Ohio Slipping Out Of Romney's Reach

There are 20 comments on the Sep 26, 2012, ABC News story titled Ohio Slipping Out Of Romney's Reach. In it, ABC News reports that:

OHIO NOW LEANS OBAMA: ABC News Political Director Amy Walter notes that today's New York Times-CBS News-Quinnipiac poll is the fourth non-partisan media poll in a row to show President Obama not only ahead by a significant margin, but at or above 50 percent of the vote.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#2545 Nov 12, 2012
mapleman wrote:
<quoted text>
The medical field in the U.S. is rather lucrative when compared to other places in the world. The money doctors make in other countries is chump change compared to what American doctors get. Especially if they are working for American corporations who are flying them all over the world.
I agree that XXX needs to get out more. From what I know of him, he has spent his whole life in northeast Ohio. That will give you a pretty narrow world view. Especially if you are getting all your information from friends and family who share your ideals. It's like someone in Afghanistan asking his family about America. What do you expect the person to hear when most of the family probably share the same opinions.
Agreed!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#2546 Nov 12, 2012
Blacktigershark wrote:
Why do you think that your older sister, that is research doctor, is living in America, rather than another country? Do you know ANYTHING about the medical field? One MAIN factor keeping your sister in America is MONEY! The other would be FAMILY (a touching reason...glad to see that you and your sister can see each other from time to time).
You should seriously take a vacation in other countries and ask people in other countries about their lives and their country, rather than making up your mind about their countries, just because you heard about their countries from other reactionary Republican sources!
<quoted text>
And you need to improve your comprehension skills; if you have any at all.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2547 Nov 12, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Still blaming Bush for everything else?
I blame all Republiscums. Even they blame Bush.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#2548 Nov 12, 2012
mapleman wrote:
<quoted text>
SS disability? What kind of plan is that? Aren't you only 51 or 52? So you basically taking a "can't beat them, join them" approach. You will be on government income. Next thing you know you'll be one of the people filling up your cart and paying with stamps. After you paid, you buy your smokes and beer with your own money. LOL
I don't know exactly how much your cousin travels for research, but since I took a rather lucrative IT position earlier this year, I have been to many countries. All expenses paid. If I continue on, I will see many more. Since taking the position, I probably have been to more countries than a person does in an average lifetime. I did love telecommuting, but I just couldn't turn down such an offer.
I also enjoy the holidays. I also enjoy other things about the U.S. It's not bad. I never said the U.S. is bad. It's wonderful. I'm just saying some places are just as good or better. Heck, most places are worse. But you'd be amazed how well you can live in some "bad" places with American money.
Yes, I am considering SS disability. I figure it this way: DumBama is about one of the worst Presidents in our lifetime, but people voted for him again in spite of our lousy economy. He's made no improvements. Slightly higher unemployment, less people working than when he took office, 6 trillion more in debt and nothing to show for it, and forcing people into a medical program they may or may not want.

The only possible explanation for his reelection is that he expanded government dependency. So if this is what America wants, why not give it to them?

I explained the cart theory many times on Topix. If half the people in this country are going to be forced to support the other half, WTF should I be one of the people doing the supporting, or pulling the cart? If America is selfish enough to go in this direction, then why not join them? You can't beat city hall as they say.

As government dependency expands, the likelihood of a Democrat government forever. As we both know, this will bring the country to it's knees just like Greece. The faster we get there, the better, because that's the only way people will learn. So I figure, I'll just speed it up if I can.

Besides, I'm sick of working. What for? To support all those other blood suckers in our country?

These highways I travel have a lot of people on them during the day. I often ask myself: WTF do these people do for income that they can ride around in their car all day? Sure, part-time people, stay-at-home moms or wives, students not in school that day, but it doesn't justify all of those cars.

I want to be one of those people who can drive around all day during work hours--and I don't mean in my truck either. If America voted to support leeches, then why not be a leech?
Yeah

Santa Fe, NM

#2549 Nov 12, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame all Republiscums. Even they blame Bush.
why otherwise did they have to hide him during the campaign?
You are

Santa Fe, NM

#2550 Nov 12, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

. If America voted to support leeches, then why not be a leech?
truly crazy

Location hidden

#2551 Nov 12, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
why otherwise did they have to hide him during the campaign?
Yep. Republiscum said that Bush was spending like a drunken sailor. Then they tried to pretend he wasn't really one of them.

