Romney must show voters the real Romney

Mitt Romney's challenge, with less than five weeks until Election Day, is to convince voters that the steady, decisive, in-command competitor who showed up for the first presidential debate is the real Mitt Romney. Read more
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

#1 Oct 4, 2012
I would rather see his yacht ! Rolls eyes
DENG

Nanjing, China

#2 Oct 4, 2012
Romney must show voters the real Romney

Full story: The Washington Post

THE PRO-ISRAEL, ISRAEL-OWNED, "THE WASHINGTON POST" REFUSED TO SHOW THE REAL ROMNEY, OR THE REAL OBAMA, OR WHAT THE POLICIES OF MOST POLITICIANS IN THE UNITED STATES IS RIGHT NOW IN REGARD TO THEIR OWN CITIZENS AND OTHER COUNTRIES.

AS TO THEIR OWN CITIZENS, A REAL UNEMPLOYMENT IN THE U.S. OF NEAR 30 PERCENT SHOULD EXPLAIN MOST OF THIS IN REGARD TO THE THINKING OF POLITICIALS THERE TO THE PEOPLE; NO NEW JOBS PLANNED IN THE UNITED STATES FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE; 10 YEARS.

COUNTRIES? THE U.S. SEES DEMOCRATIC COUNTRIES AS AN OBSTACLE TO ITS COLONIALISM AND IMPERIALIST
POLICIES, THE DIRECT CONTROL FOR MONETARY GAIN OF OTHER COUNTRIES'S LABOR, MARKETS AND RESOURCES.

THE UNITED STATES RULERS POLICIES AND THINKING ARE MORE AT HOME IN THE 12TH CENTURY--800 YEARS AGO--THAN IN THE MODERN WORLD.
Brian

Columbia, SC

#3 Oct 4, 2012
The real Obama is 23 million out of work, 47 million on food stamps and a 16 trillion dollar debt.
Bull

Flint, TX

#4 Oct 4, 2012
Romney just showed his real self in last nights debates.
He showed us just how big a liar he really is.
One lie after another, flip,flip,flip and flop.

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#5 Oct 4, 2012
Romney has lost the election and his only way to prevent an Obama landslide is to continue to do well in debates but this election is so much like 1984 with economy still slow yet better than four years ago, Reagan lost the first debate in a big way, Obama lost the debate too not even calling Romney on any of the Romney lies, not mentioning Baine Capital or the 47% comment or anything.

Maybe Obama was setting the bar low to throw Romney off for the debates that count close to the election or maybe Obama was not prepared. Who knows? I think he was not prepared but he will continue to be President for years from January.

Romney had a good night and perhaps the only good one he will have the entire election but Obama's fault for letting him get away with such lies.

I can't believe there is that number that think Obama won the debate but we had a number like that when Reagan lost the first debate too which is based on biases.

I could care less who wins but I know how it end up and Obama wins. The Electoral College map is so high for Obama, Romney no longer has the time to take those numbers away to win in. Maybe he will win the popular vote but this is not a Democracy where the popular vote matters.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 Oct 4, 2012
"Is $100,000 middle income?" -George Stephanopoulos

"No, middle income is $200,000 to $250,000 and less." -Mitt Romney, ABC's "Good Morning America," Sept. 14, 2012

Romney the Clueless lunatic will kill the middle class just for fun. This is the Real Romney denigrating 90% of Americans for not being rich enough or important enough for him to care about.

Location hidden

#7 Oct 4, 2012
Brian wrote:
The real Obama is 23 million out of work, 47 million on food stamps and a 16 trillion dollar debt.
Bush: 850,000/month in job losses. Stock market crashing. Housing crashing. AIG getting $185BILLION in tax payers money.

Obama: ended Bush Great Recession in 6 months, 30 months of job growth. Killed OBL. Saved the auto industry. Biggest reform of health care in two generations.

Romney: 47% of Americans are moochers and victims. I only serve the 17 billionaires of the GOPOX. I have paid no taxes for 10 years and dodged both my fair share of taxes AND the draft four times. I am a coward, a pathological liar, an out of touch plutocrat and a POS bully fratpunk who threatened to excommunicate a single mother unless she gave up her child for reassignment to a Mormon couple.

Romney: back into the Bush ditch but this time I will take an earth mover and bury the middle class permanently.

Location hidden

#8 Oct 4, 2012
Brian wrote:
The source of unemployment (not 23 million, 12 you lying POS out of 315 million Americans) and the source of the debt:

Bush tax cuts on the nation's credit card
Bush wars on the nation's credit card
Bush Great Recession and the massive damage he and Republiscums did to the USA.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#9 Oct 4, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>The source of unemployment (not 23 million, 12 you lying POS out of 315 million Americans) and the source of the debt:

Bush tax cuts on the nation's credit card
Bush wars on the nation's credit card
Bush Great Recession and the massive damage he and Republiscums did to the USA.
I know right? Bush's actions have caused People to look at Obama with disgust and "oh it's all your fault". I believe too that Romney is trying to just get rid if the middle class. Do people not care for the fact that Romney has been outsourcing? He's been making jobs for other countries. How do we expect him to make jobs in America?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#10 Oct 4, 2012
Bull wrote:
Romney just showed his real self in last nights debates.
He showed us just how big a liar he really is.
One lie after another, flip,flip,flip and flop.
Agreed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) 10 hr No Surprise 32,003
News Romney campaign official joins Gov. Scott Walke... 13 hr Marcavage s Trick 90
News Scott Walker's gloomy pitch for the presidency Mon Lamer 26
News Video: The Very Worst of Harry Reid Mon Electra41 1
News MSNBC's Rachel Maddow Can't Contain Excitement ... Mar 27 barefoot2626 150
News Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Mar 27 swedenforever 226
News VIDEO: Mitt Romney 'Reflects'; Talks 2016 Elect... Mar 26 Le Duped 1
More from around the web