Ohio Slipping Out Of Romney's Reach

Sep 26, 2012 Read more: ABC News 2,841
OHIO NOW LEANS OBAMA: ABC News Political Director Amy Walter notes that today's New York Times-CBS News-Quinnipiac poll is the fourth non-partisan media poll in a row to show President Obama not only ahead by a significant margin, but at or above 50 percent of the vote. Read more
First Prev
of 143
Next Last
harvey

Monessen, PA

#1 Sep 26, 2012
Soros has paid the Ohio delegates well to lower their standards to those of Obama. That is low as it gets.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JunkFoodJunkie

Beachwood, OH

#2 Sep 27, 2012
Yep. Looks like another 4 years of O'balma. He's got all the black and Hispanic votes in his favor. He'll be having all the rich white millionaires shelling out more money to give to the poor blacks and illegal aliens.
notlocal

AOL

#3 Sep 27, 2012
JunkFoodJunkie wrote:
Yep. Looks like another 4 years of O'balma. He's got all the black and Hispanic votes in his favor. He'll be having all the rich white millionaires shelling out more money to give to the poor blacks and illegal aliens.
Rasmussen, the only poll I even look at, has him tied with Obama in Ohio this morning. Also nationwide.

Ohio better push back against Obama or they will be out of the coal industry.

With that and the military cuts Obama plans, he won't take Virginia.

First time I've heard George Soros mentioned this election. What's up with him? Other than for some perverse reason he wants Obama under his thumb.
Unbelievable

United States

#4 Sep 27, 2012
When you poll D+9 of course polls are going to show Obama winning. Too bad the media doesn't report accurate information... And they wonder why over 60% don't trust the MSM.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#8 Sep 27, 2012
People better wake up. How does DumBama win when he has less blacks on his side, less Hispanics, less white men?

These polls are intentionally misleading people for two reasons: one of course is they are trying to convince Romney voters to just stay home. The second is that once Romney wins, the left will cry foul because the polls showed DumBama way ahead.
Unbelievable

United States

#9 Sep 27, 2012
They tried the same thing in the Wisconsin Recall w/Walker by over sampling Democrats in the polls.. and look what happened... Walker won by a larger amount then he did during the regular election... So let them go ahead and skew the polls... it will just end up a bigger shocker when Romney wins big time!! All they are doing is making Republicans more determined to get out and vote.
Mittens

Matthews, IN

#11 Sep 27, 2012
There are simply too many autoworkers in Ohio. The chickens are coming back to roost! I really wanted to see those autoworkers unemployed and auto manufacturing facilities and assets sold to the highest foreign bidder.

Perhaps I can still remain hopeful. I will appeal to those that love to suck up to the powerful. I will confine my campaign to appeal to the sycophants of the wealthiest. I will speak to the vanity of those that see themselves as a cut above their neighbors and colleagues.

I'm a member of an elite and vainglorious group.

We must win this election. The millionaires and billionaires of the world are depending on me to come through for them.

Half of America can go to hell!!

I will not betray my class.

I am Mittens. A man of wealth,taste,elegance and sometimes inelegance.

I am a Golden God!! Just look at my tan!!

I look forward to your continued support.

BRING ELEGANCE AND DAINTINESS TO THE WHITE HOUSE

VOTE FOR BISHOP ROMNEY AND PAUL "GILLIGAN" RYAN
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#12 Sep 27, 2012
ProudNativist wrote:
The marxist king obamanation has vastly outspend Romney on TV ads for the last couple of weeks which have given the marxist king obamanation a slight bump in the biased polls but Romney has increased spending to be on a par with the king obamanation now so that slight bump for the marxist king obamanation should go away very quickly.
I heard a statistic on the radio that I almost couldn't believe. I understand that 30% of the voters will be voting early. That means they already have their ballots in the mail before they even heard one debate between these two guys. Therefore, this heavy use of commercials are for a reason.

It's kind of scary really. Although I follow politics and know who I'm voting for, I would still never vote before hearing at least one debate. You can't depend on these commercials. Most are misleading if not an out and out lie.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#13 Sep 27, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard a statistic on the radio that I almost couldn't believe. I understand that 30% of the voters will be voting early. That means they already have their ballots in the mail before they even heard one debate between these two guys. Therefore, this heavy use of commercials are for a reason.
It's kind of scary really. Although I follow politics and know who I'm voting for, I would still never vote before hearing at least one debate. You can't depend on these commercials. Most are misleading if not an out and out lie.
Some states started early voting. In person. We don't start till 10/02. Most voters have made up their minds. The ones who aren't sure are mostly LIV's.
I have been telling you for months not to dismiss or piss off women. Now it's coming home to Republicans.
Republicans KNEW people have early voting. Don't worry they still have Voter Suppression underway.

Location hidden

#14 Sep 27, 2012
America's Undecided Voters Need Answers On 'Saturday Night Live ...

www.huffingtonpost.com/.../undecided-voters ...
4 days ago
TOP LINKS ON THIS TOPIC. 1 of 5. SNL's undecided voters have questions: " When is the ...