Same gimmick they are applying to Christie and now Romney.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#2552 Nov 12, 2012
You are wrote:
<quoted text>
truly crazy
Not really. Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results each time. This is why Commie Care is crazy.

Crazy can also be defined as going to blogs and changing your name with each post. But of course, that's a secondary.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#2553 Nov 12, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And you need to improve your comprehension skills; if you have any at all.
This, coming from a 52 year old man, that can't make a profit from a rental property, who makes excuses as to why he cannot serve his country in the military IN ANY CAPACITY, and of whom doesn't know the first thing about the medical field to know why his own sister has chosen to stay in America (fooling himself that it only has to do with America being great, and money isn't a factor at all...just like his rental property business...it isn't about the money, right xxxrayted??? LOL!)...Yeah,...I should listen to you, IF I want to turn out to be an old, struggling, bumbling idiot 30 years from now!

COMMON SENSE would dictate that I ignore 99% of what you have to say, because you have been unable to succeed, BY YOUR OWN ACCOUNTS, of being what you would want to be, or making ends out of what you have! So, since I COMPREHEND that you are a failure, something you can't see for yourself when you look yourself in the mirror, then I will use my SUPERIOR knowledge to keep myself afloat, and not become the bitter failure that you are now, while taking your every waking minute, debating with others about how great America would be with true Republicans running America, the supposedly greatest nation in the world that you have seen in your life, considering that MOST of your life has been spent in America, and you have gone to England and Canada, as far as I know, for short periods of time, and that is what you base most of your stereotypes around, kid. The rest of your ideologies you have fed to you through Republican sources. We all know how well Republicans comprehend social, political and international community issues...so it doesn't surprise me that YOU are stupid...this is what a Republican candidate looks for...an idiot with an impressionable mind that they can manipulate!

Better move to Indiana or Kentucky...didn't see that Ohio had enough petition signatures to make the application to secede from the United States of America, like 20 other states did (like Texas, Montana, Mississippi, Florida, North Carolina, Colorado, Indiana, Michigan, New York, New Jersey, South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, North Dakota, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Oregon and Tennessee)...you may want to talk to Duke for Mayor about that secession of states that you were talking about, as it seemed that he was offering you a better deal for a handful of states than what is currently on the table, xxxrayted...got to remember, petitions don't really mean that much, when you have to go beyond that and consider the will of the people in EVERY state listed...if we minus the states where the electoral college vote has declared that state a Democrat state, then you would have to take New York, New Jersey, Colorado, Florida, Michigan and Oregon away, leaving you with 14 states to start out with, xxxrayted! So, given that, where in this lovely nation you currently call America are you going to move to, xxxrayted...so far, you got 14 states to choose from...can't wait to see which one you are considering to move to!
mapleman

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#2554 Nov 13, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am considering SS disability. I figure it this way: DumBama is about one of the worst Presidents in our lifetime, but people voted for him again in spite of our lousy economy. He's made no improvements. Slightly higher unemployment, less people working than when he took office, 6 trillion more in debt and nothing to show for it, and forcing people into a medical program they may or may not want.
The only possible explanation for his reelection is that he expanded government dependency. So if this is what America wants, why not give it to them?
I explained the cart theory many times on Topix. If half the people in this country are going to be forced to support the other half, WTF should I be one of the people doing the supporting, or pulling the cart? If America is selfish enough to go in this direction, then why not join them? You can't beat city hall as they say.
As government dependency expands, the likelihood of a Democrat government forever. As we both know, this will bring the country to it's knees just like Greece. The faster we get there, the better, because that's the only way people will learn. So I figure, I'll just speed it up if I can.
Besides, I'm sick of working. What for? To support all those other blood suckers in our country?
These highways I travel have a lot of people on them during the day. I often ask myself: WTF do these people do for income that they can ride around in their car all day? Sure, part-time people, stay-at-home moms or wives, students not in school that day, but it doesn't justify all of those cars.
I want to be one of those people who can drive around all day during work hours--and I don't mean in my truck either. If America voted to support leeches, then why not be a leech?
Here we go again. While bringing up Greece, Republicans ignore all the successes. Why don't Republicans bring up Sweden or Norway? I don't see Canada falling to pieces. Why only Greece? Funny how that works. People are getting all their information from Rush and other slicksters.

