Ohio Slipping Out Of Romney's Reach

Sep 26, 2012 Read more: ABC News 2,841
OHIO NOW LEANS OBAMA: ABC News Political Director Amy Walter notes that today's New York Times-CBS News-Quinnipiac poll is the fourth non-partisan media poll in a row to show President Obama not only ahead by a significant margin, but at or above 50 percent of the vote. Read more

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2585 Nov 15, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohio was in reach - but only if you are a student of the Karl Rove / Dick Morris School of Electoral Arithmetic.
If, on the other hand, you live in the real world, Ohio was NEVER in reach of Etchy.
When Etchy said he would have let Detriot go through a "managed bankruptcy", Ohio and Michigan were lost.
Karl Rove has become another irrelevant has been Washington insider.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2586 Nov 15, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
What a complete and utter Marxist circle jerk yall got going here.... Very impressive.
Is your first name Karl?

woof
Brad

Manchester, CT

#2587 Nov 15, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry,you'll always have Bush to blame.
Billy Ringo

United States

#2588 Nov 15, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Today's excuse from Rover is that there were too many debates - presumably, meaning Etchy was pooped from all that flip flopping he had to do.

And the Convention was held too late - Etchy had a lot of $$ but he couldn't spend it until after the Convention.

Meanwhile, all the time Ann was worried about Etchy's "mental well being". Translation - Etchy is a wackadoo !!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#2589 Nov 15, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry,you'll always have Bush to blame.
Bush is irrelevant as well as Karl Rove. Do you have a point here?

Location hidden

#2590 Nov 15, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Today's excuse from Rover is that there were too many debates - presumably, meaning Etchy was pooped from all that flip flopping he had to do.
And the Convention was held too late - Etchy had a lot of $$ but he couldn't spend it until after the Convention.
Meanwhile, all the time Ann was worried about Etchy's "mental well being". Translation - Etchy is a wackadoo !!!!!!!!
So it seems.
Well

Santa Fe, NM

#2591 Nov 15, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
What a complete and utter Marxist circle jerk yall got going here.... Very impressive.
Fantasizing about pale young pioneers in their little shorts. Whatever you are into, freak.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#2592 Nov 15, 2012
mapleman wrote:
<quoted text>
How is Obama weakening the defenses of America? By cutting some money from the bloated military budget? Please. That's like taking $50 million from Bill Gates and then saying Bill is going to have financial difficulties because he lost $50 million. It's laughable.
The U.S. is an imperialistic power. The only people who buy this "freedom" defending BS are people who don't know what America is about. The last "freedom defending" war was in the 1940s. For American citizens to live the way they do, people in the world have to suffer and be taken advantage of. It's just that simple. Better them than us, right? Spread democracy and consumerism at gunpoint. Anything to open up the market to American banks, corporations, and military contractors. At least be realistic about the world.
The extremes on the Democratic side are more happy than the extremes on the Republican side. The Republican side is all about bitterness. Worrying about other people who have it better than them.
I see, so this wealth redistribution and hatred towards the wealthy comes from the Republican side? DumBama has been on that rant for over three years now. He is fascinated with this number 250 thousand. It seems to be on his mind night and day.

Class envy was not an invention of the conservatives. Class envy is the production of liberals who believe they have every right to another persons money. Liberals believe that all money belongs to government first, and it is their good will on what they allow you to keep.
another

Santa Fe, NM

#2593 Nov 15, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, so this wealth redistribution and hatred towards the wealthy comes from the Republican side? DumBama has been on that rant for over three years now. He is fascinated with this number 250 thousand. It seems to be on his mind night and day.
Class envy was not an invention of the conservatives. Class envy is the production of liberals who believe they have every right to another persons money. Liberals believe that all money belongs to government first, and it is their good will on what they allow you to keep.
bunch of lies.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#2594 Nov 15, 2012
mapleman wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what made the U.S. successful? The genocidal war against the native population of the U.S. It ended in the 20th century after hundreds of years. Slavery was a huge economic force. The U.S. was able to create money out of thin air. How much were the native paid for all the land and resources?
You're a perfect example of what bad teaching can do. You don't acknowledge all the evil that was done and is currently being done so that you can live like you do. People didn't teach you that stuff. They just taught you Columbus discovered America and then the fairy tales started happening. You never were educated to the other side. You were never taught to look at things from other viewpoints. You and other conservatives suffer from tunnel vision.
Which god should be taught about in our schools? You don't teach religious nonsense as fact in the world of education. You teach people to think and to analyze information. You teach people how to use formulas to solve problems. You don't teach primitive religions and myths as fact. What if they taught Allah was god? You people would be pitching a fit. What if they taught the Great Spirit was god? Same thing. It's only good when it is YOUR god being taught in school. Can you say theocracy?
You and I are part of an imperialistic empire. The only difference is that I am aware of the truth and admit it. I admit our faults as well as our great qualities. While improving on our great qualities, I want to eliminate some of our faults. I'm not a hippie. I'm not naive. I know we need to constantly update our weapons and military. But we can cut down on it a lot more and not be hurt by it. The only people who would be hurt are the corporations who make billions off our military industrial complex. The U.S. is a nuclear power with more aircraft carries than the rest of the world combined. How much firepower do we need?
You are correct on one thing: we are a nuclear world, and aircraft carriers won't defend us from that--especially after Iran gets their hands on it.

