Ohio Slipping Out Of Romney's Reach

Full story: ABC News 2,847
OHIO NOW LEANS OBAMA: ABC News Political Director Amy Walter notes that today's New York Times-CBS News-Quinnipiac poll is the fourth non-partisan media poll in a row to show President Obama not only ahead by a significant margin, but at or above 50 percent of the vote. Full Story
crack

Santa Fe, NM

#2948 Nov 23, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I know the Republicans dont support economical they proved that with the Sherman Anti Trust Act which was the nail in the coffin on economical freedom & Capitalism for Socialism here in the United States besides the 16th amendment.
Sherman Anti Trust Act
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherman_Antitrus...
The Real Problem Is The 16th Amendment
http://stevenbirnspeaks.com/2012/06/29/the-re...
pot.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#2949 Nov 23, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I dont trust either party because they both flip flop like Romney.
WELL SAID...now if only xxxrayted could come to this realization, then America could trim the fat (the large amount of Federal representatives), and become progressive again!

Canada has the SAME problem, and the Conservatives up here have spoken about trimming the fat, though they DID the exact opposite...Liberals were no better, as they feasted off of EI surplus monies to the tune of like 5 billion, and used billions in tax monies to fund their ad campaign, I do believe...THEY ALL ARE THE SAME!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2950 Nov 23, 2012
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL SAID...now if only xxxrayted could come to this realization, then America could trim the fat (the large amount of Federal representatives), and become progressive again!
Canada has the SAME problem, and the Conservatives up here have spoken about trimming the fat, though they DID the exact opposite...Liberals were no better, as they feasted off of EI surplus monies to the tune of like 5 billion, and used billions in tax monies to fund their ad campaign, I do believe...THEY ALL ARE THE SAME!
US is progressive but currently just not in the right direction it needs to be going, Remember the Republican Party was Founded on Progressivism which the conservatie Democrats were against and its the Republicans who are responsible for the Progressive Era in the US.

The Progressive Era: 1896–1932

The Progressive Era (or "Fourth Party System") was dominated by Republican presidents, with the sole exception of Democrat Woodrow Wilson, 1913-1921 and ended with the election of FDR.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_U...
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#2951 Nov 23, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ……
Well its gone for Romney maybe next Time?

“Respect the Clowns”

Since: Sep 10

hee hee hee

#2952 Nov 25, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
I would like to take the time out to Honor the Memories of:
Chris Stevens
Glen Doherty
Tyrone Woods
Sean Smith
R.I.P.
We are sorry our president failed to protect you and properly honor your service and your memory by flying out to Vegas for a party after news of your horrendous deaths.
Your service and patriotism will be missed by all good Americans including the good people in Ohio.
DISGUSTING POS...now try honoring the THOUSANDS of men & women killed because of moron BUSH !!!

Oh that's right, you're just exploiting the deaths of 4 Americans for political gain...how'd that work out for ya???
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#2953 Nov 25, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …Romney a lle late now I do say?
so glad no mittens

Charleston, WV

#2954 Nov 25, 2012
proud of my country...now fix it!
mapleman

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#2956 Nov 26, 2012
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL SAID...now if only xxxrayted could come to this realization, then America could trim the fat (the large amount of Federal representatives), and become progressive again!
Canada has the SAME problem, and the Conservatives up here have spoken about trimming the fat, though they DID the exact opposite...Liberals were no better, as they feasted off of EI surplus monies to the tune of like 5 billion, and used billions in tax monies to fund their ad campaign, I do believe...THEY ALL ARE THE SAME!
As I always said, they are all crooks. The game seems to be to select the one who is less of a crook. The reason we are stuck in this perpetual h3ll is because the average American voter is so ignorant. Government corruption and corporate control of the government thrives on the ignorance of the American voter.

I'm so sick of voters being side tracked on non-issues like gays, abortion, and if the president goes to church or not. Be concerned about your finances. Be concerned about your freedoms. It's saying a lot that BOTH parties are pro-Patriot Act. Americans shouldn't be voting anyone in office who was or is for that piece of anti-freedom legislation.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2957 Nov 26, 2012
mapleman wrote:
<quoted text>
As I always said, they are all crooks. The game seems to be to select the one who is less of a crook. The reason we are stuck in this perpetual h3ll is because the average American voter is so ignorant. Government corruption and corporate control of the government thrives on the ignorance of the American voter.
I'm so sick of voters being side tracked on non-issues like gays, abortion, and if the president goes to church or not. Be concerned about your finances. Be concerned about your freedoms. It's saying a lot that BOTH parties are pro-Patriot Act. Americans shouldn't be voting anyone in office who was or is for that piece of anti-freedom legislation.
I agree 100%.