You worry entirely too much about what other people are doing. You watch what people are putting in their shopping carts and how they pay. Now you are talking about people who drive around during the day. Why do you care why they are out there? They aren't taking any money out of your pocket(even if aid ended tomorrow, the government isn't giving you your money back or giving out tax breaks). Just live your life.

Maybe you should go on SS disability. It may make you less bitter. Do you plan on retiring? If so, why not? Why wait until you're 67 and really can't enjoy your free time like you can at 52? Isn't the goal to retire anyway?

The explanation for this election wasn't government dependent people. It was the republican base dying off while democrats gained ground due to more tolerant ways. Gays don't want to vote Republican. Women don't want their rights taken away. Latinos want immigration reform. Black people don't like the racist Republican base. Educated people don't like social conservative whackjobs.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#2555 Nov 13, 2012
Blacktigershark wrote:
<quoted text>
This, coming from a 52 year old man, that can't make a profit from a rental property, who makes excuses as to why he cannot serve his country in the military IN ANY CAPACITY, and of whom doesn't know the first thing about the medical field to know why his own sister has chosen to stay in America (fooling himself that it only has to do with America being great, and money isn't a factor at all...just like his rental property business...it isn't about the money, right xxxrayted??? LOL!)...Yeah,...I should listen to you, IF I want to turn out to be an old, struggling, bumbling idiot 30 years from now!!
You will probably be anyway. But perhaps by then, you will learn how to read.
really

Alice, TX

#2556 Nov 13, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
You post under so many different names. Do you have a short attention span and if so, do you ever end up arguing with yourself?
Ooo, good one! Lol.
dry your eyes

Charleston, WV

#2557 Nov 13, 2012
four more years...forward.

Since: Aug 12

Acworth, GA

#2558 Nov 13, 2012
Yes.... FORWARD!

<---
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#2559 Nov 13, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You will probably be anyway. But perhaps by then, you will learn how to read.
Naw...I will be RICH and semi-retired in 30 years...nothing to be bitter about where it comes to that...

Likely, in 30 years, YOU would have finally figured out how to make A PROFIT from a rental property...that would mean that you would have to abandon your reactionary views about the world around you, and LISTEN to reason and common sense, in order to pull off that feat that you now find to be IMPOSSIBLE! LOL!

Problem with you is that you likely will not be able to read the above paragraph...this is why you can't succeed in society! Maybe your nephew will show you how it's done, and become a Democrat senator, that will take care of your old, senile ass...have fun with that!
mapleman

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#2560 Nov 14, 2012
The mouthbreathers are now petitioning to secede. At first it was just people from red states. The funny part? The red states are the ones who take more from the federal government than they put in. LOL

I also see simpletons complaining about not having a Christian president. How retarded are some of the people on the right? I'm amazed they know how to use forks and spoons. The president believes in the same bearded man in the sky as them, yet they still want to act like he doesn't.

The world is watching. They are also laughing their a$$es off at the fools they see and hear on the Internet. Bush made America a laughing stock. The mouthbreathers are working hard to do it again.

Location hidden

#2561 Nov 14, 2012
http://gizmodo.com/5960412/papa-johns-faces-2...

Papa John’s Faces $250 Million Lawsuit Over SMS Spam

Couldn't happen to a creepier guy.
notice

Keene, NH

#2562 Nov 14, 2012
I think he's talking to xxx...

President Obama's resounding victory was painful for the Right, no doubt about it, but Erick Erickson, editor-in-chief of RedState.com has a message for the extreme kook end of his party: Get Over It or Get Out.

Barack Obama won the election.

He did not win by stealing the election. Voter irregularities always happen. It is one reason we support voter ID rules. But even in the worse scenario of reports out there, there were not enough tales of voter irregularities to matter nationwide. This is another benefit and built in safeguard of the electoral college.

Barack Obama won. He won by turning out the most people in a well run campaign. In other words, he won fair and square.

We here at RedState are American citizens. We have no plans to secede from the union. If you do, good luck with that, but this is not the place for you.

----------

We have a place for you here if you wish to continue the fight against Republicans in Washington like John Boehner and Mitch McConnell who’d be happy to sell us down the river to keep their power, no matter how devoid of principle or sound policy. You have a place here if you’d like to keep fighting the Democrats who are intent on further stifling economic growth, pushing forward with Obamacare, bankrupting the nation, and siding with teachers unions against kids who deserve better.

Too many people have spent the past four years obsessed with birth certificates. Now they are obsessed with voter fraud conspiracies, talk of secession, and supposed election changing news stories if only we had known.

So let’s add dabblers in this latest nuttiness to birthers as a category of people we do not welcome at RedState. Our aim is to beat the Democrats, not beat a retreat to a Confederacy that Generals Grant and Sherman rent asunder well over a hundred years ago.

Even here at RedState, while we may not much care for him, President Obama is still our President and we are still quite happily citizens of the United States. If we must drain this fever swamp that’s taken hold of a few people on the right over this past week before we can drain the swamp in Washington, so be it.

All others need not apply.

Sincerely,
Erick Erickson
Editor-in-Chief, RedState.com

Drain the fever swamp!!!!

Hhahahahhahahaahhahahahahahaha ha, yep!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#2563 Nov 14, 2012
mapleman wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again. While bringing up Greece, Republicans ignore all the successes. Why don't Republicans bring up Sweden or Norway? I don't see Canada falling to pieces. Why only Greece? Funny how that works. People are getting all their information from Rush and other slicksters.
You worry entirely too much about what other people are doing. You watch what people are putting in their shopping carts and how they pay. Now you are talking about people who drive around during the day. Why do you care why they are out there? They aren't taking any money out of your pocket(even if aid ended tomorrow, the government isn't giving you your money back or giving out tax breaks). Just live your life.
Maybe you should go on SS disability. It may make you less bitter. Do you plan on retiring? If so, why not? Why wait until you're 67 and really can't enjoy your free time like you can at 52? Isn't the goal to retire anyway?
The explanation for this election wasn't government dependent people. It was the republican base dying off while democrats gained ground due to more tolerant ways. Gays don't want to vote Republican. Women don't want their rights taken away. Latinos want immigration reform. Black people don't like the racist Republican base. Educated people don't like social conservative whackjobs.
How could they? They've been indoctrinated from high school right through college. Those who have strong enough minds to break away from their hypnosis do become conservatives once they get out into the real world and see the cancer of liberalism. They see what it has done in the past, what it will do in the future, and what it is doing now.

As for the others who have no destiny of their own other than what government has taught them, they will remain liberal. That's the way they were taught. That's all they know.

After all, we've see the mess that two years of unstopped liberalism has brought us. More unemployment, more government dependents, and much more debt. Now we are being forced like prisoners to comply with some idiotic healthcare law which is going to bankrupt families and businesses.

Like I said, the only way to bring liberalism to a halt is to let the country crash and burn. It will be only then people start to pay attention. When there is no welfare because there is no more money and no place to borrow it from, people will be left to fend for themselves, except the problem is by then, there will be no place to get money from. There will be no jobs of any kind.

Why do I care about people driving around all day with no job or what people put in their carts at the store? Because it is my money they are using. I go out and work for it, and they take it like thieves and don't even say Thank You. It is people like myself that stopped this country from crashing a long time ago.

So like I said, just let it happen. I will even go as far as to hope Republicans lose Congress because it will only speed up the process ten times faster.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#2564 Nov 14, 2012
mapleman wrote:
The mouthbreathers are now petitioning to secede. At first it was just people from red states. The funny part? The red states are the ones who take more from the federal government than they put in. LOL
This is because distribution is handled by the federal government and not the state. Not "everybody" in a red state is red. You can have just as many (or more) Democrats sucking off the welfare system as you have in blue states. It's irrelevant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scott Walker is 2016's Mitt Romney 2 hr YouDidntBuildThat 4
News Scott Walker's Immigration Shift at Odds With K... 6 hr Synque 73
News Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Thu The Rogue 247
News Romney campaign official joins Gov. Scott Walke... Apr 22 swedenforever 96
News Romneyites Think the 47% Are Parasites (Oct '12) Apr 22 swedenforever 12
News Jeb Bush: I'm as conservative as any governor o... Apr 22 swedenforever 27
News Dick Cheney: Picking Sarah Palin for VP Was 'A ... (Aug '12) Apr 21 swedenforever 32
More from around the web