Ohio Slipping Out Of Romney's Reach

Full story: ABC News

OHIO NOW LEANS OBAMA: ABC News Political Director Amy Walter notes that today's New York Times-CBS News-Quinnipiac poll is the fourth non-partisan media poll in a row to show President Obama not only ahead by a significant margin, but at or above 50 percent of the vote.
Comments
2,661 - 2,680 of 2,847 Comments Last updated Aug 24, 2013

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2969 Nov 27, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Boner is holding America hostage. That is his plan. He is threatening to AGAIN refuse to vote for raising Debt Ceiling, unless he gets what he wants. Another US Credit Downgrade on the way?
I know the Republicans are going to let us go over the Cliff in the House just to keep there pledge with Grover Norquist so they dont dishonor their pledge, but if you listen to Former Labor Secretary Robert Reich basically what will happen is we will go back to the Clinton Era Tax Rates and why he is not concerned.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2970 Nov 27, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I know the Republicans are going to let us go over the Cliff in the House just to keep there pledge with Grover Norquist so they dont dishonor their pledge, but if you listen to Former Labor Secretary Robert Reich basically what will happen is we will go back to the Clinton Era Tax Rates and why he is not concerned.
I am noy worried about the Fiscal Cliff, but Boner said to the Pres, "Everything Has A Price, Mr. President."
Hope he remembers that when he is voted OUT in 2014, I think.
It is amazing that Norquist has so much power. Nobody elected him to anything. Sounds like some are ready to break the pledge, but we will see.

Location hidden

#2971 Nov 27, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm proud of the military who served voluntarily. I am not proud of the way Obama left 4 Americans to die without any attempt at helping them. I'm very disgusted with him over that to be precise.
The reason Republicans are making a big stink is because they want John Kerry to be S.O.S.
Then there will be a sprcial election for his seat, that they expect will put Scott Brown back in MA Senate seat.
McCain, Ayott and Lindsey Graham had a meeting with Rice, head of CIA today. After the meeting where these Senators, who are the heads of NOTHING stated they have more questions and are more confused. Why didn't they ask questions at the meeting they were not entitled to in the first place? It's all bullshit for Kerrys' seat, and that is too damn bad.

Location hidden

#2972 Nov 27, 2012
Special election. Susan Rice and Head of CIA.

Location hidden

#2973 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>
I am noy worried about the Fiscal Cliff, but Boner said to the Pres, "Everything Has A Price, Mr. President."
Hope he remembers that when he is voted OUT in 2014, I think.
It is amazing that Norquist has so much power. Nobody elected him to anything. Sounds like some are ready to break the pledge, but we will see.
In the Senate I know they have and there is talk of some of the House Republicans breaking the pledge too which doesnt look good for Grover Norquist, but I believe too alot of it has to do with the Tea Party members that got voted out and House Speaker John Boehner would rather just wait until after the first of the year when the new congress takes over next year since he wont have to deal with the tea party house members.

Location hidden

#2974 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>
The reason Republicans are making a big stink is because they want John Kerry to be S.O.S.
Then there will be a sprcial election for his seat, that they expect will put Scott Brown back in MA Senate seat.
McCain, Ayott and Lindsey Graham had a meeting with Rice, head of CIA today. After the meeting where these Senators, who are the heads of NOTHING stated they have more questions and are more confused. Why didn't they ask questions at the meeting they were not entitled to in the first place? It's all bullshit for Kerrys' seat, and that is too damn bad.
exactly, what the Republicans in the Senate want and are up too, but I wouldnt want John Kerry to be Secretary of State that would be like having Mitt Romney as Secretary of State.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#2975 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Thrive In Ohio Ad Campaign Celebrates Successes Of Ohioans And ... www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/thrive-in-oh... ...
Nov 16, 2012 ... Driven by the tagline "Live. Work. Thrive.," the Thrive in Ohio campaign launches Sunday and runs through early December, reaching ...
Say , Thank you John Kasich! We won't miss all this good economic news when we vote in a moonbat lib.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#2976 Nov 28, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Say , Thank you John Kasich! We won't miss all this good economic news when we vote in a moonbat lib.
I don't think its legal to be voting in two different states bubba.

I know you only made it through third grade, but you CAN, count that high, right?

woof
Beyond

Santa Fe, NM

#2977 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>

that it is total corruption and violation of the legistlator's oath to not consider each piece of legislation on its individual merits instead of outsourcing your duty to a lobbyist forever in exchange for campaign funding and support.

Location hidden

#2978 Nov 28, 2012
Beyond wrote:
<quoted text>
that it is total corruption and violation of the legistlator's oath to not consider each piece of legislation on its individual merits instead of outsourcing your duty to a lobbyist forever in exchange for campaign funding and support.
Borders on Treason doesn't it?
What the hell happened to Country First? Once again they are holding middle class,(98%) of us hostage and Boner is set to pull the trigger. What a whining little baby he is. Grow some balls Boner.

Location hidden

#2979 Nov 28, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Kasuck, for what? For throwing Ohio under the bus from day ONE with his 'Take care of the wealthy' agenda. Hell no we won't. His ass is out.

