Tension mounts over latest Obama camp...

Tension mounts over latest Obama campaign attack ad

There are 195 comments on the Fox News story from Aug 8, 2012, titled Tension mounts over latest Obama campaign attack ad. In it, Fox News reports that:

Mitt Romney's campaign accused President Obama of "hypocrisy" Wednesday night after the president bemoaned the "crazy" behavior of super PACs - despite the mounting furor over a controversial ad put out by the super PAC cheerleading his own re-election effort.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#215 Aug 15, 2012
Top 12 Reasons to Vote for a Democrat

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2012/07/top-12-re...
Tell me when

Rochester, MN

#216 Aug 15, 2012
Biden: Romney will 'put y'all back in chains'

See Biden is a major racist
Redman
#217 Aug 16, 2012
Tell me when wrote:
He is also a nutcase!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#218 Aug 17, 2012
Tell me when wrote:

Joe may be the jester of the king's court,
Comic relief serves a valuable mission. The inability to self edit is the price they are willing to assume.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#219 Aug 17, 2012
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe may be the jester of the king's court,
Comic relief serves a valuable mission. The inability to self edit is the price they are willing to assume.
Well, I for one am looking forwarrd to the debate between Vp Joe Biden and Paul Ryan. AnyDemocrats looking forward to it?
scooter
#220 Aug 17, 2012
owebama and dems are in panic mode,as they have no record to run on and are slinging mud,hoping something sticks,but Romney will be elected in November,just hope owebama does not do too much damage between then and January,might have to remove him early.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#221 Aug 17, 2012
californio wrote:
<quoted text> Well, I for one am looking forwarrd to the debate between Vp Joe Biden and Paul Ryan. AnyDemocrats looking forward to it?
The DNC is in line with the WH they want the 2012Election cancelled.
Razors Edge
#222 Aug 17, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
Top 12 Reasons to Vote for a Democrat
Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2012/07/top-12-re...
So heres the Oblamer M.O.Because Millions of would
be Highly Skilled immigrants around the World who
have been waiting for decades with their families
of Good Character,Degreed,in Good Health,with assets,So not to be a burden upon the US,are blown
Off,by Oblamer? Why because they are no use to him
not being able to vote in NOV??? So Pimpin,Is so
much more important then the Prosperity of the US
and its People??????????

Tell me I am wrong,Please??????????

You will not see the Left wing MSM touch this
either?? LOL.So duplicit with our Mess....
scooter
#223 Aug 17, 2012
Obama Got Osama wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama will possibly be seen as one of our greatest President; he found and killed Osama bin Laden, saved the American Auto Industry and pulled this nation from the edge of total economic collapse. You can't understand that because you'll so full of ignorance, bitterness and hate... and you have to actually love this great nation with a strong sense of patriotism, which you obviously lack.
it's the fake marine again with another ID on topix,and the taxpayers lost 25 billion on the gm bailout,you left that part out,typical lib behavior
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#224 Aug 17, 2012
californio wrote:
<quoted text> Well, I for one am looking forwarrd to the debate between Vp Joe Biden and Paul Ryan. AnyDemocrats looking forward to it?
Marxists,Communists,Liberals,

Attention!!!

They have this Utopian fantasy where everyone gets paid equally from the nuclear scientist all the way down to the street sweeper. In order to accomplish this fantasy they have to redistribute wealth, which means take from the wealthy and give to the poor. Eventually you run out of other people's money. When the government tries to run anything, they always fail, because there is no accountability. They don't have to worry about profit or loss. For example, look at the post office, amtrak, fannie mae and freddie mac, social security. Everything they do eventually fails.

On the other hand look at deregulation of the airline industry, and the telecommunications industry. You have the most competition which drives down prices, most choices, and only the strong survive. The weak and inefficient companies sell out or are closed down.

The government needs to be closed down. They are like a noose around the necks of the American taxpayer and every new program or agency they create, backdoor tax, and circumvention of the Constitution tightens the noose just a little bit more!!
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#225 Aug 17, 2012
californio wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I for one am looking forwarrd to the debate between Vp Joe Biden and Paul Ryan. AnyDemocrats looking forward to it?
lol. Biden's best line will be "your momma".

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#226 Aug 17, 2012
Well those mean conservatives keep bringing up Obama's record for the past 3 years. Tit for tat.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#227 Aug 17, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go, boy ........
http://www.yourblackworld.com/2012/05/22/watc...
I have one three letter word for you.Go F yourself. LOL It's the 20th century...Now ya'll go put them chains back on BOY LOL And you support that azzhole. That makes you an even bigger azzhole.. I've been laughing my azz of at you pathetic stupid jerkoffs. It's fricken great. Keep it up stupid. I'm lovin it. LOL
Laughing

Kent, WA

#228 Aug 17, 2012
californio wrote:
Seems like Bush the wily old war dog VS the young whipper snapper Gore...WHO WON, then...again ???

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#229 Aug 18, 2012
River Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney released all that is REQUIRED to be released.
When Obama releases his college info for all to review...then, maybbe Romney will release his tax info for you unAmerican scumbags to review.
5k americans terminated, 100k iraqi civilians killed or crippled-? we want proof of wmd's,Al Qaeda or Taliban training sites before the American Democratic Party,Hollywood Elites, or Trade Unions give the GOP college records

Cheyney/Rumsfeld/Powell have destroyed the lives of our Vets-then opened the largest Federal Agency in the US since WW2 the Dept. of Homeland Security-if they didn't want more Federal Progress why did they do this? and now they're blaming progressives for TSA-some of the people in this country are so ignorant-they believe anything the Rightwing media says-only in Ameriscum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mitt Romney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) 4 hr Autistic mormon 32,098
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 5 hr Tm Cln 3,669
News Shock poll: 46% of Mississippi GOP would vote t... (Apr '11) 11 hr Nat Turner 286
News Romneyites Think the 47% Are Parasites (Oct '12) Sat Wall Street Lawsuit 74
News Romney hailing US-Polish ties in visit to Warsaw (Jul '12) Fri Tm Cln 23
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) Apr 25 Human 190
News Wife-Abandonment: a Gop Nominee Tradition (Dec '11) Apr 22 Slick Wiener Oreilly 6
More from around the web