Since: Aug 12

Alto, GA

#2958 Nov 26, 2012
The Krusty Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
DISGUSTING POS...now try honoring the THOUSANDS of men & women killed because of moron BUSH !!!
Oh that's right, you're just exploiting the deaths of 4 Americans for political gain...how'd that work out for ya???
I'm proud of the military who served voluntarily. I am not proud of the way Obama left 4 Americans to die without any attempt at helping them. I'm very disgusted with him over that to be precise.
you should

Santa Fe, NM

#2959 Nov 27, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm proud
be ashamed by your lying attempt to use this tragedy politically.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#2960 Nov 27, 2012
I'm ashamed to be from Ohio is what I'm ashamed of.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#2961 Nov 27, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
I'm ashamed to be from Ohio is what I'm ashamed of.
Then stay away. Pretty simple. Like you.

woof

Since: Aug 12

United States

#2962 Nov 27, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Then stay away. Pretty simple. Like you.
woof
I already moved out... Remember..... Loser!
notlocal

AOL

#2963 Nov 27, 2012
you should wrote:
<quoted text>
be ashamed by your lying attempt to use this tragedy politically.
LOL Use it politically???? I wish Romney had used it.

Here it is Nov. 27th and Obama has 27 different story lines going abut 8 hours and 4 murders in Benghazi. It would be laughable, but for the loss of innocent lives and the horror of that night.

Now we have thrown in an adulterous, lying General/Head of the CIA, a would be adulterous author privy to all the general's classified info. a lying ambassador to the UN, not to mention Obama's lying. The FBI is pointing at the CIA who is pointing back, the Sec of State is mute, General Ham is missing and no one dares to point at the WH.

What a three stooges cover up! Jay Carney is turning a paler shade of gray at every press conference and they are all bumping into eachother with their stories.

It's never the crime that brings them down. It's the cover-up.

Morsi is going to get evicted from Eqypt and spill the beans on the whole operation.

Hey, Udidnt.

Since: Aug 12

Acworth, GA

#2964 Nov 27, 2012
Hi there NotLocal!
let it go

Charleston, WV

#2965 Nov 27, 2012
accept he fact he is President, and yes thank you
Ohio for making it happen...

No time to Hate!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2966 Nov 27, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I know the Republicans dont support economical they proved that with the Sherman Anti Trust Act which was the nail in the coffin on economical freedom & Capitalism for Socialism here in the United States besides the 16th amendment.
Sherman Anti Trust Act
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherman_Antitrus...
The Real Problem Is The 16th Amendment
http://stevenbirnspeaks.com/2012/06/29/the-re...
Boner is holding America hostage. That is his plan. He is threatening to AGAIN refuse to vote for raising Debt Ceiling, unless he gets what he wants. Another US Credit Downgrade on the way?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2967 Nov 27, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
I'm ashamed to be from Ohio is what I'm ashamed of.
Thrive In Ohio Ad Campaign Celebrates Successes Of Ohioans And ... www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/thrive-in-oh... ...

Nov 16, 2012 ... Driven by the tagline "Live. Work. Thrive.," the Thrive in Ohio campaign launches Sunday and runs through early December, reaching ...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2968 Nov 27, 2012
LOL....

Thomas Ricks Accuses Fox News Of 'Operating As A Wing Of The ... www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/26/fox-news-in... ...

1 day ago ... A Fox News interview ended rather abruptly on Monday after a guest took not one but ... Scott asked Ricks to weigh in on the attack on the U.S. consulate in ... Executive and current head of CIT Group John Thain at FOX Studios on ... Eric Boehlert Eric Boehlert: Tom Ricks and Media Truth-Telling About Fox News ...
Tom Ricks And Media Truth-Telling About Fox News | Blog |... mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/27/tom-ricks-an... ...

13 hours ago ... Tom Ricks And Media Truth-Telling About Fox News ... and that Fox had spent weeks politicizing and hyping the terrorist attack on the U.S....(Isn't it "rude" to cut an interview short because you don't like what the invited guest is saying?)... As I mentioned on Current TV last night, Rick's necessary truth telling ...
Fox Interview Ends After Guest Accuses Network Of Operating As ... www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-interview-ends-after-... ...

1 day ago ... A Fox News interview about the Benghazi attacks ended Monday ... You can't tell the truth on Fox!!”.... Tom Ricks, thanks for joining us today!
Guest on Fox News to Discuss Benghazi Attack Is Given a Quick ... www.blogrunner.com/snapshot/D/5/1/guest_on_fo... ...

1 day ago ... Guest on Fox News to Discuss Benghazi Attack Is Given a Quick Exit ... Our colleague Tom Ricks caused a bit of a stir on Fox today: Tom seems to be cut off after telling the interviewer ... FOX — They Can't Handle The Truth ...
Fox Anchor Abruptly Ends Interview After Guest Accuses Network ... www.theblaze.com/stories/fox-news-abruptly-en... ...

1 day ago ... Fox News seemingly cut short an interview with author Tom Ricks this ... that turns people who only want the truth into an attack they don't want to talk .... Wrong ***** they were former navy seals and current CIA agents not .... Who brokered the shipment and who knows what the bill of laden would tell us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
On third endorsement, Cain backs Romney (May '12) 5 hr Swedenforever 25
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 9 hr colemanfloridadaddy 12,321
Romney Leads Scattered 2016 GOP Field, Clinton ... 14 hr LEO 477 58
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 17 hr Here Is One 946
Bob McDonnell: Mitt Romney will win Virginia (Apr '12) Tue swedenforever 9
Cain says he won't drop out of GOP race (Nov '11) Oct 20 Bee Eff Dee 266
Romney Has Zero Percent Support From African Am... (Aug '12) Oct 20 Swedenforever 827

Mitt Romney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE