28, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> When O took office in 2008, we were losing 800k a month. Now we are gaining 100k a month.
That's progress. What's more, the economy didn't completely crash and burn. That's an achievement considering the TeaTards took over Congress part of the way through.

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#3004 Nov 28, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's progress. What's more, the economy didn't completely crash and burn. That's an achievement considering the TeaTards took over Congress part of the way through.
If O had been truly liberal, he would have done better. But instead, he chose to compromise

Since: Aug 12

Conyers, GA

#3005 Nov 29, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You would do best to consider all the following. Which is the best quality for the price? Which does the work you need it to do? Do you believe in the right to work laws or oppose them? Do you live in Ohio? If so, you may want to support your neighbors which is in your "enlightened self interest."
Thanks for the question my friend.
May you make your purchase wisely.
Best Wishes.
Hell, I live in Georgia..... And I've considered all things and its boiled down who is communist and who is not.

Since: Aug 12

Conyers, GA

#3006 Nov 29, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> When O took office in 2008, we were losing 800k a month. Now we are gaining 100k a month.
Tell that to Hostess employees and 9,000 other companies workers.
The

Santa Fe, NM

#3007 Nov 29, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, I live in Georgia..... And I've considered all things and its boiled down who is communist and who is not.
dope said communist. LOL

Did you catch uncle miltie last night?

Since: Aug 12

Acworth, GA

#3008 Nov 29, 2012
I caught Pravda..... Do you think the communist newspaper knows a communist when they see one?? I tend to believe they do.
.
Pravda Calls Obama a Communist, Blames his Reelection on ‘Illiterate Americans’
.
Putin in 2009 outlined his strategy for economic success. Alas, poor Obama did the opposite but nevertheless was re-elected. Bye, bye Miss American Pie. The Communists have won in America with Obama but failed miserably in Russia with Zyuganov who only received 17% of the vote. Vladimir Putin was re-elected as President keeping the NWO order out of Russia while America continues to repeat the Soviet mistake.
.
After Obama was elected in his first term as president the then Prime Minister of Russia, Vladimir Putin gave a speech at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland in January of 2009. Ignored by the West as usual, Putin gave insightful and helpful advice to help the world economy and saying the world should avoid the Soviet mistake.
.
Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way.
.
Putin said regarding the military,
.
"...instead of solving the problem, militarization pushes it to a deeper level. It draws away from the economy immense financial and material resources, which could have been used much more efficiently elsewhere."
.
Well, any normal individual understands that as true but liberalism is a psychosis . O'bomber even keeps the war going along the Mexican border with projects like "fast and furious" and there is still no sign of ending it. He is a Communist without question promoting the Communist Manifesto without calling it so. How shrewd he is in America. His cult of personality mesmerizes those who cannot go beyond their ignorance. They will continue to follow him like those fools who still praise Lenin and Stalin in Russia. Obama's fools and Stalin's fools share the same drink of illusion.
..........
When a communist calls a communist a communist.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 9 hr Aprilvue 1,096
Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush lead GOP 2016 field 12 hr barefoot2626 32
Tea Partiers Are Right: Jeb Is a RINO 21 hr Foster 6
A Jeb Bush 2016 Run Would Have Huge Implication... Thu Le Duped 7
Buffett, Gates, and Adelson: Billionaires prod ... Dec 16 swedenforever 3
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell guilty on 11 corrupt... Dec 15 serfs up 28
Wahlberg's plea points up risk of issuing pardons Dec 14 Deo Vindice 2
More from around the web