So far, I have not heard one high ranking military person say that our military has too much. What is too much anyway? Who decides that? Shouldn't military experts make that decision, or a community organizer?

As for religion and schools, I believe that if a community is basically Christian, and they want Christianity taught in their schools that they pay for, why should the federal government be allowed to step in and tell them they can't? I feel the same way about a predominantly Jewish Community or an Islamic community.

Well..... what about those one or two students who live in a religious community but don't follow that religion? Let them move if they don't like it. If I decide to purchase a home in a Jewish area, then why would I be outraged that they celebrate their religion anyway they desire? I wouldn't get upset because they have a Star David hanging on a wall at their school or perhaps one on the lawn of city hall.

Of course, maybe I fell that way because I'm conservative. Liberals are miserable people. If they don't like something, then nobody should like it, and they will make sure of it.

Location hidden

#2595 Nov 15, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice RANT

U mad bro?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2596 Nov 15, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Class envy was not an invention of the conservatives.
That's like saying the TSA wasn't dreamed up by terrorists.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/12/opinion/12d...

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2597 Nov 15, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct on one thing: we are a nuclear world, and aircraft carriers won't defend us from that--especially after Iran gets their hands on it.
So far, I have not heard one high ranking military person say that our military has too much. What is too much anyway? Who decides that? Shouldn't military experts make that decision, or a community organizer?
As for religion and schools, I believe that if a community is basically Christian, and they want Christianity taught in their schools that they pay for, why should the federal government be allowed to step in and tell them they can't? I feel the same way about a predominantly Jewish Community or an Islamic community.
Well..... what about those one or two students who live in a religious community but don't follow that religion? Let them move if they don't like it. If I decide to purchase a home in a Jewish area, then why would I be outraged that they celebrate their religion anyway they desire? I wouldn't get upset because they have a Star David hanging on a wall at their school or perhaps one on the lawn of city hall.
Of course, maybe I fell that way because I'm conservative. Liberals are miserable people. If they don't like something, then nobody should like it, and they will make sure of it.
Psssssst....Hey buddy....Come here.....lemmee show you sumthin....

Looky right there, and there, and there, and there...oh, there too.

Right there, in 51 different Constitutions.

Says your plan won't fly in court. Something about the state not being able to endorse a particular religion. Crazy stuff, huh?

Oh...and I've heard that Obama consults with the Joint Chiefs on funding and material/staffing requests...mentioned in the debates even...something about buying less horses and bayonets this year.

wacka wacka wacka

woof

Location hidden

#2598 Nov 15, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice rant.

Are you MAD bro?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2599 Nov 15, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice rant.
Are you MAD bro?
Deep depression for a week now. Very sad.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2600 Nov 15, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Karl Rove has become my new hero. A veritable master of the excuse box. Just when you think he's emptied it out...BAM...There's another one in there.

How much did he get paid this year by Shelly Adelson?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2601 Nov 15, 2012
Modern conservative class warfare:

http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/media/...

woof

Since: Aug 12

Acworth, GA

#2602 Nov 15, 2012
Hey.. Ho.. Way to go Ohio!
The Department of Labor has announced that new jobless claims rose by a staggering 78,000 in the first week after the election, reaching a seasonally-adjusted total of 439,000. Over the past year, and in the weeks leading up to the election, jobless claims were said to be declining, dipping as low as 339,000, with the media proclaiming that they had reached the "lowest level in more than four years." Now, suddenly, the news seems far less rosy.
From the Department of Labor press release this morning:
In the week ending November 10, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was 439,000, an increase of 78,000 from the previous week's revised figure of 361,000. The 4-week moving average was 383,750, an increase of 11,750 from the previous week's revised average of 372,000.
Some of the new claims, especially in New Jersey, were due to Hurricane Sandy--but these were offset by a decline in claims filed in New York. The highest numbers of new filings came from Pennsylvania and Ohio, where there were thousands of layoffs in the construction, manufacturing, and automobile industries.
Both states had been targeted by the presidential campaigns. President Obama highlighted his record of job creation in Ohio in particular, focusing on the automobile industry. The state reported 6,450 new jobless claims in the week after the election--second-highest after Pennsylvania, which recorded 7,766 new claims.
Why

Santa Fe, NM

#2603 Nov 15, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
do you hate America and working people?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#2604 Nov 15, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
That's like saying the TSA wasn't dreamed up by terrorists.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/12/opinion/12d...
woof
More left-wing BS. How do you even read those articles unless you're doing so for humor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jeb Bush: I'm as conservative as any governor o... 7 hr Gary 24
News Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) 14 hr swedenforever 244
News Romney Absorbs Boos, Tells NAACP That Democrats... (Jul '12) Fri RayOne 2,348
News Ahead of Romney's trip, Obama commits $70 milli... (Jul '12) Fri RayOne 6
News Interview with Pro-Israel African-American Zionist (Jun '12) Apr 16 Free Thinker 13
News Ahead of likely 2016 bid, Walker builds on over... Apr 15 barefoot2626 100
News GOP field very light on foreign policy experience Apr 14 Synque 30
More from around the web