Location hidden

#2980 Nov 28, 2012
Tweet!!@#My2K
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#2981 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Borders on Treason doesn't it?
What the hell happened to Country First? Once again they are holding middle class,(98%) of us hostage and Boner is set to pull the trigger. What a whining little baby he is. Grow some balls Boner.
Let's see, DumBama is willing to let us go over the cliff because he wants to raise taxes on people he dislikes, but the Republicans don't want a tax increase for anybody. But it's the Republicans fault.

I would tell DumBama that if he wants to increase taxes on those who typically don't vote Democrat, get rid of Commie Care and we have a deal.

Location hidden

#2982 Nov 28, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, DumBama is willing to let us go over the cliff because he wants to raise taxes on people he dislikes, but the Republicans don't want a tax increase for anybody. But it's the Republicans fault.
I would tell DumBama that if he wants to increase taxes on those who typically don't vote Democrat, get rid of Commie Care and we have a deal.
Quit yer whinin' dumbass loser.

Location hidden

#2983 Nov 28, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you figured it out. Majority wants health care and majority wants taxes to go up on top two percent. That is why Obama won re-election. Now we expect him to do what we elected him for.

Poll: More Americans Blame Republicans For Fiscal Cliff Impasse www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/11/26/P... ...

1 day ago ... And Congressional Republicans should be blamed for the fiscal cliff, given that ... if the fiscal cliff turns out to be not deal republicans will be blamed for ... i agree and at least they would not have turned their voter base a like 1 ...
Republican Obstruction: Poll Shows Voters Will Blame - PolicyMic www.policymic.com/articles/19047/republican-o... ...

Republican Obstruction: Poll Shows Voters Will Blame Congressional GOP if ... they would blame congressional Republicans if talks on the “fiscal cliff” failed.
GOP Should Back Down: More Americans Blame Republicans for ... voices.yahoo.com/gop-back-down-more-americans... ...

Nov 14, 2012 ... Voters will blame them for any failure to compromise on the budget ... blaming the president, for fiscal cliff failures is a warning in bold red.

Location hidden

#2984 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Guess you figured it out. Majority wants health care and majority wants taxes to go up on top two percent. That is why Obama won re-election. Now we expect him to do what we elected him for.
Poll: More Americans Blame Republicans For Fiscal Cliff Impasse www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/11/26/P... ...
1 day ago ... And Congressional Republicans should be blamed for the fiscal cliff, given that ... if the fiscal cliff turns out to be not deal republicans will be blamed for ... i agree and at least they would not have turned their voter base a like 1 ...
Republican Obstruction: Poll Shows Voters Will Blame - PolicyMic www.policymic.com/articles/19047/republican-o... ...
Republican Obstruction: Poll Shows Voters Will Blame Congressional GOP if ... they would blame congressional Republicans if talks on the “fiscal cliff” failed.
GOP Should Back Down: More Americans Blame Republicans for ... voices.yahoo.com/gop-back-down-more-americans... ...
Nov 14, 2012 ... Voters will blame them for any failure to compromise on the budget ... blaming the president, for fiscal cliff failures is a warning in bold red.
Tax people who make over $250k?

Are you kidding me?
The

Santa Fe, NM

#2985 Nov 28, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

he wants to raise taxes on people he dislikes,
dumbest thing I've seen posted all day.

Location hidden

#2986 Nov 28, 2012
The wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed! Takes the cake, almost wins the STUPID POST OF THE DAY AWARD.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#2987 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
That's what we Republicans have been saying all along. DumBama won because he is the hand-out President. He bought the election because Americans have become so greedy they found their Robin Hood that will take from the wealthy and give to them.

No kidding people say they want the wealthy to pay more tax! If somebody said that we are going to tax Cuz and give to me, I would vote for that too!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#2988 Nov 28, 2012
The wrote:
<quoted text>
Then maybe you should read even more liberal blogs. After all, the dopes on liberal blogs actually believe that taxing the wealthy will do anything for our country. Few libs have taken the time to read their own liberal newspapers which clearly spells out that taking money from couples who make over $250,000 per year only nets us 80 billion per year. That's it! We spend more than that on food stamps every year. How is that going to do squat to a 1.2 trillion dollar annual deficit? It doesn't. All it does is slow down the economy even more.

DumBama has been on this "tax the wealthy" for over two years now. It's the only thing he has in his empty head. The man is a failure and will continue to be a failure, and you supported him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 8 min TonyT1961 11,680
Mitt Romney takes ALS Ice Bucket challenge, soa... 6 hr Le Jimbo 26
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 22 hr VN Vet 432
Bob McDonnell: Mitt Romney will win Virginia (Apr '12) Wed swedenforever 6
Romney's loss closes out 'Mormon moment' (Nov '12) Wed swedenforever 12
Romney has 15-20% chance of victory: poll data ... (Sep '12) Wed swedenforever 305
The country's sinking climate debate Tue SpaceBlues 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Mitt Romney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••