Nomination Puts Nuland, Hill on Collision Course

May 24, 2013 Full story: The Wall Street Journal

State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland arrives to listen to Secretary of State John Kerry and Japanese Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida speak to the press at the State Department in Washington on Feb.

Full Story

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 May 25, 2013
What a pig.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 May 25, 2013
McCain and Graham are at the beck and call of Obama in the end. They make a big fuss about Obama until it comes to brass tacks, then they back off every time. This woman should NOT be in government. She is a cover-up accomplice and a liar of huge proportions. She lied for Hillary and is guilty of treasonous activity and lying to the American people. Stupidly I might add. She is an imbecile.
IMPEACH OBAMA////////BENGHAZI/////////

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush lead GOP 2016 field Wed Billy Ringo 41
Romney Has Zero Percent Support From African Am... (Aug '12) Wed Swedenforever 838
Who is the worst president since WWII ? Tue Here Is One 1,109
Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) Tue Swedenforever 218
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell guilty on 11 corrupt... Tue Swedenforever 30
Wahlberg's plea points up risk of issuing pardons Dec 21 Dr Wu 4
Free Press bankruptcy truth squad on alert with... (Jan '14) Dec 21 reality is a crutch 4
More from around the web