Why Undecided Voters Won't Be Deciding This Election - Bloomberg www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-09-26/why-undecid... ...
1 day ago ... Even though the ad is an exaggeration, it's not an outright lie.... in political- science parlance -- and SNL ads -- they are “low information” voters.... Decided voters have an easier time rattling off the job titles of Boehner and ...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#15 Sep 27, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't voting early menat eh 10/1 ?

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#16 Sep 27, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Some states started early voting. In person. We don't start till 10/02. Most voters have made up their minds. The ones who aren't sure are mostly LIV's.
I have been telling you for months not to dismiss or piss off women. Now it's coming home to Republicans.
Republicans KNEW people have early voting. Don't worry they still have Voter Suppression underway.
Attention cousin dumbbells cousin!!! News for you...I don't care what gender you are if you are not fighting mad about that deranged self-serving marxist man-child stinking up America then you are one stupid worthless pathetic sack of manure who stands for nothing and falls for anything.
Every promise that marxist Rat makes is always set years in the future...What about all the trinket promises the Rat made 4 years ago? Millions of Shovel Ready Jobs? Not one douchebagger. And if you think shoving obamacare/TAX down the throat of America makes that Rat look fatherly then GFY.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#17 Sep 27, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Attention cousin dumbbells cousin!!! News for you...I don't care what gender you are if you are not fighting mad about that deranged self-serving marxist man-child stinking up America then you are one stupid worthless pathetic sack of manure who stands for nothing and falls for anything.
Every promise that marxist Rat makes is always set years in the future...What about all the trinket promises the Rat made 4 years ago? Millions of Shovel Ready Jobs? Not one douchebagger. And if you think shoving obamacare/TAX down the throat of America makes that Rat look fatherly then GFY.
you don't really understand what marxism is, do you? you sound kind of foolish repeating others words that you do not understand..

Location hidden

#19 Sep 27, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Couldn't voting early menat eh 10/1 ?
Attention woodenhead!!! Early voters are those who cannot wait to get rid of b.utt h.ole obama. Who in their right mind wants to run to vote for an a-hole who is driving America to the poorhouse? America cannot afford to humor the self-serving marxist man child any longer. The only thing that Rat has done for the economy is make bankruptcy lawyers and pawn shops rich...That's an obamanation, fruitcake.
OBAMA 2012

Baldwin Park, CA

#20 Sep 27, 2012
I LOVE the title of this one! Mittens is down for the count!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21 Sep 27, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Couldn't voting early menat eh 10/1 ?
Actually, I heard some started last week. I don't know about Ohio, but I got my mail-in ballot over two weeks ago. I don't vote by mail, I prefer to go to the polls myself. I don't trust voting by mail.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#22 Sep 27, 2012
Obama wins re-election so republicans can stay home and not waste their time to vote. Romney is now writing his concession speech.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#23 Sep 27, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the way the liberals are setting this up. Why do you think they are posting skewed polling results? Because when Romney wins, we will have to relive the Bush/Gore days. Then they will protest Voter-ID because it weeds out the cheaters in our political system.

It's funny though, in the 70's, the Democrats promoted women's lib because it would allow more women to be less dependent on their male counterparts. Now the liberals promote being more dependent on government. The irony.

Don't you find it strange? I mean, this push for women to become independent, and now they have to rely on government to get their free $10.00 birth control pills. And if Republicans resist women getting free cars from the federal government in the future, the left will bring back the war on women. I guess the war on women means objecting to government handouts to them, and the women don't see it nor understand the dangers of government dependency.

Location hidden

#24 Sep 27, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you don't really understand what marxism is, do you? you sound kind of foolish repeating others words that you do not understand..
Attention woodenhead!!!! Look punk I know full well what marxism is. That's unlike you. You have marxism right under your nose and voted for it, jackass. Either you approve of it or you are a damn fool.
Furthermore, are you trying to tell me that the fact b. h. obama was mentored for years by the communist-terrorist bill ayers and the fact that b. h. obama launched his political career from the home of bill ayers does not make b. h. obama a marxist? If you are then you are one bigger fool than previously stated.

Location hidden

#26 Sep 27, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Attention woodenhead!!!! Look punk I know full well what marxism is. That's unlike you. You have marxism right under your nose and voted for it, jackass. Either you approve of it or you are a damn fool.
Furthermore, are you trying to tell me that the fact b. h. obama was mentored for years by the communist-terrorist bill ayers and the fact that b. h. obama launched his political career from the home of bill ayers does not make b. h. obama a marxist? If you are then you are one bigger fool than previously stated.
Damn! Visit the real world sometime. Quit hanging out with the Stalin's, I MEAN Palins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 143
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jeb Bush: I'm as conservative as any governor o... 7 hr Gary 24
News Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) 14 hr swedenforever 244
News Romney Absorbs Boos, Tells NAACP That Democrats... (Jul '12) Fri RayOne 2,348
News Ahead of Romney's trip, Obama commits $70 milli... (Jul '12) Fri RayOne 6
News Interview with Pro-Israel African-American Zionist (Jun '12) Apr 16 Free Thinker 13
News Ahead of likely 2016 bid, Walker builds on over... Apr 15 barefoot2626 100
News GOP field very light on foreign policy experience Apr 14 Synque 30
More from around the web