Opinion: It's not over for Romney

Opinion: It's not over for Romney

There are 6 comments on the CNN story from Sep 19, 2012, titled Opinion: It's not over for Romney. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Timothy Stanley is a historian at Oxford University and blogs for Britain's The Daily Telegraph.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

newswatch

Clifton, NJ

#1 Sep 19, 2012
The worst economy since 1929 and many promises made that never happened and re-election is possiible?? The American people who vote on election day will end a long time tradition of voting the pocketbook if re-election occurs!

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 19, 2012
It is only the start for Romney .
You didnt build that

Rohnert Park, CA

#3 Sep 19, 2012
It's not over for Romney? Romney is ahead of Obama.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

Talk about more liberal media BS... What a joke.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#4 Sep 19, 2012
Linda McMahon (R):“I disagree with Governor Romney’s insinuation that 47% of Americans believe they are victims who must depend on the government for their care.”

Peggy Noonan (conservative columnist):“...incompetent”... .“an intervention is in order.”

Charles Krauthammer (Fox): "remark not 'very smart'"

New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez(R): "We have a lot of people that are at the poverty level in New Mexico, but they count just as much as anybody else"

Sen. Scott Brown(R):“That’s not the way I view the world”

Sen. Dean Heller(R): "I just don't view the world the same way he does"

VP candidate Paul Ryan(R):“He was obviously inarticulate"

Republican strategist Greg Strimple:“The problem is the campaign is now in a spiral and no one knows how to pull out”

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5 Sep 20, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
Linda McMahon (R):“I disagree with Governor Romney’s insinuation that 47% of Americans believe they are victims who must depend on the government for their care.”
Peggy Noonan (conservative columnist):“...incompetent”... .“an intervention is in order.”
Charles Krauthammer (Fox): "remark not 'very smart'"
New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez(R): "We have a lot of people that are at the poverty level in New Mexico, but they count just as much as anybody else"
Sen. Scott Brown(R):“That’s not the way I view the world”
Sen. Dean Heller(R): "I just don't view the world the same way he does"
VP candidate Paul Ryan(R):“He was obviously inarticulate"
Republican strategist Greg Strimple:“The problem is the campaign is now in a spiral and no one knows how to pull out”
It is the negative press who think their opinion is worth any more than a paper bag full of dog shit.
In all elections everywhere the candidates are torn apart by those themselves who haven't got the guts to run in any election themselves because it is beneath their contempt to be part of the solution to our misery's in life.
jessica

United States

#6 Oct 13, 2012
the sucking sound of ross perot, fell on deff ears, DECADES AGO..so now those unemployed can scrape and grovel for whats left.a small uptick in oil and prices and pissed off taxpayers and the country will get another round of trickle up poverty.then we will see who is entitled to welfare,nannyfare and the 2000 plus government a$$i$tance programs that are decades old....and you can bet your a$$ it will be..MEANS TESTED..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's Newest Ad Is So Frickin' WeirdBy Olivia... 3 min dem 17
News Mitt Romney vacations with family during GOP co... 9 hr Patrick Aei 2
News Ted Cruz quickly becomes news at GOP confab 23 hr spud 162
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) Sat Human 156
News Supreme Court hands President Obama a major vic... (Jun '12) Sat swedenforever 3,701
News Making GOP history, Trump vows to protect LGBTQ... Fri Christsharian Law 6
News Mitt Romney hints of "trickle-down racism" from... Fri swedenforever 42
More from around the web