Human rights watchdog sees Libya improving despite attack on US mission that killed ambassador

Jan 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star Tribune

Libya made major strides toward establishing democracy and political rights last year, a pro-democracy watchdog group Freedom House said in a report to be released Wednesday.

Comments
41 - 43 of 43 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Your Ex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>How your liberal idiotic gun laws doing, limiting 7 bullets to law inforcement. You can't make this stuff up.
NY Gun Law Passed Too Fast; LEO's Can Only Carry 7 Rounds!
www.marlinowners.com/forum/rkba/107283-ny-gun... 08, 2011 ny new gun law 7 round include police, ny police 7 rounds, ny police 7 rounds new law, ny police only allowed 7 bullets, nys gun law bars police
NY's gun law - why 7 rounds???- Page 2 - Glock Talk
Calling me liberal is more of a
Misnomer
Than calling you
Intelligent.
Give a hoot,
Find someone to read this to you.

A spokesman for the governor's office called Eyewitness News to say, "We are still working out some details of the law and the exemption will be included, currently no police officer is in violation."

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story...

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
No deluded Professor Fartsack, we know you are the poster child of leftist worthlessness...unemployed and on some kind of government assistance and all the while spouting off nonsense.
Shut up, troll turd. No one wants your smelly posts on their thread. Go back to playing video games.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, troll turd. No one wants your smelly posts on their thread. Go back to playing video games.
No, YOU are Professor Fartsack, not me oh deluded ass. And a cursory check shows NOBODY ever agrees with anything you ever post so it is YOU who are stinking up this place with your worthless farts in a windstorm.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••